Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

5 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  JaimeWinstone Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:13 pm

""This is probably all thats left, most survivors were around here somewhere" kerrie explained calmly "now, injuries and name"
JaimeWinstone
JaimeWinstone

http://aracnid99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  iDysfunctional Wed Jul 08, 2009 1:19 pm

Amy made sure Addison was wrapped well. She looked at the other girl. ''Emh, I'm Amy.'' She said to her. Amy was looking around, maybe she could spot some luggage.
iDysfunctional
iDysfunctional

Back to top Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 2 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:20 am

Kuroku awoke and looked up at the girl and saw her shivering, "Here take these blankets I will be fine." He got up and wrapped the blankets around the girl. "Call it old fashioned chivalry but I will stand by it." He smiled charmingly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Thu Jul 09, 2009 9:40 am

Kyle woke up again, except now he was squished in between his seat and the seat in front of him, which had collapsed backwards in the force of the crash... or had his moved forward? he had been near the back of the plane so anything was possible. He spotted a person ahead of him in the plane. "Oi! Get me out of here!" he yelled, hoping he wasn't hurt and his words would reach somebody.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:56 pm

"My names Hailey" She smiled in reply "Im fine i just cut my head" She said answering her questions, wiping the blood on her hands off a bit "So is anybody in the know of Where we are and how to get out of here?" She asked looking around at them all.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  iDysfunctional Fri Jul 24, 2009 8:16 am

Amy looked up when she heard someone cry for help. ''Did you guys hear that too?'' She said standing up.
iDysfunctional
iDysfunctional

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Jul 25, 2009 7:31 pm

"I did and I am coming whoever you are," He called and slowly got up with a groan of pain and felt stiff all over. As he moved his arm he felt pain lance through it and sighed this would be harded that he initially thought. He stumbled slowly over to the rear of the plane and after much effort freed the trapped person and carried him over to the rest. "We are in the Siberian Forests in the dead of winter and know I have no idea how to get out of here."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:37 pm

"Thanks for getting me out of there." Kyle said, looking around at the others. "But I'm afraid that none of us were really prepared for this..." He trailed off, then slammed his foot into the ground causing a loud cracking sound to come from his knee. "I dislocated it a few years ago, it keeps coming out though." he said, explaining his actions. He sat up and crossed his legs, waiting for sombody to say something.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:56 pm

Kuroku sat down Indian style next to the newcomer, "That sounds remotely painful you will need to get one of these lovely ladies to look at it. What did you say your name was again." He was glad to have another guy stuck in this situation with him. He loved girls but he had no idea how tough or prepared these girls were for outdoor survival situations but this guy look pretty well equipped for this kind of situation.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:06 am

Hailey looked at kyle with a wince at the cracking sound"Theres no need to have his leg looked at, it'll be fine now" shifting she rumaged through her bag, then cursing to herself she stopped"We should get out of this area soon," she muttered to herslef really, looking around the area that had been mostly destroyed by the crash.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:38 am

"Your right, of course. However, before we go we need to gather everything we can and that includes going through all of the luggage for any and all articles of clothing that are worth carrying. By that I mean things that can keep us warm. Because unfortunately we are stuck in Russia in Siberia in the Dead Of Winter."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:53 am

"We should try and find shelter to" she said deciding to wait until a few other could help search through the wreckage "We should look around for some fruit or animals to, we'll need food at some point.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:26 am

"Oh, I am sure that there is plenty of airplane food to go around." He said this with a grin on his face.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:38 am

"Oh yeah that'll be great, ya know its the best food and most healthy thing i've ever eaten" She said jokingly"That food wont last, even if it did taste good"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 pm

"This is true even through I wish it wasn't. Well we should probably start looking around. Hey do you want to help me look from that warm clothing then."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:21 pm

Hailey stood up "Sure, i could do with finding myself a nice warm coat" she joked"Come on maybe there'll be more people or something useful"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:27 pm

He laughed and grabbed her hand and led her to the baggage hold, "Stand back when I open this there could be a avalanche of bags." He opened it and was buried in a avalanche of bag, "Shi...." All all went quite.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:36 pm

Kyle rushed over and started heaving bags off the pile, seeing his own he flung it a bit to the side. Soon he uncovered Addison's hand and grabbed it, pulling him up through the bags.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:45 pm

"I coulda helped..."Hailey said a little annoyed that she hadn't helped move the bags, sighing she searched through the bag having seen hers been thrown off, then returned back to them"You okie," she asked trying not to laugh, somehow finding what had happened fairly funny.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:10 pm

((i am unconcious aka i am feeling lazy))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:01 pm

Hailey looked at kyle "We should drag him back over ther" She said pointing back to where the others where gathered "Grab an arm and a leg each?" she asked a little jokingly yet serious as well.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 05, 2009 4:43 pm

Addison arouse with a moan, "Damn it shit fuck shit....that really hurt." He stood up slowly and moaned again as he felt the new sore on his back, "Well nothing for it lets start digging for warm clothing.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:56 pm

Hailey shook her head"I'll get the warm clothing, being buried under there can't be good for you so You should go back over there with him And ill Take a look around for what we can salvage as well while im at it," she looked around at the plane, then at thepile of bags, some of which had come open.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:54 pm

Addison smiled and walked up behind her and he patted her on the back and laughed, "I am not that weak...I can help you find what is necessary for us to survive..." He walked by her and began rummaging through the clothing and other items strewn about the area the bags had fallen.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:29 pm

Hailey chuckled quietly to herself"Well Try not to get squished again" she joked to him then began rumaging through what was left, throwing anything she thought that might be useful to them later to the side on a pile, A lot of it was ruined thanks to the crash but there was enough for them to use.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum