Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Mansion

+4
Luthi
TheLittleKitten
stubborn911
NinjaLadiesMan
8 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Mansion - Page 3 Empty Fire in The Darkness

Post  Luthi Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:30 pm

Angel screamed as she flames spread up around her covering her body. She dropped her bag and dropped to the ground. But the flames did not go away they only grew bigger. She suirmed brushing her clothes as if brushing dust off, screaming her head off, her screams echoing through the house.

"Oh god oh god no someone help! im on fire i dont wanna die!"

She hugged her knees close, closing her eyes, resting her head on her knees, crying hard, tars rolling down her face.

"I shouldnt have even come. Hes not worth thus. None of them are" She speaks softly to herself.
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 3 Empty Re: The Mansion

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:32 pm

Rubs her head glaring at Kuroku as they disapeared. When the appeared on solid ground again she turned to him, "God Kuroku you really think I am so stupid as to snatch a human? Im not stupid ya know...." She popped her back and stared at the girl on the ground, Wonder what this vampire was doing with that man? She then just sat down beside her staring at Kuroku....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:42 pm

Kaylee didnt even noticed she'd been snatched. Everything was just happening so Fast. "Where are you taking me" She asked nervously.

[[btw Kaylee isn't afriad of fire she can shoot it out of her hands <_<]]
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:46 pm

"Turning back to his regular self thinking that they worked toguether well they will fall toguether then see the girl was crying her eyes out. He goes to the young girl and hold her with one arm look you are not on fire miss its an illusion try to put that in your head and you will see this place like you should. "noticing she does not see him he told her softly trust me and you will be ok and she did trust and tried knowing anything was possible andsee the room like she was supposed to and looks at Kevin wen he said you will be fine and get up and tries to calm the others but have not succeded for the others yet.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:54 pm

Kuroku laughed and smiled a charming smile. "I am taking you somewhere safe little one." He fell silent and walked through a wall and emerged in a well furnished room. He looked around at where he lived and saw his prized possessions. His violin, his cello, and his piano. He looks into the distance and a tear rolled down his face. He picked up his violin and began to play. Making the sounds of the other instruments appear with his power. He sent the sound of his playing throughout the house and made everything stop so there was no sound bu that of the music.

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 12:58 pm

Sylvia stalks away out of frustration and anger to her happy place, a place any normal person would find it repulsing. She lays down and then begins to sing to calm herself. God he makes me so mad! Who does he think I am! I am not just some normal vampire! It pisses me off, he thinks Im weak.... She then began to make her fire swirl around her making the shapes of anger and sorrow, singing a sad song that would make any man cry....she then opened her eyes the glowing red and just cried....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:01 pm

"i don't need to be anywhere safe, i was perfectly fine where i was........"she said. " well at least i think.. " she said silently to herself.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:04 pm

Heres the music playing and listens carefully what the song was. Listening to the song he determined that the only real instrument playing was a violen and the ong is the normal song of a Vampire ways but why would he play it all over the place is he trying to scare us out of the mansion or make us see something that means in his soul. He did not want us in this mansion but does not want us to leave there something that happend to this vampire that made him this mad andd sad I wounder what it could be. Thinks for a minute and ask to everyone does anyone knows were the library is I can never remember witch room is witch.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Luthi Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:14 pm

Angel looked up and nodded. " I will t-try" She manged to say. She rested her head on hr knees again, closing her eyes. She thought of the day her mother adopted her how happy she was. She tbhought of all the good things that had happened to her. When she thought she was calm enough. She opened her eyes and looked at herself. She felt no pain but the fire was still there.

"Hey your right it must be an illusion as you sa-" She stopped suddenly listeing. She could hear the most beatiful song she had ever heard. Angel layed down closing her eys, listening to the melody.
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:48 pm

I listened to the music, completely ignoring the firey pains going trhough out my body. "How, wonderful..." I whispered quietly, in pure amazement. "How can such a foul, violent creature play something so, pure?"
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  sexyemogirl2008 Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:51 pm

Tries to ignore the other music and starts to play her song on the piano lightly loosing all feeling. The fire still swirling around her, her tears falling more she sings to the song. She was so frustrated that he did this to her, she wasnt some fool to be messed with. She was sick of vampires treating her like she was worthless....so she lost herself in her wonderous music, that saddened even the hardest of hearts....maybe death should come take them all away....
sexyemogirl2008
sexyemogirl2008

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 3 Empty Purity

Post  Luthi Wed Jul 01, 2009 1:58 pm

Angels ears flicked as she hesard him. She sighed but didnt open her eyes.

"Maybe he isnt so bad after all. Maybe some one just broke his heart so bad, that he ignores the pain by killing and torturing innocent people. "

people who were stupid enough not to listen to the rumors and come in here anyways She told herself

Angel was one of these but there was notghing she could do now. Soon, she found herself drifting off in a peacefull sleep, no matter how hard she tried to stay awake.
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:02 pm

"looks at everyone and say control your self you are not on fire it is just aillusions. Finaly people herd him as the illusion started to grow weaker ccause the vampire who made them arent there anymore.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

The Mansion - Page 3 Empty The Mansion

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:08 pm

Kuroku stops playing and sighs, "For you...Harmony...you will always have my heart...." He puts the instrument down and sinks down against the opposite wall from the girl. "You can leave if you want...I am tired of doing this." He sighed and knows he must all because of that damned curse he was put under all of those years ago. Outside the thunder roared and the lightning flashed and the rain was playing a dark symphony on the roof. The lights flickered but did not go out. This was his home. The heartbroken vampire who was cursed for all eternity to wander the halls of the mansion and kill whoever came in.

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:09 pm

"No, im not gonna leave. You seem as if you've been hurt, as if someone has done something to you.."
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:23 pm

Kuroku sighs and the room slowly dims until it is pitch black and while the light is fading he whispers, "You must leave. You must...."
As the light reappears Kaylee is in a completely different room. Everything is silent and for a couple of moments there is not sound nothing and this silence is haunting. "You must figure out a way to lift the curse before I kill you all..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:26 pm

"a way to lift the curse?" where can i find out how to life a curse.. "she thought to herself. the libary! "okay.. i will leave you.. But i will come back once i figure out how to lift the curse." She said.. Then she exited the room and headed for the libary.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:27 pm

I listened to all the music stop, and slowly I regained my composer. I no longer sat of the floor crying, in fact I looked like a mature woman as I stood up. I began walking, up another flight of stairs slowly drawn to it as silence drifted through out the house. With each step the floorboards creaked, but I contiuned on, unfazed by the ever increasing panic rising in my chest.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:29 pm

Seeing that no one want to comme with him he started looking for the library. He walks and checks every door and every passage ways until he finaly found the library were he entered true the window by still glass all over the floor and sees the desk and look inside of the desk and finds the diary of Kuroku and starts to read and is not surprise that he had his hearth broken but he realy was surprise on what happend. He noticed that it was his love that cursed him in this house. And allof the sudden he hears someone was comming and hides the book in his jacket

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:31 pm

Kaylee finds the entrance to the libary and enters it. Once shes in there she starts to search the bookcases.. Curses Curses.. Where can i find books about curses?! she said quietly to herself.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:35 pm

Kuroku was huddled on the floor in his room he knew what was coming. He sighed and let go. He was swept along in a rush of black power and laughed. His eyes grew read and catlike. His figure became more intimidating and more imposing. He became for beautiful if that was even possible. He laughed a laugh that reverberated throughout the house and chilled the bone and froze the blood. He vanished in a swirl of black energy. He whispered into Ritsuka's mind, "Your...fear...your...panic...so...delicious...I...will...end...it...for...you...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:39 pm

"looks at the girl looking for the books and say hey you might want to turn around" shows her the guys diary and then show her his books about curses.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:41 pm

I looked around, twisting my head left and right for the sources of the voice. My own panic escalated, and I could feel my heart pumping blood through my body harder then ever before.

I was now at the edge of the stairs,a nd I had my hand on the rail to help keep my balance. I climbed slowly, sort of afraid of what I would see at the top. The wood creaked under my weight, and I could smell it. Rotten and old. It felt strangly wet as I touched it too. I stared ahead into the darkness that was the top of the staircase, and I seemed frozen in spot as I looked up at it. I was only on the fifth step by now, but each step was about a foot higher then the other. That means about five feet worth of falling. I guessed it would hurt me if I did happen to fall. But it would never be enough to kill me.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  Toxic Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:42 pm

Kaylee is frightened.She turns around. "whoa! i didnt even see you there. He has a diary???"she opend the diary, "Says he was cursed a while back."
"i wonder what for........ Oh yea, hi im Kaylee." she said.
Toxic
Toxic

Back to top Go down

Post  PoisonFurry Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:49 pm

"looks around" well i cant tell you he was cursed by his old girlfriend. as far as i can tell. My name is Kevin King and I know you are a vampire and I am one too so do not worry. "looks at her and makes his blood boile in feelings. He realised that he loves her looks and he hates the ideals without knowing her personality trying not to show his emotions but he knows she can probably read him like a coverless book.

PoisonFurry

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum