Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+4
Luthi
TheLittleKitten
stubborn911
NinjaLadiesMan
8 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Mansion Empty The Mansion

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:07 pm

~Thunder peals in the distance and lightning lights up the pitch black landscape for a instance to reveal and abandoned mansion. Upon further inspection one would notice a group of people breaking into the mansion. The rain starts to fall softly. The group hurries into the mansion. Why? You might ask. Because they were stupid because they knew not what they were getting themselves into or who they where tangling with. They did not know they had doomed themselves to almost certain death. You see the reason they went in there was the same that they should have stayed out. There is a rumor among the human population that the house is haunted. The vampires know differently. They know that the house is inhabited by a tremendously powerful vampire. The humans think it is haunted and many of their kind have died in that house. The vampire hunters know exactly what is waiting for them. So foolish.... Why go in there if they know what is waiting for them? Because they are young strong and out to prove themselves. Once they get in the house itself everything changes. All of the entry and exit points become closed of to them. "Big deal" or "whatever" you may be thing and they were probably thinking the same thing until they realized that their powers which they though unbreakable and super powerful would not work or were severely weakened. This alone was not enough to worry them but was enough the throw a silver of doubt into their hearts. Then they heard his voice whispering in their minds. It whispered a poem that speaks only of nightmares.....
In the dark...

Where shadowy fields are gardened by black roses,
Upon the horizon is a rainbow seven shades of gray,
The land of the hopeless,
Where souls have come to cry their eternity away,

In the dark...

The tall dead grasses whip at their knees,
Hollow mountains full of cries,
Screams echoing in the forrest trees,
Along an ocean of soundless tides.

In the dark,

A sky clouded by spider webs,
In a barrier between death and sleep,
Bring the Gods another soul to condemn,
This is the place where we come to weep.

In the dark...

Upon the sky is a full moon of red,
Looking down on armies of monsters and fiends,
Is this where we go when we are gone?
Or is it a place that haunts us in our dreams.

Then they began to panic. The voice began to tell them many things horrible terrible things. But the voice itself was the thing that got them. It was a ancient, yet beautiful voice. It brought forth images of death and decay, but did not disgust them. It seemed to come from everywhere and nowhere at once. Seemed to echo through the house then disappear only to be heard in their minds. They were trapped.....~

--------------------
Five Teenagers:
- stubborn911
- TheLittleKitten
- PrincessAngel1988
-
-

Four Vampire Hunters
- iToxicHugg
- PoisonFurry
-
-

Three Vampires
- iToxicHugg
- Sylvia
-

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 4:09 pm

((Use my bio as a Skeleton for yours))

Name: Kuroku
Last Name: Akatura
What He Looks Age: 17
Actual Age:976,887
Appearance:
The Mansion Fc9298718172539875670d780b9b61391227980111_full The Mansion Cool_anime_guy-1 The Mansion -anime-guy
-Weight: 130lb
-Height: 6' 2"
-Frame: Thin but well built
What are you?:Vampire
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

The Mansion Empty Re: The Mansion

Post  stubborn911 Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:57 pm

Name: Tina
Last Name: Pride
What She Looks Age: 14
Actual Age:16
Appearance: The Mansion Orbanime

-Weight: 100lb
-Height: 5' 5"
-Frame: Thin but well built
What are you?:Human

Do the huamans have powers?

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:09 pm

Nope
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:16 pm

Name: Ritsuka (Ri)
Last Name: Michiko
What He Looks Age:14
Actual Age:14
Appearance:
The Mansion Blondeanimegirl

-Weight: 110 pounds
-Height: 5'2
-Frame: Average. She is on the thin side, but she does have some muscle here and there. Not too much, not to little
What are you?: Human
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

The Mansion Empty Me

Post  Luthi Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:25 pm

Name: Angel
Last Name: Elensar
Actual Age:16
AppearanceThe Mansion Black_Anime

-Weight: 135 lbs
-Height: 5;8
-Frame: Thin
What are you?:Human
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:28 pm

Name: Kaylee
Last Name: Lynn
What age she looks like: 17
Actual Age:1000
Appearance: The Mansion Vampire-3
Weight: 100 punds.
-Height: 5'7
-Frame: Very fierce ^^ Very good at fighting
What are you?:Vampire

Powers: Can shoot fire out of her hands
Can read minds.

name: Fang
Last name:Akatura
Age he looks like:18
Real age:20
apperence:The Mansion Koji
wieght: 120 pounds
height: 6'0
Frame: hates vampires.
what are you: vampire hunter.

Last edited by iToxicHugg on Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Tue Jun 30, 2009 6:46 pm

Name: Sylvia
Last Name: Lycus
What He Looks Age: 19
Actual Age: Unkonw
Appearance: The Mansion Lovetehhair
What are you? Vampire
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:06 pm

Name: Kevin
Last Name: King
Nick Name: Gold
What He Looks Age:20
Actual Age:40
Appearance:
The Mansion The_Vampire_Hunter_D_by_Destinyfall
What are you?: Human/Vampire

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:22 pm

I began walking towards the building, signalling towards the others with my hand they are to follow. "Hurry up," I snapped quickly. I wasn't one for doing much work, so I just crossed the lawn, not even bothering to stay out of sight. I walked up the porch steps and tryed to open the door. 'Locked. Just my luck,' I thoguht, thinking of another way in.

I walked to the side of the house, and grabbing a rock I threw it through a window. I punched the rest of the glass out and climbed through it, amazed at the creepiness of the building.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:27 pm

Gold looks at the mansion trying to find a way in. Scouting to see if anyone is going there from far away with his telescope. Ses nothing that is interesting him to see all of the sudden he saw a cracked mirror and think to him self he should go through the window. Runs toward the window and jumps and puts his whole body weight to go through the window and looks around. Affraid that he will meet vampires he looks everywere. Walking everywere while looking around not knowing what he will see.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:28 pm

Tina followed saying nothing. Just looking. AS she crept over the lawn, trying to step as lightly as possible she watched as the wndow was broken. 'Just cause the grass wont call 911 doesn't mean a passer-by wont' she thought as she followed close behind. When she climbed through the window she looked at the inside ans was amazed and scared. But ehr curiosity won her over and she she held her ground. She looked up at everything from the layer of dust to the number of spider webs. Quielty watching everyhing in fear something would move.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:37 pm

Fang was on his daily hunt to find vampires. Today, he wanted to hunt for the biggest vampire that they say lives in a haunted mansion. He looked at the house, and headed toward it. he thought to himself. how am i going to find a way in here? Oh looks like theres a broken window right over there.. i should be able to fit in it. Carefully Fang went into the broken window. its pretty dark in here.., i should be able to find my way though. he thought to himself.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:42 pm

Kuroku smirked as he watched the people scatter like dust in the wind. He inhaled deeply and smelled their blood, he smelled the cross of the vampire hunters, and he smelled the chill of the vampires. "I am going to rip you all to shreds mentally and physically," he begins to whisper in their minds a poem to chill the blood,

Once upon a midnight dreary,
while I pondered weak and weary,
Over many a quaint and curious volume of forgotten lore,
While I nodded,nearly napping,suddenly there came a tapping,
As if someone gently rapping,rapping at my chamber door,
Tis some visitor,I muttered, tapping at my chamber door-
Only this and nothing more.

Ah,distinctly I remember it was in bleak December,
And each seperate dying ember wrought its ghost upon the floor.
Eagerly I wished the morrow;-vainly I had sought to borrow
Fom many books surcease of sorrow - sorrow for the lost Lenore -
For the rare and radiant maiden whom the angels named Lenore -
Nameless here for evermore.

And the silken sad uncertain rustling of each purple curtain
Thrilled me - filled me with fantastic terrors never felt before;
So that now,to still the beating of my heart,I stood repeating
'Tis some visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door -Some late visitor entreating entrance at my chamber door; -This it is, and nothing more,'

Presently my soul grew stronger; hesitating then no longer,`Sir,' said I, `or Madam, truly your forgiveness I implore;But the fact is I was napping, and so gently you came rapping,And so faintly you came tapping, tapping at my chamber door,That I scarce was sure I heard you' - here I opened wide the door; -Darkness there, and nothing more.

Deep into that darkness peering, long I stood there wondering, fearing,Doubting, dreaming dreams no mortal ever dared to dream beforeBut the silence was unbroken, and the darkness gave no token,And the only word there spoken was the whispered word, `Lenore!'This I whispered, and an echo murmured back the word, `Lenore!'Merely this and nothing more.

Back into the chamber turning, all my soul within me burning,Soon again I heard a tapping somewhat louder than before.`Surely,' said I, `surely that is something at my window lattice;Let me see then, what thereat is, and this mystery explore -Let my heart be still a moment and this mystery explore; -'Tis the wind and nothing more!'

Open here I flung the shutter, when, with many a flirt and flutter,In there stepped a stately raven of the saintly days of yore.Not the least obeisance made he; not a minute stopped or stayed he;But, with mien of lord or lady, perched above my chamber door -Perched upon a bust of Pallas just above my chamber door -Perched, and sat, and nothing more.

Then this ebony bird beguiling my sad fancy into smiling,By the grave and stern decorum of the countenance it wore,`Though thy crest be shorn and shaven, thou,' I said, `art sure no craven.Ghastly grim and ancient raven wandering from the nightly shore -Tell me what thy lordly name is on the Night's Plutonian shore!'Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Much I marvelled this ungainly fowl to hear discourse so plainly,Though its answer little meaning - little relevancy bore;For we cannot help agreeing that no living human beingEver yet was blessed with seeing bird above his chamber door -Bird or beast above the sculptured bust above his chamber door,With such name as `Nevermore.'

But the raven, sitting lonely on the placid bust, spoke only,That one word, as if his soul in that one word he did outpour.Nothing further then he uttered - not a feather then he fluttered -Till I scarcely more than muttered `Other friends have flown before -On the morrow he will leave me, as my hopes have flown before.'Then the bird said, `Nevermore.'

Startled at the stillness broken by reply so aptly spoken,`Doubtless,' said I, `what it utters is its only stock and store,Caught from some unhappy master whom unmerciful disasterFollowed fast and followed faster till his songs one burden bore -Till the dirges of his hope that melancholy burden boreOf "Never-nevermore."'

But the raven still beguiling all my sad soul into smiling,Straight I wheeled a cushioned seat in front of bird and bust and door;Then, upon the velvet sinking, I betook myself to linkingFancy unto fancy, thinking what this ominous bird of yore -What this grim, ungainly, ghastly, gaunt, and ominous bird of yoreMeant in croaking `Nevermore.'

This I sat engaged in guessing, but no syllable expressingTo the fowl whose fiery eyes now burned into my bosom's core;This and more I sat divining, with my head at ease recliningOn the cushion's velvet lining that the lamp-light gloated o'er,But whose velvet violet lining with the lamp-light gloating o'er,She shall press, ah, nevermore!

Then, methought, the air grew denser, perfumed from an unseen censerSwung by Seraphim whose foot-falls tinkled on the tufted floor.`Wretch,' I cried, `thy God hath lent thee - by these angels he has sent theeRespite - respite and nepenthe from thy memories of Lenore!Quaff, oh quaff this kind nepenthe, and forget this lost Lenore!'Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil! -Whether tempter sent, or whether tempest tossed thee here ashore,Desolate yet all undaunted, on this desert land enchanted -On this home by horror haunted - tell me truly, I implore -Is there - is there balm in Gilead? - tell me - tell me, I implore!'Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Prophet!' said I, `thing of evil! - prophet still, if bird or devil!By that Heaven that bends above us - by that God we both adore -Tell this soul with sorrow laden if, within the distant Aidenn,It shall clasp a sainted maiden whom the angels named Lenore -Clasp a rare and radiant maiden, whom the angels named Lenore?'Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

Be that word our sign of parting, bird or fiend!' I shrieked upstarting -`Get thee back into the tempest and the Night's Plutonian shore!Leave no black plume as a token of that lie thy soul hath spoken!Leave my loneliness unbroken! - quit the bust above my door!Take thy beak from out my heart, and take thy form from off my door!'Quoth the raven, `Nevermore.'

And the raven, never flitting, still is sitting, still is sittingOn the pallid bust of Pallas just above my chamber door;And his eyes have all the seeming of a demon's that is dreaming,And the lamp-light o'er him streaming throws his shadow on the floor;And my soul from out that shadow that lies floating on the floorShall be lifted - nevermore!
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:45 pm

I grabbed my windex bottle, it was my only weapon. I began walking trhought he house and stopped at the staircase. 'Vampires are almost always found at the top.' I thoguht, looking up the staircase. "I wanna be bitten by the vampires first! Its always been my dream!" I basically shouted as I worked my way up the stairs. As I walked up them I stared at the wooden poles attached to the hand rail. "Its always been my dream to do this to," I whispered as I began kicking them out. Once I finsihed I walked slower, limping because of my now injured foot.

"Come and get me you vampires." I said slowly walking down the hallway. I carried my windex bottle close to me, hugging it like it was my lifeline.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:52 pm

Kuroku was fully awake now. It is good to be awake again he thinks silently to himself. He throws the necessary preparations into affect and begins his work. He pauses for a moment as he hears the storm brewing outside. "Very good," he murmurs to himself. Kuroku loved the rain he really did. Now to begin my work he thinks. He then lets out chill quiet whispers into the minds out the people IN the house. "Death.......has arrived........he will claim your life." His voice would seem to echo about the halls and the rooms. Seeming to reach out to them from the dark and shadowy places.
Kuroku sends shadowy images into their mind that made it appear as though someone was flitting from shadow to shadows down the hall from where they were. Kuroku laughed quietly, "This house......will swallow......you whole......then I will......find you.......and finish........the job."
~Suddenly there was a resounding peal of thunder and the lights went out for a minute. As they came on everyone in the house had been scattered to different parts of it. But strangest of all was the fact that the walls had moved. There were doors where there weren't before and walls where there used to be doors.~
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:53 pm

Fang heard a sound coming from upstairs and hed. maybe its that bloody vampire, .. i have to think of a way to capture him. Hm... come up from behind him and tie him up? No no fang thats a dumb idea. Gah! why cant i think straight! he thought to himself

Kaylee Was determined to kill the vampire in the mansion. Even though its not good to go against your own kind. But hey, a girls gotta do what a girls gotta do. He killed her bestfriend and she is determined to get revenge on him. Kaylee looks for a way to enter the house. oh look.. a underground passage. i wonder where it leads too... Well i guess i'd better try. she thought as she entered the underground passage.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:58 pm

Tina followed the girl saying nothing. 'I must be Einstien. I came to a haunted mansion, in the night, wiht a girl that WANTS to be bitten. Bravo Tina.' I thouhgt as I watched her limp up the stairs. I felt a shiver run down my spine as we climbed higher. 'This can't be good. I'm kind of happy that I wrote a will in my drawer incase i dont came back.' she thought with a smirk. The creek of the house canceled her happy thoughts and any other that could give her comfort. She kept quiet, watched ,and listened. Thats all she could do. She was at teh mercy of a old house with an oldre legend.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 7:59 pm

All I heard was a few strange thoughts entering my head. 'Death, whole, swallow, job.' Apparentally death is going to swallow me whole for its job. I laughed loudly at that, wanting to be heard. "Vampires!! Where are you? I've got fresh tasty blood!" I had hit my insane line a long time ago, and all I tended to do was follow obsessions. First it was an actor, then it was losing weight, then it was buying a house and filling ti up with teddy bears. Now it was windex and getting bit by an awesomely good-looking vampire. I had a very hormonal simple mind.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:02 pm

Kuroku smiled. The thunder was roaring the lighting was crashing and the rain was pounding on the house. It started to creak and groan. The wind whispered down the halls. Kuroku smiled again and he began his whispers again, "Young ones you have marched to your doom. This is my domain you shall all perish. I am coming for you -insert your characters name here-......I see you -insert your characters name here-."
Kuroku laughs. He appears behind Ritsuka and whispers in her ear, "Hello Little One I told you I could see you." He vanishes after running his finger down her back. He appears behind Tina, "Hello, love," as he says this he strokes the back of her neck. He vanishes into the shadows.
Kuroku begins mumbling incoherent sentences into their minds, "Death.....suffer...you....pain....blood.... slaughter....."
"I am everything and nothing, in you around you behind you before you above you below you." "Mine....mine....its all mine.....your mind to shatter....your spirit to kill,....your body to break...."

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:05 pm

As kaylee entered the underground passage way. She started to smell something. "humans" she said. "But i cant let that distract me.. im here for one thing and one thing only. To kill the vampire. All of a sudden the lights in the underground passage way turned off. Then back on. "What happened to the enterance?!!?" she said out loud. "Oh he is very smart.. Thinking he can trap me." She contiuned on down the passage way.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:07 pm

I shivered as he ran his finger down my back, and I imediatly turned aorund, only to see him gone. "Awww!" I screamed. "Come back my love!" I finally noticed the girl following me. "Who are you?" I questioned loudly. I was too busy talking to her I didn't even notice the words of evil being strung into my head.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Kevin realised that he was in the library decided too look for clues to help him find were the vampires are the most. Looking for his brother for the past twenty years knowing that he is a vampire and always worry about him thinking that he should be here after all he went true five mansions. Seeing alot of books but none that would help him in anyway then went to the dest and look around and sees alot of papper work but still nothing trying to open the cabinets that was look he broke them and oppen look true this and still no invice nothing. Looks at a old picture dated over two thousand years ago woundering if it was the big vampire. Look for his own brother and then remembering the past he had and how much he misses him. Starting to cry the first time he ever cried in his life and fall down and keeped crying.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:11 pm

Fang heard a voice. "What was that?!, okay this is getting really freaky now.. " he walked down the hall. "i could of sworn there was a door here a minute ago..aw i must be hallucinating." "now.. time to find that vampire."
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue Jun 30, 2009 8:17 pm

Tina heard the sounds and jumped. She wanted to run, away far away. 'You need to keep walking. You need to make it to the top or at least make sure miss 'i wanna be bitten' doesnt kill herself.' she though to herself as she followed trying to ignore the sounds, teh voices and saying nothing. 'If I say nothing, nothing I say can be used against me.'

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum