Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Meh :D

2 posters

Go down

About Meh :D Empty About Meh :D

Post  iAlyse Mon Jun 29, 2009 11:46 pm

Let's see....

I was born on March 27th, 1994 at 3:00 AM; that was my first breath. Since my childhood fears and troubles I have changed soo much since then.At the moment I am attending Nathan Hale High School, home of the Huskies. Bark. Bark. (x I've finally become a stronger person, and soneone who will fight for what I believe in. I can be untamble person or I can be colective of myself. I love to help and give advice to people who need it. I have a big heart, a huge heart for that fact and I could never be mean to someone. I love who I've become. A teenager. xD
Along with my family and personal history above I'll say things I like to do. I'm mostly a dancer and a singer, I also draw and write in my free time. I love photography and I'm just a beginner in that too. With my teenage self I tend to go to the mall, the movies, let my friends who can actually drive take me where they want. Well I really don't let them take me everywhere but we'll go the park or get icecrem or something. I'm a mature person for my age and sometimes if I am very excited I will go crazy! I'm the biggest klutz you will ever meet and yet I've been dancing for nine years! Can someone explain the cruel nature of gravity? (x I don't give out anything person, like e-mail, aim, myspace, ect unless I feel as if I can honestly trust you. Never be afraid to ask questions because I will help out.
The End. :{D Mushstash Man!!! Very Happy
iAlyse
iAlyse

Back to top Go down

About Meh :D Empty Re: About Meh :D

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:33 pm

Welcome
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down