Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As The Sun Goes Down

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

As The Sun Goes Down Empty As The Sun Goes Down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Oct 06, 2009 6:55 pm

As The Sun Goes Down-

Everything is silent and dark. The world has been forever plunged into an eternal night now that the sun is gone and the skies remain an inky black. Everyone is gone; the modern world has ended. The memory of how this tragedy happened has long since faded and now there's not much to ponder. There’s not a living person left to roam the ruins and wastelands of what’s left of society, except for two lonely undead immortals. They’re the last of their kind; all of the other’s who survived the end of the world have died from lack of a blood source. With nothing left to feed from, how will they survive without a single drop of blood left? The threat of caving into a blood lusting state has never been so serious before. Now it’s up to them to keep from becoming the monsters they were once called. But…are they really alone?

]As The Sun Goes Down Destroyedcity_2

What you need to start with-

Name:
How long have you been without blood?:
What will you do now that the world you knew is gone?:
Have you changed since the world ended?:
Is there anything you miss from the modern world?:
History:
Notes:
Appearance:

Last edited by MissyMurdered on Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

As The Sun Goes Down Empty Re: As The Sun Goes Down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:24 pm

Kuroku
Real Age:
Personality:
Poetic, Musical, and Artistic
How long have you been without blood?:
37 years
What will you do now that the world you knew is gone?:
Continue traveling with my companion.
Have you changed since the world ended?:
No, except to become slightly more hungry every day...
Is there anything you miss from the modern world?:
The People...
History:
His past was a depressing one at that and would have usually turned someone into either a crazy person or a really bad person. But not Kuroku and soon after watching his entire family being killed by his girlfriend and best friend who conseqeintly killed themselves he left the town he was born in with a heart full of depression and no plans at all. Due to the fact that he was from a relatively poor family he had no money at the time and had to sleep in the cold. Then during his travels he cam across a old woman who was traveling alone he offered to help her and she accepted he traveled with the old lady for the longest time and eventually they reached their destination but alas things turned to the worst for Kuroku the old woman it turned out was a vampire and she bit him and he was transformed into a vampire. Kuroku was distraught and he despaired and for many nights and days he wandered undying and unable to stop himself from drinking blood and when he though all was lost he met her. She was a girl named Harmony and something about her reawakened something inside of him that he had thought lost to him and that was emotion. They parted friends for she was not of this world and could not stay in it so they parted and he carried on him journey and he met a lot of different people who taught him a lot of different things and he became a better person because of those things and eventually his travels lead his to met up with Cassidy...then it happened...the end of the world that is...and now he travels the wastes of what was once a grand earth with his one true love even though she may not know it yet...
Notes:
Kuroku is a genuinely happy person everyday all day. At least that is what he shows on the surface but in reality he is struggling with this bone deep depression due to some terrible events in his past but he tries for everyone around him to be the best he can be and seem the happiest he can be. He is only concerned with the well being of those around him and will do anything to make people happy. He had been described and a very kind and caring person who is mischievous in a non harmful way. He is generally well like by the girls but has never been serious about anyone of them. One of his amazing qualities is his ability to leave a relationship and have both him and the girl smiling and regretting nothing and feeling no resentment towards each other. He knows not what stories and advantures await him in the up coming future of his life but then again who really knows and who would really want to know because as stated by a wise man: “Without mysteries, life would be very dull indeed.”
Appearance:
As The Sun Goes Down Anime-Vampire
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Oct 06, 2009 7:44 pm

Name: Cassidy
Real Age: 625
Personality: She tends to act mysterious and is found constantly falling asleep against her will. Sometimes she will bring up a random subject or say something that is completely mind-blowing or start screaming in terror at any given time...It's best to just go along with whatever happens around her. She also is very sensitive towards questions of her human days; all she claims is that she never liked talking about her mistakes.
How long have you been without blood?: 26 years.
What will you do now that the world you knew is gone?: Try and resarrect the memory of her old life.
Have you changed since the world ended?: More quiet and shy, less confident than before.
Is there anything you miss from the modern world?: Music, Movies, Books.
History: When she was turned she was brought into an old coven of vampires. A small group that differed from the rest by drinking human blood took a liking to her while the rest only hunted on animals. Cassidy felt at home with her blood thirsty makeshift family, until the three elders disposed of her family for being accused of blowing their presence sky high with their excessive feedings. She alone was allowed to live because she, at the time, was a new born. She was imprisoned but escaped when her Shadow powers developed. Deciding to settle in London she discovered the Bloodstained Parasol, a vampire hideout, and with help renounced her murderous ways. At a late night party she met the love of her life, Burst, someone who wasn’t afraid or doubted her. Although there was a catch; he was human. Occasionally she questioned herself if it’s him she loves and not the smell of his blood; but mere bloodlust wouldn't stop her from sticking around. While Burst was away from London on his world tour, as he was a j-rock star, Cassidy was awfully lonely. She survived a little while without him but soon she decided she had to find him and make sure he was okay. Though, she never got the chance as the world had ended and he disappeared forever. Luckily, there was Kuroku, who kept her from becoming an emotional wreck. She still mourns the death of her beloved though.
Notes: When she's in a really bad mood she LOVES to draw very grotesque pictures on anything that she can get her hands on, whether it’s on a wall or skin, it doesn’t matter to her. Even without the aid of art utensils she will use anything that will remain permanent, even her own blood at times when she is especially desperate to get the images out of her mind onto something everyone can see.
Appearance: As The Sun Goes Down Emo_Girl_by_yuki_k

Last edited by MissyMurdered on Wed Oct 07, 2009 3:07 pm; edited 4 times in total
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 06, 2009 8:11 pm

It was pitch black on this sunless and bleak world. It was also freezing cold and raining almost constantly. Then in the distance a bubble of light appears and in it are two people. The are pale...oh so pale and they look slightly famished. A voice reached across the darkness...

Kuroku sighs and sniffs the air deeply trying desperately to find a trace of blood than can feed them. Nothing... He kicks a rock angryly and it shatters, "WHY IS THERE ALWAYS NOTHING...!" He sighs and turns to face his companion. "I am sorry I have failed you..." He sits down on the sodden ground.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Oct 07, 2009 5:24 am

Cassidy silently followed Kuroku as they searched for blood. She stared at him worriedly after his outburst and bit her lip nervously. She knew it would only be a matter of time before they’d go completely crazy if they didn’t feed. Cassidy was tense as she sat down beside him, gently taking his hand in hers. “Kuroku, dear. Do not be ashamed. You did not fail me.” She offered him a weak smile before looking around them thoughtfully. “We should find a place to rest. Walking all day, well I guess it’s all considered night, is more tiring.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Oct 07, 2009 8:48 am

"This shouldn't be happening...what happened to human persistence...to their saying that they could survive anything...that there would always be a small spirit of humanity among the chaos..." He then did something very unexpected, "If I must die you must not..." As he said this he slit his wrist open and blood began to come out, "Please drink it so that you will not parish..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Oct 07, 2009 1:32 pm

Cassidy watched Kuroku with a look of sorrow. She knew he was right in asking those questions to which she had forgotten the answer to. It was like trying to remember the memory of a memory. Sighing, now frustrated, she watched with tired eyes as he abruptly slit his wrist. The smell of his blood hit her with full force and she had to force herself to stand up and back away, her hand covering her mouth and nose. Her now blazing red eyes were shut tight and she furiously shook her head. “I will do no such thing!” She screamed at him as tears started to escape from her eyes.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 4:44 am

"Why not...? As he said it he collapsed, "Why not...?"
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:10 am

“I refuse to hurt you!” Cassidy slowly opened her eyes, though they were still blazing red. Finally, she managed to lower her hands covering her mouth. “I don’t want to be alone for the rest eternity!” What she really had meant to say was she’d die too if he wasn’t by her side. His blood was calling to her a sweet melody and the scent was intoxicating. She took a weak step towards him only to fall to her knees while reaching for his wrist. She just couldn’t resist the bloodlust.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 9:57 am

As she fell to her knees in front of him he reached out and grabbed her shoulder and brought her closer. As he did this he began to sing a song.

I'm not a perfect person
There's many things I wish I didn't do
But I continue learning
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

I've found a reason for me
To change who I used to be
A reason to start over new
And the reason is you

I'm sorry that I hurt you
It's something I must live with every day
And all the pain I put you through
I wish that I could take it all away
And be the one who catches all your tears
That's why I need you to hear

And the reason is you

And the reason is you
And the reason is you
And the reason is you

I'm not a perfect person
I never meant to do those things to you
And so I have to say before I go
That I just want you to know

And the reason is you

I've found a reason to show
A side of me you didn't know
A reason for all that I do
And the reason is you
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:14 pm

Cassidy shuddered as she leaned closer to him, his bleeding wrist now to her mouth. She slowly closed her eyes again as flicked her tongue through the bloody mess. She had never tasted anything as delicious in the past twenty six years as she happily suckled on the red liquid, but she didn’t dare use her fangs to widen the cut. She feared if she bit him, she’d never be able to stop drinking from him. When she had pulled enough blood from his wrist and it began healing, though it was slower than it should because he hadn’t fed in so long. She needed more blood; the urge was undeniable, so she dropped his wrist and lifted her head to rest her lips against the vein in his neck. She paused as if waiting for Kuroku to stop her.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:28 pm

All he could do was sudder and murmur, "Go ahead...drink all you need I can endure it." He sighed waited.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:15 pm

Cassidy widened her mouth, her fangs grazing the skin of his neck. She had unconsciously wrapped her arms around as if she was expecting him to struggle and yet he hadn’t made a move to push her away. He had completely let her do what she wanted, practically putting his life in her hands. And then she was pulling herself away from him, her eyes not completely going back to their original color instead shifting to a bleak black. “You’ve given to me, so I should return the favor.” She ran a sharp chipped black nail across the skin on her own neck, creating a thin line of blood.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:31 pm

"I cannot...you know I cannot...but...I want to," He sat there having hard time controlling himself. He sighed and leaned forward and whispered before he bit down, "You know I am sorry for what I am about to do..." He bit down....
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:53 am

Cassidy tensed but soon knotted her hands into his hair and drew him closer. She was reminded of all the times before the end when her beloved had acted as her donor; never before had she ever been the donor. Except for the fateful night of her turn, that she vaguely remembered though. She closed her eyes felt the little strength she had gained sucked right back out of her.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Oct 10, 2009 7:49 am

Kuroku drew back before he had drank more than a sip and fell backwards with a sigh... "This is hell... having to drink from each other...I-I think I would rather die that harm you..." He sighed and got up, "We must continue..."
((Okay I say we find a underground settlement what do you think it is your rp))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Oct 10, 2009 6:07 pm

((Underground settlement? Interesting thought; how about in the city where there’s a subway station, inside is a large hole leading deeper into the ground and we make it up from there.))

Cassidy whimpered as she felt him pull away from his bite. She put her hand over the wound so as to stop the bleeding and somewhat speed up the healing of it. She grimaced as she stood up, nearly falling down again. “I don’t think I could get use to this either.” Though half of her disagreed with that. When he had feed from her, it wasn’t as painful as she had portrayed. In fact, it felt amazing and she forced herself to deny that she had liked it. “Let’s head towards that city.” She feebly pointed in the distance to a black cluster of destroyed buildings.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 12:29 pm

Kuroku got up unsteadily and offered his arm to Cassidy, "I can barely support myself and I am sure you are not better...come let us supports each other..."

((Wow weak post sorry))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:22 pm

Cassidy gratefully took his arm and shifted her weight, missing how she used to be as light as a feather and never got tired. Things seemed so much easier before the end of the world and all its inhabitants. She was silent as they made their way past the outskirts of the city and explored deeper. The ruined skyscrapers still loomed over them and rusted cars were still parked haphazardly along the tarnished streets. “We should check out that subway.” She suddenly pointed to the stairs leading down into darker depths, breaking the uncomfortable silence.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:48 pm

Kuroku mumbled something incoherent and sighed. He was so tired and so thirsty he couldn't resist for much longer, "Please leave me to die and save yourself...I cannot hold out for much longer..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:18 pm

“Kuroku, please. You know I am not any better.” Cassidy rolled her eyes, but looked to the ground in dismay. “I won’t leave you.” She led him down into the subway and stopped to stand on the dark platform. As she glanced down the tunnel it was pitch black but with her vampiric eyes, she could see just fine. A slight breeze was in the air and she began to grow curious. “I think there’s something in the tunnels.” She let go of his arm and jumped down onto the tracks, making her way deeper into the darkness.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:08 pm

Then Kuroku smelled it...it was sweet...delicious...it was...it was blood...his eyes glowed a horrible red light and a demonic smiled crossed over his face. "Blood...blood I smell blood," He began to mutter and he jumped down onto the tracks...he began to run as fast as his vampiric speed would allow for...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:26 pm

Cassidy was deep in the barren tunnels when she found a huge gaping hole incased in the concrete wall. That was were the breeze was coming from she soon figured out as she felt her hair ruffled, blowing her scent around. She had barely glimpsed the inside of the hole before she heard someone coming up behind her. Quickly, she turned around and saw Kuroku and his demonic eyes. She froze as she slowly came to realize what was happening and when she finally snapped out of her trance she was panicking. “Kuroku?” She was speaking softly now, unsure whether or not if she should speak at all.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 13, 2009 6:33 pm

Kuroku heard her voice and stopped confused and his rage and lust for blood faded away a little and he turned to Cassidy, "I think we have found humans..." He sighed and resisted as best he could the call of the blood.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:03 pm

“Humans? Kuroku, please.” Cassidy threw back her head and laughed. She was making quite a show of holding her side from the exertion of her chortles, like she was some great comedian. Tears even welled in her eyes and the next thing she knew, she was sobbing uncontrollably. Her cheeks were wet with the tears and she turned away, backing away into the ragged tunnel. She was heaving for breath now and a stinging in her eyes that continued to grow. The smell of blood had reached her nostrils, taking a moment; she realized that she wasn’t crying plain salty tears. She lifted a hand to swipe away a tear only to hold it up in front of her eyes to see that her tears were now droplets of blood. “I’m sooo thirsty,” she moaned as she continued down the hole not really talking to anyone just having to say it out loud.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum