Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The next big band

+2
NinjaLadiesMan
PoisonFurry
6 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The next big band Empty The next big band

Post  PoisonFurry Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:12 am

The last ten years there no band that was so popular then this one. these people did not even knew each other before they formed a band and I am proud to present them the gramy award.

Hi my name is Chris Rivers, I am the manager of the winning band. Alot people think that life of the musiciens is always easy but for this band it was the worst experience that any band could of exeperienced. I have been with them every step of the way cause for me they were more then just someone i could earn 50% of there income from they are my friends and I will always fell like a family with them. It all started twelve years ago wen all I knew was one person...

Character Bio
First Name:
Last Name:
Nick name:
Background:
Instrument: (singner, guitar, bass, drum, keyboard)

Aperrance:
Hair Stle:
Hair Color:
Eyes Color:
Skin Color:
Type of clothes:
Other:

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

The next big band Empty The Next Big Band

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 11:07 am

Name: Kuroku Asakura
Nickname: Kuro
Personality: Happy all the time and is rarely seen unhappy but that is the surface appearance below the surface lies a depression that permeates everything he does
Instrument: Lead Guitar
Genre: Rock
Pic: The next big band Image9
Height: 6'4"
Weight: 120lb
Build: Thin but well built.
Hair Style: Messy, Laid Back, Scruffy.
Hair Color: Black
Eyes Color: Beautiful Blue and Green Combination
Skin Color: White
Type of clothes: Anything doesn't really have a style.
Background: His past was a depressing one at that and would have usually turned someone into either a crazy person or a really bad person. But not Kuroku and soon after watching his entire family being killed by his girlfriend and best friend who conseqeintly killed themselves. He left his home town. The town he was born in with a heart full of depression and no plans at all. Due to the fact that he was from a relatively poor family he had no money at the time and had to sleep in the cold. Then during his travels he cam across a old woman who was traveling alone he offered to help her and she accepted he traveled with the old lady for the longest time and eventually they reached their destination but alas things turned to the worst for Kuroku the old woman was murdered by thieves right before his eyes. Kuroku was distraught and he despaired and wandered for many nights and days and this shattered his mind. While he did not go insane he lost his ability to feel emotions. Then he met he. She was a girl named Harmony and something about her reawakened something inside of him that he had thought lost to him and that was emotion. They parted friends for she was not of this world and could not stay in it so they parted and he carried on him journey and he met a lot of different people who taught him a lot of different things and he became a better person because of those things and eventually his travels led him to a new town where he met his band mates. That is were he is residing currently.
Notes: Kuroku is a genuinely happy person everyday all day. At least that is what he shows on the surface but in reality he is struggling with this bone deep depression due to some terrible events in his past but he tries for everyone around him to be the best he can be and seem the happiest he can be. He is only concerned with the well being of those around him and will do anything to make people happy. He had been described and a very kind and caring person who is mischievous in a non harmful way. He is generally well like by the girls but has never been serious about anyone of them. One of his amazing qualities is his ability to leave a relationship and have both him and the girl smiling and regretting nothing and feeling no resentment towards each other. He knows not what stories and advantures await him in the up coming future of his life but then again who really knows and who would really want to know because as stated by a wise man: “Without mysteries, life would be very dull indeed.”

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

The next big band Empty Re: The next big band

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:13 pm

Character Bio
First Name:Kaylee
Last Name:Lynn
Nick name:kay
Personality:fun, serious, happy, bubbly,flirty.
Background:shes been playing the gutair since she was a little girl. her dad taught her how to play and they'd always play around together and sing silly songs, but ever since he died she's felt like she's lost her music spirit, untill one day she decides to join a band, and maybe re find her music spirit.
Instrument: (singner, guitar, bass, drum, keyboard)Guitar.

Aperrance:The next big band Haruhi
The next big band Mio-black-dress-bass1
Hair Stle:straight
Hair Color:black
Eyes Color:blue
Skin Color:kinda tanish white.
Type of clothes:look at the picture.
Other:[once she meets the band members she instantly has a crush on Kuro]
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  iAlyse Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:15 pm

Isabella Cristine Fortune
Nick name:
Bells, Sunshine, and Siren.
Personality:
She's bright and caring, with a heart full of warmth. She is extremly funny and understanding.
Instrument:
Lead singer, and acoustic guitar.

The next big band Blondegirl
Hair Style:
Long with a sweep bang.
Hair Color:
Blonde and black.
Eyes Color:
A brillant icy blue.
Skin Color:
Pale haha.
Type of clothes:
Meh anythning really.
Other:
She has a cherry blosson tattoo on her back.
Background:
Isabella was bornn into a small family with a lot of musical talent, they were both famous. Each of them star in Broadway shows together and live in a small but extremely well kept house. When Isabella was born a feeling of musical talent flowed through the tiny babe already, and her parents were excited. As soon as she was old enough they placed her into dance lessons and guitar lessons and then singing lessons, they wanted their child to be a prodegy. Instantly she was placed into the advance dance cllass with her her graceful and sleek moves, she out beat the guitar teacher and then when she went to voice lessons the teacher could do nothing; her voice was like an agel's captivating addicting. The perarents swelled with joy. Then she met Kuro and they became extremly close friends, and secretly she is in love with him but she doesn't know how to put her feelings into words.
iAlyse
iAlyse

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:30 pm

First Name: Ritsuka
Last Name: Michiko
Nick name: Chi-Chi, Ri
Personality: A trully happy person. Sweet, caring, extremely childish at times
Background: --
Instrument: Keyboard

Apperance: The next big band _______________________________0
Hair Style: Often down and somewhat wavy. She will put it into different styles as well. Curled, straightned, frizzy, cripped.
Hair Color: Dirty-Blond
Eyes Color: Yellow (Yes this can happen in real life also. My moms eye color is yellow. Like a owl.)
Skin Color: White-Cucashin
Type of clothes: Veyr colorful and brihgt. She Likes it to show her jumpy and energetic personality.
Other: --
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:49 pm

The night finaly struck it was a party were all the best people was there and everyone always have fun people calls it Chris's big Summer bash. Chris Is one of the famous retired signers that got shot in the chest that screwd up his voice and then he sticked music going as a manager. He was looking for a new band so he invited random people that he heard playing and the four that were choisen were talking for the first time in the kitcheen trying to get sommething to eat or drink and I still remember the spark of friendship that sparked I decided to pick them to be my new band but I wow i would wait they know each other bettrr. "you start meeting each other the first time"

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm

Kuroku laughed and smiled a charming smile, "So how is it going people." He looked around the room at them and smiled. He had never met any of these people but he didn't care they were all extremely good looking girls. He started to sing Dream On.
Every time I look in the mirror
All these lines on my face getting clearer
The past is gone
It goes by, like dusk to dawn
Isn't that the way
Everybody's got their dues in life to pay

Yeah, I know nobody knows
where it comes and where it goes
I know it's everybody's sin
You got to lose to know how to win

Half my life
is in books' written pages
Lived and learned from fools and
from sages
You know it's true
All the things come back to you

Sing with me, sing for the year
Sing for the laughter, sing for the tears
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good lord will take you away

Yeah, sing with me, sing for the year
sing for the laughter, sing for the tear
sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away

Dream On Dream On Dream On
Dream until your dreams come true
Dream until your dream comes through
Dream On Dream On
Dream On Dream On

sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away
Sing with me, if it's just for today
Maybe tomorrow, the good Lord will take you away......
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:54 pm

"hey everyone" Kaylee said. "I'm Kaylee its a pleasure to be here" Kaylee was so nervous she'd never been in a band before.. Well one band but it was her and her father and they did it for fun. Ever since her father died she's felt like she's lost something. But she's decided to move on. It was time for her to get back to playing the guitar just like the good old days. She'd hopped she'd get to be in this band. It would be a once and a life time opportunity. And just to think.. She might even become famous.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:55 pm

First Name: Marylyn
Last Name: Marsil
Nick name: Emo
Personality: Hardcore and doesnt care what others think
Background: None
Instrument: Singer and Electric Guitar

Apperance: The next big band Emo-3
Hair Stle: Long
Hair Color: Pink
Eyes Color: Blue
Skin Color: Pale
Type of clothes: Emo
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  iAlyse Wed Jul 01, 2009 5:59 pm

Isabella sat on a bunch, her bright blue eyes scanned the room as she took a sip of her green tea. She looked at Kuro and grinned, they had ben friends for a long time. "Excited for this band?" she asked with a hint of excitment in her voice. She flipped her bang back so that they would stay out of that angelic face of yours. She raised up her glass of tea and said, "Alright everyone! Let's get this band staaarted!" Everyone cheered with you and she laughed looking at her new band mates. "This is going to be so much fun," she leaned back and cracked her fingers, a weird habit of hers. "Psst! Kuro," she leaned over, "I have another song if you want to hear later."
iAlyse
iAlyse

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:00 pm

"Hey!" I yelped loudly, hugging everyone as my use of a greeting. "My names Ritsuka, but you can call me Chi-Chi or Ri if you want. Whatever floats your boat!" I had a giant smile plastered from ear to ear, and my giant frilly mint green skirt with the pink hem jumped as I did. It fell to my knees, and I was wearing brihgt yellow leggings under it. My Tanktop was a light pink, with a mint green cupcake on it, next to the sun saying, "'ello to my firneds!"
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:01 pm

"Hey hey, This is gonna be sooo awesome! im Totally excited." she said joyfully.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:02 pm

Emo walks in and just watches them sing, she wants to sing so bad! She is getting anxious and jittery, its been so long since she has sung. Man she need to play before she explodes. She sees Kaylee and just sighs. Many Im just as nervous but I dont give a shit, I need my music before I explode.... She stands up and walks up to Kuroku watching him finish up. "Yo dude you think when your done showing off I could give it a shot? I just wanna play one of my favorite Papa Roach songs man, Please" she asked practically begging....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  iAlyse Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:04 pm

"Heck yes it's going to be fun!" Isabella said to everyone. She grinned brightly and her smile was like bright white stars. "Well my name is Isabella, but you can call me Bells for short," she looked around, "I think it would be cool if we talk about which position we are going to take in the band." She added in her bright voice, taking a nother small sip of her tea.
iAlyse
iAlyse

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

"Yells at peopple" may I see the last band thats gonna perform toguether today comme here and we need to think of a name of the band. and three songs you will sing tonight

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:08 pm

"I'm a keyboarder!" I said smiling. I watched some other girl who was basically trying not to explode. 'Apparentally music really can decide if one stays alive or not.' I thought to myself as I watched her. I had a feeling I wouldn't like her, no matter how nice I would be. Just had a feeling. "So what instruments do the rest of ya'll play?" I asked, carrying a strange mixture of a southern United States accent with a British one.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:15 pm

Grabs her guitar and yells "Im a singer and a guitarist, I will sing with you, anything to get me on stage." She walks up to the keyboarder and grinned, "You dont mind if I join do you?"
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:20 pm

"Join what," I asked densely. I never understoof things if they weren't in a complete sentence. I just get to confused because I don't know what you would have been talking about. I stared at her confused.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:21 pm

"im a guitarist And a singer, but i'd rather just sing background its better for me."
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:29 pm

"Oops my bad, I just wanted to join you in playing dear. Heh sometimes I can be over excited" she says grinning at her. "Wanna play with me?"
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:33 pm

"Hmmm...I am sorry I was lost in the music..." He looks a little out of it then snaps out of it, "New question...who gets what position and what is the name for this band..." He smiles charmingly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:35 pm

"Ohhh," I said finally understanding. I smiled nodding my head for a quick yes. I quickly hooked up my keyboard and played a few quick scales, smiling because of how nice it sounded. "Whatcha wanna play?" I asked, my child-like thinking showing through in that sentence.

I quickly turned to Kuro as he asked that. "Name of the band. Didn't think about that idea. We gotta think of that first!" I said turning to the girl who offered to play with me. "Any ideas?"
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:41 pm

"hmm, no ideas come to mind.. But we need a unique band name" She said as she set down.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:44 pm

Kuroku laughed and says, "All I know is that I a the lead guitarist and anyone who wants to challenge me on that point can challenge me." He feels excited now almost wishing for such a challenge. He knew he would win...he had to after all. He laughed, "I have also a name suggestion...Silver State."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:45 pm

She looks at her thinking. "Well I think its gotta be something cool, like maybe something like Breaking The Road? Heh that sounds cool, but its up to you" she says smiling. "And Im a killer guitarist and singer"

Last edited by sexyemogirl2008 on Wed Jul 01, 2009 6:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum