Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing.

2 posters

Go down

Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing. Empty Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing.

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jun 29, 2009 1:05 pm

This is rather simple. To explain what the two types of Role-Playing Posts are I mean.

Simple Role-Playing:

Exiting my dorm room I ran down the stairs leading to the main hall because I had the odd erge to go to the library. Not seeing the person behind the doors I pushed it open, almost having it smack him in the face. He had a small neko at his side, and I quickly apoligized. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't see you there," my teeth chattering as I said it, as I was freezing since frozen air outside hit me in a strong gust.

(That is a not-so-simple Simple RP example.)

Advanced Role-Playing:

Kuroku stands outside in the pouring rain looking at the dorm tower. The rain soaks him throughly making his hair stick to him face and giving his skin a glassy look to it. He is holding a umbrella in one hand over a small Neko girl. All is silent except for the rain falling around him. He stops to listen to the sounds around him. The rain makes strange sounds on every surface. The crystal clear dripping sound of it hitting the lake. The slightly muffled pattering noise it makes on the trees above him. The mysterious sound of the rain hitting the umbrella. The crinkling sound of the rain on the ground. Then there was the calming sound of rain on a roof and on a window. The wet slapping sound of rain on the tower walls. This was the sad symphony of the sky that tells of life gained and lost; of friendships being made and unmade; of quite duels and roaring battles; a romantic scene for a parting couple; and the scene of sadness of love broken. He knew all of these things for he had experienced them all a million times. Seen them all a billion times. He had heard this symphony many many times in his life, but it always had the same effect. It calmed him.... He opened his eyes and looked around the valley where the school was located. He ignored the buildings. He saw the grey-black cloudy skies and the wall of mist approaching slowly and subtly over the mountain peaks. The valley looked drab and dreary but did not lack beauty. They Kimiko spoke and gently broke the silence with her sweet voice. "Kuro...Kuro I am cold," Kimiko said in a quite voice. Kuroku looked down at her, "Alright little one we will go inside." He laughed to himself he loved the way little children were. So oblivious to the natural wonders around them. It did not bother him though. He took slow steps towards the dorm tower. As he got closer he noticed the very detailed Gothic Architecture. "This is a beautiful building," he murmured to himself. "Kuro I think it is scary," Kimiko chimed in. He laughed again. As he arrived to the main door he stopped and knocked. He could her the knocks echo off the main hall with the sound of a low rumble of thunder. He stood back and waited.

(That is a really hard Advanced RP example.)
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing. Empty woa O_0

Post  UniOakz Wed Jul 01, 2009 10:40 am

ok and u say simple as if it where simple what u just did Shocked mk for u it was but, affraid eep! it seems that the Simple way is the only way out for me and, i shall take my leave i bid u ado dear Ninja for with words that you r indeeded an Ninja lol! no but thanx for the info LATERZ!

UniOakz

Back to top Go down

Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing. Empty Re: Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing.

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Oct 04, 2009 1:34 pm

Its all cool
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing. Empty Re: Definition Of Simple and Advanced Role-Playing.

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum