Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie Island

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Zombie Island - Page 2 Empty Re: Zombie Island

Post  TheMadMan Thu Apr 22, 2010 6:43 pm

John glanced down the street that the motorcycle had just zoomed out from. There was no evidence of body near the bike, so whatever was on it had obviously ditched just moments before. Reloading his shotguns, he rounded the corner to be confronted by a worn-down warehouse. He barely caught the front door clicking shut. At the same time, unnerving wails rang out from adjacent streets. The zombies were coming. Unfazed, John began his deadly march towards the building.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireQueen Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:02 pm

She jumped a little when he suddenly burst out laughing. Her first emotion was embarrassment and anger at both herself and at this boy and she felt the color rising in her cheeks. She was embarrassed and angry at herself because one she had jumped in fear at his laughter and that she had even thought to ask a stupid question. Then she was angry at the boy for being so rude and then for teasing her. But the sight of him laughing was contagious and she felt her self smiling, despite her embarrassment, for the first time in a week. She heard him apologize to her in that British accept and she responded, "It is all cool. Thank you for saving me and sorry for almost running over you earlier..." She was going to say more when that cry went up that made her shiver and she took a step closer to Gordon and was surprised when he bumped into her. She looked up at him and whispered, "They are coming aren't they."
VampireQueen
VampireQueen
Ten Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:13 pm

He gently grabbed her hand and quietly pulled her back. He sat her down on the couch and scooted close to her. "I swear I am not coming on to you..." he breathed nervously. "It has just been so long since I have had someone I can take comfort from. I am not asking you to have sex with me. I-I just need you to sit here and be near me as we weather and hopefully survive the coming storm." He sounded truly afraid now and turned to smile wryly at the girl, "Sorry for being such a scaredy cat." He fell silent after that and pulled his feet up onto the couch. They heard it then in the distance the sound that sounded like a small earthquake but was really just a hoard of angry zombies craving their flesh and blood. Oh isn't that so much better.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:18 pm

The first zombie came into view just as John reached the front door. Letting out a deafening roar, the monstrosity began a mad dash towards the FBI agent. Two quick gunshots to the head made short work of the creature. But more began pouring down the fractured strips of concrete, alleyways of smoking buildings. John fired a few more shots before he flung the front door open.

The lobby was dusty and clearly abandoned. The only working piece of equipment in the place was a simple, white clock. The time read 7:06 PM. John barely registered the time before a semi-rusty chain caught his eyes. Laying his shotguns on the reception counter, he quickly bound the front doors together. It wouldn't keep him safe from danger, but it would delay the inevitable for a good 15 minutes.

John could hear whispering above him.

"Whoever's up there," he began to shout,"you'd better show me that you're human. Otherwise, I'll let my pets come and meet you. Oh, and they aren't nice. Not by a long shot."
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireQueen Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:28 pm

Kayle nearly jumped through the roof when she heard the rough emotionless voice below them and threw her arms around Gordon. she heard the threat in his voice but wasn't sure what to say. It was a ogres choice this situation she could either die the slow death or the fast one or so she thought. But for some reason the fact that she was with Gordon made it a little better and that scared her more than anything else. So she decided to remain quite and looked up at Gordon expectantly. She was both reassured and nervous from the look on his face which was one of attempted bravery. "I am pretty sure he will try to protect me." So she waited with baited breath as she waited for Gordon to decide what to do.
VampireQueen
VampireQueen
Ten Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:43 am

Gordon was shocked to hear yet another human voice and called out his voice barely trembling, "Mate we are definitely not zombies we are also not exactly unarmed so be careful your self. Either way hurry up here and quickly or you will soon drown in a sea of hungry zombies." He looked reassuringly at the girl who had still not told him her name. He whispered to her in a voice no one else could here, "I will protect you don't worry." He smiled at her and waited for their new friend to appear.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:21 pm

Zombie Island - Page 2 Brows_by_Mariyumi-1
Name: Genevieve Dagny
Nickname: Ginny
Ethnicity: French, American
Theme Song: Psycho by Puddle of Mud
Crush: N/A
How do you feel about all of this?: Well…at least now people don’t depend on the beauty and fashion industry, thank goodness.
History: Genevieve was told that when she was a young infant, her parents took her to America to start a new life. Except, while they were in the country, they mysteriously died and Genevieve was sent back to their homeland of France to grow up in foster care. Her life was bleak and she groped for something to make the world better again. The answer to her problem was technology. She was rooted to the modern age and became interested in all the new things the media had to give her. Fashion seemed to become her latest interest and she quickly became a well known fashion blogger, catching a lot of potential adoptive parent’s attention. She was shortly adopted and they encouraged her to continue her fashionable insights. Her new family and she was certainly quite a happy bunch, living like a real family should. The only problem was that on a road trip as a celebration to her graduation from high school, they were in a terrible car crash. Genevieve survived without serious injuries, but sadly, both her parents did not make it. So, having given up on the fashion industry and now on her own, Genevieve moved back to America to continue on with her parents wishes of her to attend college, which she decided to go to in Hawaii.
Notes: Genevieve is a bit of a loner, but it's not by choice. She isn't very good with mingling with people or having a pleasant conversation. Always, she is brooding about the bleak future and possible death scenario's. She's generally creepy person due to the car accident that claimed her second pair of parents, and not exactly someone you would want to willingly trust. A good thing to keep in mind, is that she has a short fuse, and can blow up at the smallest thing. Although, at impossible times she came suddenly strike up a witty persona.

((Hope it's not too late for me to join hehe ^_^))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:13 pm

((Nope just start posting when you can and eventually join up with us i guess))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:19 pm

(("Well…at least now people don’t depend on the beauty and fashion industry, thank goodness."

Ha! LOVE it!))
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:35 pm

((POST MADMAN))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:53 pm

“I hope you all knew the back door was open, but don’t worry I’ve got it locked and barricaded. No need to thank me,” spoke a voice and suddenly Genevieve came into sight. She tossed her hair over her shoulder and glanced first at John then upward where she had heard Gordon’s voice. “So, don’t mind me, I just let myself in,” only now was it obvious her voice held a slight accent to it. Her high heels clicked against the concrete floor with each step she took towards the dusty desk and hopped onto it, examining her nails and sighing at the chipped paint.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:12 pm

Gordon smiled again this time confident. "Well since whoever was yelling at us earlier hasn't shot our new newcomer it should be safe to go downstairs and meet our hopefully human guests." He got up and offered his hand to the girl whose name he didn't know. "You can stay here if you want." he really wanted her to come she made him feel safe... and he wanted to hold her hand.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:44 pm

John could hear whispering upstairs and a faint cry. As cruel of a bastard as he was, the noises warranted further investigation. He slowly began walking upstairs, his guns still cocked and aimed at the source of the noise. As for the other girl near him, she could wait. She was clearly human, so her fate was at least delayed.

"Don't move!" he shouted. "Federal Bureau of Investigation! So help you GOD if I see anyone move!"
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireQueen Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:52 pm

She silently nodded and smiled up at him and took his hand. She wanted to hold his hand. She knew it was wrong in this situation but she wanted it all the same. He was just so different from all the guys she had ever known. She almost laughed that it had taken the zombie apocalypse for her to find the right guy for her. She was sure that is what he was.
VampireQueen
VampireQueen
Ten Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Gordon realished the feel of her hand in his and turned to walk down the stairs. When he heard the guy yell he almost laughed as he felt anger suffuse his body. Gordon was done with the whole authority that shit a long time ago and this was the only thing that got him mad anymore, "Fuck off... prick... I have a grenade in my hand and it will go off if you shoot me. SO let me come down or be blasted to hell." He began to walk down. This time however he put himself in front of the girl.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireQueen Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:15 am

Kayle almost gasped when she heard Gordon yell and frantically looked around for said grenade but saw none. She then smiled at his back with growing affection as she realized not only was he bluffing but he was really protecting her. This made her feel really good. However, she was also scared out of her mind at the thought of that crazy guy down there talking about shooting them or at least threatening to. She didn't know what she would do if he died.
VampireQueen
VampireQueen
Ten Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:16 am

((madman post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:46 pm

Genevieve raised her arms in surrender. “WHOA, whoa! Let’s not start out by exchanging threats now. How about, “Hi. How are ‘ya? What’s your name?” She hopped off the reception counter and leaned against it, lowering her arms, an annoyed look evident on her face. “Whatever happened to ‘there’s power in numbers’? We all should be grateful for the help we can get, not go accusing other people of being infected.” She shot a glare at John and at the stairs. “Let’s keep our heads on before they’re torn off by the things outside.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:51 pm

((we need madman))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:55 pm

Hearing the loud protests, John lowered his shotguns. The girl next to him, as much as she annoyed him, was right. He called up to the survivors upstairs.

"You can come down," he shouted. Then, without hesitation, he walked over to the front door window and stared outside. Hoards of zombies were pouring through smoking alleyways, their red eyes and occasional roars failing to trigger any fear inside the FBI agent. He turned to the girl.

"Got anything like grenades on you?" he asked. "'Cause we're gonna need some really soon."
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:06 pm

"Oh that is all you need check out that wooden crate next to the door there. I stole it from a destroyed military convoy last week there are some interesting things in there to be sure." He smiled at the new girl. "Greetings all I am Gordon." He liked meeting new people it was about the only thing he did like besides the girl behind him. He turned and smiled at her. He was still shivering on the inside from the roars and cries outside the warehouse. He smiled reassuringly at both of the girls. "Well we should be fine there are enough tea and biscuits upstairs to sink a ship and enough grenades and other military paraphernalia in here to sink three times that amount. There is also the underground escape exit in here."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  VampireQueen Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm

"I am Kayle..." She fell silent having not a lot to say at this point she was to scared. She wasn't going to show it though not if Gordon was putting on a brave front. even so when a particularly scary scream of rage was sounded she edged closer to him. "So what is the plan... is there even a plan. I mean we either need to fortify this position or grab all we can and escape which I see as the better option because fighting them will only bring more of them."
VampireQueen
VampireQueen
Ten Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 pm

((madman post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:39 pm

"I'd rather stay," John curtly replied, not even bothering to introduce himself. "Sure, there's an escape route, but we don't know where it leads. At least, I don't. Further more, if we gather everything we can, how in GOD's name are we gonna shoot shit at the same time?" John looked threateningly at the other people around them, as if daring them to contradict him.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:42 pm

"Dude I am guessing it was you who blew up the motorcycle. Did you see how many that attracted. What do you think will happen if we start tossing grenades about this way and that. I agree with Kayle we need to leave." He stood there defiantly hoping to god that the crazy guy didn't shoot him. "Also I do know where it leads. It leads to the subway. Which could be a pretty easy place to make safe. If it isn't it leads all over the place so we can get almost anywhere."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum