Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Run Away

3 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Run Away - Page 2 Empty Re: Run Away

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 am

(( yep we sure are unless you want me to make another character))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:34 am

((do whatever you want))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:29 pm

(( Sorry It's taken me so long to reply, some family matters came up D: ))

She looked at the shoes that the girl had given, picking them up she lightly placed them out of the way, she was determined not to wear shoes "I don't like them," she pinted tat the shoes "They constrict my feet" she explained. They headed out to the chicken pen, she followed warily, waiting and working to get done so they could go into the town.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:52 pm

((my character is lonely))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:13 pm

"Just watch the rooster i'll grabb the eggs" With only a few sqwaks she had collected the days worth of eggs. "Ok we can go into town" she said as she allowed the girl out of the pen and placed the basket on the kitchen counter as she walked to the door. "Now what is it that you need" she asked
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 am

Alice thought carefully before she replied to Annie "almost all the essential's," she smiled a little embarissed, picking her bag up from the floor, having dumped it by the door earlier, "Don't worry I've got money" she added just for reasurrance that she was not going to take advantage of the girl. Throwing the bag over her shoulder's she smiled "I'd also like to look in a few other shops to and I would mind having a look see if there were some, houses or apartments or something round here that I could... rent for a bit," she finished as she walked out the front and threw the gate they came through earlier, she could remember the way that had come.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:27 am

Annie walked with the girl "You have enough money to rent a house or appartment and buy other things" she shook her head "You really are from the city" she joked. Annie walked to the edge of the towns shopping center "Well here is the best places to shop the end i met you on is just the grocery end here is for other things" she smiled. "Oh i have a friend you should meet you two should get along quite well" she looped her arm around the girls arm as if they'd been friends forever and wlaked her to the artist shop down the lane. The bell rang letting the owner know someone entered "Hey Seth" she called.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:54 am

Seth was at the paint stained piano when they entered, "Hey I will be right with you Annie. Let me just play this one song I have been working on." He cracked his knuckles and prepared himself to play what he thought would be his next masterpiece. "Here we go..." He murmured louder than he meant to.
While he played he looked different like he was lost in a world that was so much better than the one he was currently inhabiting. He smiled a simple blissful smile as his hands danced slowly across the key board. When he brought the song to its conclusion he sighed sad that it was over.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:12 am

Alice chuckled at Annie's remark about her being from the city and as surprised when the girl hooked there arms together like they'd be best friends all there life and dragged her into the shop to meet her friend. She stood, watching amazed at how well the guy played, feeling like she should applaud him or something when he finished. Instead should just stared in amazment.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:30 am

Seth got up and stroked the piano's keys lightly and fondly. He closed the cover and walked over to the counter and hopped over it and hugged Annie, "Hey Annie long time no see..." He released her and turned to look at the other girl and grinned, "Hey I haven't met you before, but hey doesn't matter." He hugged her to. He released her and smiled, "I am Seth I hope you liked the music."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:48 am

A little taken aback by how friendly he was Alice just stared again, she was begining to get wary again, the people in this ton were friendly then any she'd ever met before; It seemed suss. Realising she hadn't answered him but just stood there "Uhhh, yea you play well," she finally replied, "Why is everyone I've met so far, in this town, so friendly?" she burst out, not entirely meaning to.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:55 am

Annie smiled "Your in a small town sweetie things here aren't meant to be harsh with" she winked at Seth knowing he too had the same problem. "You'll get use to it if you stay here" she patted Alice's arm "How long has that song been in your mind" she turned to Seth as she asked.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:05 am

He laughed, "Well let me tell you a little about myself. He sat down in a chair and began, "Well I wasn't born here I ran away from some where to here. See I ran away from a broken home... a broken family... There was no alarm raised at my leaving and no one has come after me. No one was sad... I just quietly accepted the fact that this was the way it was meant to be. Nothing complicated about me." He looked to Annie, "Well since last night actually it just came to me that it was what I was supposed to be working on. So I stayed up all night with Muffins working on it."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:21 am

Alice smiled at Annie, she liked this girl she was very nice "I don't know if I'm staying but I could definately get used to this town," she smiled then procedded to listen to seth, she furrowed her brows with interest and thought not the only runaway here after all, then continued to listen and couldn't help but laugh "Muffins?" she questioned.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:37 am

As she said the name a loud meow came from somewhere around Seth's feet and he bent down and picked up a very cute kitty.
Run Away - Page 2 ScudMuffin640x480
"This..." he said, "This is Muffins... Muffins well she is a cat... a very cute cat." He smiled and laughed, "Would you like to touch my Muffin's" He smiled a wider and put the cat down on the counter. "Muffin's thinks she is a exotic dancer. Don't ask me why that is just what she thinks."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:42 am

Alice had 'awww' when she sa the cat but was now in a fit of giggles from what Seth had said, she immeadiatly went to the cat and started stroking her then went on to play with her by running her hand around on the counter like a mouse or spider, "I'd like to see her do a show for us," she chuckled imagining the cat dancing.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:39 pm

Annie just poked Seth "It's cuz she learns it from you goof" the nshe stroked Muffins soft head and scratched behind the ears "Oh if you want to see her dance then play some music with zest" Annie took off to Seth's CD collection "How about some The reckless" she smiled deviantly. PLacing the CD in the stereo the beats laid themselves out. "See i was so helpless with music but then Seth came to town and widened my veiw or should i say ear" she giggled https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omQQgTDZZCY
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:44 pm

Alice chuckled again and stood back frm the kitten with eyebrows burrowed intently watching, waiting to see if the cat really would dance.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:20 pm

Seth sighed then chuckled, "Sorry she won't actually dance but if you sleep here she will hump your head in the morning. That's why her nickname is Date Rape." He looked at her intently, "If you need a place to stay there is a empty room above the store that I don't use. I wouldn't make you pay." He looked at her feeling awkward.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:03 pm

Alice sighed in disappointment when he told her that cat wouldn't dance, she even pouted a little then chuckled when he talked about the cat's 'night' hobbies, however she stumbled for words when he offered her the empty room for free. She looked from Annie back to Seth "Um...well I'm staying with Annie, but I wouldn't mind a look, see how big it is," she paused thoughtful, "I doubt it'll be for long and I Will pay, I'm sorry but I'm not going to take advantge of how kind you people are, I want to pay I can afford it so please let me" Alice turned her attention back to the cat and started playing with it again.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:12 pm

((lets wait for Elena))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:42 pm

Annie smiled at Alice her hand lightly touching her shoulder "Breath" she whispered to her "I offered the spare room at my house if you had no where to go it won't bother me if you stay here" she added tring to bring some ease to the girl.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:56 pm

"Well since this is my lunch hour and I am not going to eat because I have to keep up my girlish figure let me get some exercise by showing you the room I am talking about also before I do let me tell you it is more of a apartment that I pimped out in my spare time because I could and I like making things awesome." He smiled widely and turned beckoning them to follow him.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:52 pm

Alice smiled at Annie, she really was a kind girl "Ok," she replied to Annie then looked to Seth "Ok then," she nodded, wrapping an arm through Annie's like they were best friends and smiling at her, she'd definately like to be her friend, she followed him.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:27 pm

Smiling Annie chirperly said "Well show us your master peice oh great artist dude" she tried saying in a french accent but her oaky one made it seem worse then what it was. Letting Alice go before her behind Seth up the stairs "So Seth what is the theme"

((swry short post :/))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum