Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As The Sun Goes Down

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

As The Sun Goes Down - Page 2 Empty Re: As The Sun Goes Down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:16 pm

Kuroku laughed as well and then a look of seriousness came across his face, "We must take care not to kill everyone...for if we do there will be no blood left to be had so we must drink carefully and slowly."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:06 pm

Cassie glanced back at Kuroku, doubt written in her eyes. "Maybe your senses are fooling you. I've seen this type of thing happen before to the others." She went quiet as she mentioned the other vampire survivors that didn't make it. "We must keep a sane mind." She nibbled on her lip and wiped away the fallen red tears as she began leading the way deeper into the tunnel. "On second thought, just forget everything I just said. I smell the scent of blood as well..." She narrowed her eye, seeing everything in perfect detail in the pitch blackness.

((Is it actually humans? Or something else?????))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:07 pm

((humans but I don't know how this is gunna work))
Kuroku frowned slightly and spoke so softly that only she could hear, "Do I look mad or even crazy to you..." He sighed and sliently walked past her. As he walked he murmured a poem.

If it makes you feel any better
I will be killed by your hand
Because only you can kill me
Because I love you so
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:17 am

Cassidy sensed she had hurt Kuroku's feelings and turned to him. Her eyes widened and she nibbled on her lip before she began spurting out apologies. She watched him silently as he brushed past her murmuring a poem that really hit home. "Wait! What I meant to say- I was just- That's not what- actually..." She pursed her lips and paused for a moment to think. "Kuroku..." She sighed and rushed to catch up with him, and in her haste she tripped over something protruding from the ground. It took her second to recover from the fall and she looked bewildered at what had knocked her off her feet. There was a human bone sticking out from the dirt with flesh rotting off the surface. Cassidy froze at the sight of it and stared at it with a gaping mouth.

((How about they're the equivalent to cave man and have reverted back to their cannibalistic nature XD ))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Dec 30, 2009 5:06 pm

((Hmmm idk maybe maybe they are still modern but are cannibalistic but for that to work there would have to be so many of them it would be weird but we could probably get it to work))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:50 pm

((Modern as in they can still comprehend on a regular basis. That sort of thing? How many are there going to be?))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:53 pm

((Hmmm i am still not sure I was thinking that they live in a rudimentary city and they have this sort of slave system when the slaves are the ones who get eaten.))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:13 am

((Hope you know it's your turn to post ^_^))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:17 am

((~Jumps for joy and knocks things over~ Yay yay your back. How you like the new site? Get on teh chatbox))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:31 am

Kuroku was quickly at her side and lifted her up and looked at what had knocked her down. "Disgusting and they called us monsters, yet here they are eating their own kind. However, since they are able to do that there are two possible situations. One that they are so few of them they are getting desperate for food, or two, the more likely of the two, is that there are so many of them that they don't need to look for another food source." He smiled grimly let us go see what kind of situation we have here. He walked to the end of the hole in the concrete and gaped. There laid out before him was a massive if not rudimentary city.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:23 pm

Cassidy adopted a blank expression. “The way I see it, is there’s living blood walking around down here.” Her eyes began to glow a brighter shade of red than they had before. She kept her fists at her sides as she silently followed Kuroku to the end of the tunnel only to see the makeshift city. Her gaze darted around; the sound of heartbeats nearly deafening to her ears, yet to a human it was almost eerily silent. “I call dibs on the first bag of blood we see!” she declared in a sing song voice, already making her way into the city.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:17 pm

Kuroku grabbed her and pulled her back into a crushing embrace and summoned the shadows to hide them as a spotlight beam fell on them. He was sure they were hidden and he knew the light was there and as if to prove this his skin started burning. He pulled her deeper into the shadows. and stumbles and lay limply under her breathing hard.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:37 am

Cassidy was surprised when Kuroku grabbed her and pulled her back into him. She hadn’t expected them to have a spotlight and was grateful for the shadows Kuroku summoned, not wanting to find out what would happen if the humans found them. She gasped when he stumbled and she lay on top of him now. “Are you okay, love?” she asked in a brisk whisper, trying not to draw more attention then she already had. She didn’t like his hard breathing, it worried her and made her wonder if the light was more than it seemed.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:33 pm

"I-I should be fine... I think... Also I think that we are not the first vampires to have come across these humans because that spotlight emits a large amount of UV rays." He feel silent and just lay there and moaned in pain as his skin healed very slowly due to the lack of power he had left to heal himself. "They definitely have run into vampires before. I wonder how prepared they are." He got up and leaned his head into Cassidy's shoulder, "We have to be careful I don't want to lose you like I have lost everyone else."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:38 pm

“UV rays?” Cassidy gasped when he moaned in pain. “They’re most likely armed to the teeth. They’ve probably befallen many of our survivors. We are their only predators, after all, besides each other.” She gently combed her fingers through his hair, wishing she could ease his pain. “Don’t worry yourself, and maybe you’ll be able to smile once again.” She herself couldn’t even manage a smile as she kissed the top of his head and glanced at the hole leading to the city. “But we need to feed, we can’t let them scare us off.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:50 pm

"Nor can we descend on them loudly... Here we must truly exercise caution... We must truly be the wary hunter." He smiled pushed her up against a wall. He lay his cheek on hers and whispered in her ear, "We must hunt together... we must take them down swiftly and quietly..." He gently trailed his lips down to the place where blood pulsed through her neck and licked it gently. He whispered into her neck, "Soon we will be satiated... oh so soon we will." He lifted his head until he was looking her in eyes. "Tell me what you want."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:46 am

Cassidy blushed when he mentioned descending on them loudly, feeling totally guilty. She sucked in a breath as he pushed her up against the wall, and exhaled softly as he laid his cheek against hers. Listening to his words sent a jolt of excitement racing through her body. She tilted her head to the side a little upon feeling his tongue slither across her vein, grinning. “Blood,” she stated simply with a dark look in her eyes. “And then I want you all to my self.” A thought suddenly occurred to her then. “Perhaps we could farm their blood, make it last for as long as we can?” she mused to herself.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:50 pm

"Of course... of course. What I was planning on doing all along it would be foolish to waste this chance. We will need to capture one eventually to see if there are any other human settlements. He pushed a little harder against the wall and pushed his angry demanding lips against hers.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Cassidy eagerly met his lips with her own, trying to keep up with his challenging kiss. She clutched at his shirt, take pleasure in the moment as if it was her last. Everything seemed fine now, the future looking bright, for lack of a better word, and pieces finally falling together in their rightful places. Her fangs tingled, sharp and ready to pierce the warm flesh she’d been deprived of for far too long.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:51 pm

He gently pulled away and laid one of his hand on her face and licked his lips in a sensual manner and gasped as his fangs came down and he smiled baring them. He kissed her gently this time and his fangs picked her lip. He leaned against her and sighed, "I love you now let us go and drink. Unfortunately we cannot drink out fill. Let's each take one and share one more. Then we can find a base of operations and satisfy our... other needs." The way he said that left some tempting and unfulfilled promise hanging in the air.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Cassidy giggled when his fangs grazed her lip, a look of amusement in her eyes. “I love you as well," she replied quietly, absolutely loving the way the words being exchanged. "The menu sounds good, and so does that after party.” An eager grin spread across her face. “Let’s catch a snack.” She leaned up to peck his lips once before motioning towards the hole leading down to the city.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:45 pm

Kuroku smiled and grab hold of her and they were enveloped in shadow. He lead her through what seemed to be a long black tunnel. The emerged in the slums district of the town. Kuroku staggered, "Now I must feed soon or I will die." He then began flitting from shadow to shadow. He caught site of a lone human girl walking towards him. He smiled as a male joined her and he appeared behind the girl and tapped her on the shoulder, "It is awful late to be wandering around alone."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:45 pm

Cassidy felt a shiver of fear when Kuroku staggered. She reminded herself he had been without blood longer than she had, and knew he was probably worse off then her. However, all apprehensive thoughts dissolved when the sound of beating hearts deafened her hearing. She smiled a seductive smile at the male, knowing Kuroku had already chosen his meal. “Indeed, it’s dangerous out here.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:52 pm

The girl whirled around to face him and her face grew pale at the site of his glowing red eyes. She screamed loud and her silenced it within a second. He pulled her close and bit down on her neck and drank deeply. He sighed in satisfaction as the blood coursed through his mouth. He drank until there was no more to drink and dropped the lifeless corpse from his arms and turned to watch Cassidy enjoy her meal.

((sorry weak post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 02, 2010 6:39 pm

Cassidy quickly discovered how much larger her meal was compared to her, which she figured was a good thing until she was abruptly shoved against the wall of a decrepit building. Her fangs were lodged in male’s neck from behind as she clung to him like leech sucking the blood right out of him. She felt him struggling against her hold, though his efforts were futile as she drained the very life out of him. Finally, she lifted her head and pushed the corpse away from where they were now sitting. She stood, feeling strength return to her muscles as she joined Kuroku grinning. However, her grin faltered as felt something wet drip down her side and soak into her shirt. She looked down worriedly and was shocked to see a large knife wedged deep in her stomach just barely missing her lung.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum