Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Role-Playing Testing

+31
Diddydude1225
HolyChimera
rainy-day
MageTitan
splicer407
Eclipse
LehFoxeh
Tatsuma-chan
Chibi
iDysfunctional
JaimeWinstone
MadHyna
TheMissyMassacre
XOkami_KatsuX
Soul_Insurgent
RaidenFenix
Acmeth
Larenthi
imortal6
iAlyse
Vickeh
Kylebs
sexyemogirl2008
KuhRizzAy
JellyBeansAndShadow
stubborn911
Luthi
PoisonFurry
TheLittleKitten
Toxic
NinjaLadiesMan
35 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 2 Empty Re: Role-Playing Testing

Post  Larenthi Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:13 pm

She smiled brightly, and looked up, her hair falling to either side of her face. The sun glared back, and her smile became crooked. She pulled her heavy satchel bag higher on her shoulder, and put up a hand to fix her hair.

It was a bad habit, to be honest. She just couldn't help it - every other second, she would be moving it, fixing it, making sure it was ok. She was almost paranoid...

She breathed deep, and stepped away from the bus. It rumbled somewhere deep in its gut, and choked. She heard it move, and took her first step towards the new school. She looked down now, anxiety sweeping away her temporary sense of victory as she left the stifling, torturous bus.

She licked her lips, and again pulled the bag higher, twiddling with a strand of hair as she walked. She had hated new schools ever since her first day of last new school.

She had met Kate there. Her best friend for four and a half years. But on that first day, she had known nobody, and nobody wanted to know her.

The rain pelted down, and she glanced back longingly at the sleek black car as it pulled away. Her mothers support lasted only to hte front gate, and she was on her own. She walked up to the front door, headed fro reception, and looked about herself. They were wispering, looking at her with contempt on their faces... And then someone had laughed. It had all started from their. Two years of agonizing torture... and then they moved.

To here. It had taken her just over a month to ready herself for this, but sher knew what would happen. Could feel it. She breathed again, still walking apprehensively.

She was staring at the floor now. She glared at it fiercely. Its going to be different this time. I'm going to be different. I've changed. I'm the new Taylor Brooke. They can't hurt me. They can't hurt me...

She lifted a hand to door handle, and gazed at her hand for a second. And she opened it.

Larenthi
Larenthi

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 2 Empty RP Evaluation

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 2:17 pm

You are advanced role playing feel free to start a topic in any RP form on the site.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:33 pm

James walk toward the school glancing at his watch which each step he makes he was late hi tie was crook his shirt made a mess and with a piece of toast in his mouth. He was late so he had no time to get redy he was running going from street to street bumping to people in his way and almost getting hit by a car several times.

"I'm late very late i thought i put the alarm clock"he thought arriving to the school street "I was playing games till late there was no way i could wake up early the story off my life"he thought he now could see the school gate but a sound made a chill too run down his spine it was the sound off the bell. He could see how the gate moved in front off him 15 meters away he speed up for the entrance.

"Hell I'm going to be left out in the first day hell no"he thought and speed a bit more. He barely made it the moment he got inside he could hear the sound off the the gate closing in his back but he was still late there was not even a soul in the yard every one was in the gym listening to the entrance words but he could relax he was already inside or at leas that is what he thought .

A voice got him back to his senses "Hey you what are you doing here?"a harsh female voice asked him he knew that voice it was the the voice off his last year class president "Oh hi how are you is me James form your class" he said with a weary voice he was afraid to look at her but he was aware that is was rude to not look at some one and not to look at them so he turned.

In front off him was the most beautiful lady you could imagine long hair, white soft skin , big eye, and very nice body he was love struck again he had been in love with her since last year but wasn't even able to talk to her "oh yeah I remember you. You are the strange guy that can't talk.. still what are you doing here you are supose to be in the gym aren't you?" she said with a softer voice now. She was able to be our class president do to that she was cute but had an strong personality.

"Hey you two move the class are starting what are you too still doing here? " another voice said it was teacher "Sorry teacher i was looking for my friend he was late so i was worried about him "she said, she garbed my hand and pulled my toward the class we were in the same class again so there was no problem...... (too lazy to go on send me to simple role play )
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 3:45 pm

You are advanced role playing feel free to start a topic in any RP form on the site.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  RaidenFenix Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:06 pm

I walk up to the school shirt untucked,pants wrinkled, and hair a mess still worn out from the party i went to the night before.As i walk towards the front door i lean against the wall so i can take a look at the other kids going to school here.
"God i hate school."I thought to myself as i started to slide down the wall until i was fully seated on the ground.
As the first bell wrung out to get to class i draged myself to get up and start walking to the first class of the day.When i got to the room i was so tired that when i sat down i almost fell asleep.
The rest of the day was a blur.I slept through all of my classes and didnt meat anyone new.God i wish that i had at least paid attention a little bit so i would have known what to do for the next day.
RaidenFenix
RaidenFenix

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 01, 2009 9:15 pm

You are a simple role-player.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 2 Empty RP test post

Post  Soul_Insurgent Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:29 am

"What the hell is that suppose to mean Carla?" hisses Soul as he looks at her. His eyes a pitch black. But the sound of his voice makes it seem he wants to kill them...and would enjoy doing so.
-From the Bloodstained Parasol-

Soul_Insurgent

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:53 am

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XOkami_KatsuX Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:40 am

It was Kimiko's first day of high school. She wasn't ready to start high school yet, but what other choice did she have? She couldn't just wait to another year to go to high school. Her mother was driving her to her new high school, Jefferson High School. It was a fairly rainy day in the month of August. Her mother pulled up to the curb and Kimiko slowly got out. Her stomach was in knots. She had just moved to Indiana from Japan, which is a long ways away. Her father is in the Navy so she's used to going new places and having to make new friends, but this is different. It's freaking High School. They just had to move him before school started. She walked through the doors and saw a amazingly handsome boy with long blonde hair and the most beautiful blue eyes. She was so busy staring at the boy that she didn't notice the trash can. She ran directly in to to the trash can. "Oh shit!" She exclaimed as she fell to the ground. People gathered around laughing at her. 'What a wonderful way to start high school. She went to stand up, but slipped on a peice of trash and fell again. She looked out of the corner of her eye to see if te boy was watch and he waswalking over to her. "This can't be happening she thought. The boy came over to her and extended he hand for her to grab. She took it and helped he up. "The names Max" He said with a slight smile on his face. "Mines Kimiko" She said with a slight blush upon her cheeks.

XOkami_KatsuX

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:46 am

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:21 pm

Stay calm, I found myself constantly thinking. It's no big deal. A new school is just another school. Standing at the entrance, I was reluctant to go inside. I felt as though at any moment someone would accuse me of doing something wrong, of not belonging there. Being a new girl made room for everyone to look intimidating. Fear had frozen me where I stood. Dread slowly worked its way through my system and I clutched tightly to my bag that contained all the comforts I could pack into it; my favorite book, a journal, a few pens, and my lucky charm necklace. As reassuring as those few objects were, I still couldn’t work up the courage to step inside.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 12:25 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  MadHyna Thu Jul 02, 2009 1:35 pm

Pain

Pain walked into the school that he was being trained in as the group of assassins were wiped out by x-students. He decided to stay, because if they were able to defeat some of his clan masters he was sure he would master his powers here. It was already his 4th year here and he was one of the best night mission executors around. He jumped from shadow to shadow as he then appeared at the desk of the secretary. The secretary looked up. "Pain? .." she sighed and give him his papers. " i was hoping not to see you this year. but it cant be helped." She looked back at her computer screen. As Pain filled in his forms.

Name : Pain, Jason Ore
Student or teacher? : Student
Powers : Shadow control and heightened senses
Bio : Was enlisted in this school to train and become better. Kinda cold, but will always help an other student. Has problems with authority.
Recent picture : Role-Playing Testing - Page 2 2uyoqjp

Pain putted down his forms and walked to his room. His room was all black and silver with a lot of weapons in it. He looked through his window looking at all the new and old students that came for their first day of the year again.

(this was made for my mutant school rp in a group in imvu. anyways its what i do XD )
MadHyna
MadHyna

http://avatars.imvu.com/MadHyna

Back to top Go down

Role-Playing Testing - Page 2 Empty RP test - Club girl.

Post  JaimeWinstone Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:01 pm

Amanda stood outside the doors of the nightclub, the warm air consuming her. Lyra had got her thrown out about a half hour ago, she cursed god for allowing this to happen. Amanda smiled after the cursing and walked along the road. a man approached her and grabbed her hand, he ran with her and his hood fell. "Kris? what the hell" she panted, running alongside him.
"I need you for something" kris shouted eratically before stopping in an alley. he looked around and let out an in-human scream, peicing amandas body and bones. it sent a shiver up her spine. "what, kris please stop. you are scaring me" she whined, scared but upset at the same time. ten more people appeared on the roofs of the surrounding buildings. "please" she said kneeling at his feet on the ground. He turned to her "im sorry, but you made this choice. i cannot change it." he said looking angrily at her. "you made the choice when you stabbed my brother" he slapped her while saying this, his slap sent her flying across the alleyway.
"kris, no. please, i didn't mean. you know i didn't!" she screamed in response to the slap and kris' statement about the death of his brother.

((hope this is alright, signed Jaime))
JaimeWinstone
JaimeWinstone

http://aracnid99.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iDysfunctional Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:14 pm

Jade sat on the stairs infront of her house, waiting for her sister. The wind blew trough her hair as she sighed. Jade was getting worried. The clock had passed midnight, and her sister still wasn't home. The last thing her sister said is that she would go swimming. Jade pushed herself off the stairs, and started walking up them, when a police car stopped infront of there house. Jade got a sick feeling in her stomach, somthing wasn't right. She quickly ran trough her front door. ''Dad!'' Her panicked voice echoed trough the house. Loud footsteps ran down the stairs, and the face of a worried father appeared. ''What is it?'' The only thing Jade could do is point at the door, because the sickness in her stomach pushed her to the ground. Her dad walked suprisingly calm trough the door and greeted the officers with a smile. That smile soon faded when he got the news. Meanwhile Jade was stuck on the ground, couln't even move a fingertip. Her dad came in minutes later, and closed the door behind him. His face was readable, and a tear crossed his cheek. Something bad had happened
iDysfunctional
iDysfunctional

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 2:59 pm

MadHyna

JaimeWinstone

iDysfunctional

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Chibi Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:49 pm

This is an the beginning part of my 5/5 stars rated story that i publish online. i'm still producing with it.
it includes 6 characters at ones.
there stands a ''~'' with something behind it.
that tells u from wich view the story plays on the moment.
between ''...'' is when they talk, with '....' they think.

~Normal
''I can't belive this will be our last day on this academy!'' wined Kazue.
''I like it here, i can take out as much pranks as i want!''.
The six girls walked to the Sakura Academy. The academy was aboud to close, so all the students should go to an other academy.
''I wonder how the academy will be we choosed'' said Hukari.
''Yeah, how was it called again?'' asked Kazue. ''Cross Academy'' replied Hukari.

~Hukari
I sighed. 'I really liked it on here. I hope the libery will be nice on Cross Academy'.
I sighed again. 'Next monday we'll go'.

~At Cross Academy
''Okay listen students! The Sakura Academy will close. Meaning there students will have to go to an new academy. There will also come some students here''.

~Outside
''I can't wait to meet the new students!'' said an happy Yuuki.
Zero just sighed. ''Aww, come on Zero! It will be great!''.
''Yeah, more screaming fangrils''.

~At night in the Night Class
There was the news also told. ''Ahh.. more fangirls!'' called Aidou out.
''And an huger headache'' said Kain.
''Don't be so negative. You must love them! Or atleast there blood'' grinned Aidou.
Kuran cleared his throat. Aidou turned around a little shocked and an worried look on his face.
Kaname Kuran glared at him and walked away.

~Monday
~Kazue
''Yay! Finally!'' I screamed while entering the academy gates.
''Kazue, please calm down'' said Naoko in a anoyyed voice.
''Nuuh! I'm just happy!'' i wined. 'She's anoyyed so fast, she needs to calm down!'
I just hopped happy around, actually i was just hyper like always.

~Normal
''Welcome!'' screamed a happy Kaien Cross.
''Welcome to the Cross Academy. I'm Headmaster Kaien Cross.
Please gif your bags to the students standing over there.
They'll lead you to your rooms. After that you'll get the time to walk around the grounds''.
Chibi
Chibi

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 3:53 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Tatsuma-chan Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:00 pm

Adry stopped right in front of the school. She took in a deep breath. Nervously, she started walking again. As people started filling the class rooms, she got more and more nervous. I hope I don't make a fool of myself. . . she thought. She was hearing a black Nirvana t-shirt, jeans and tennis shose. She slowly walked into the school, found her class, and began her day. She thought the classes were pretty boring. She had a couple friends she talked to at lunch. She wasn't all that social though. At the end of the day she realized that the school wounldn't be so bad. . . cat

Tatsuma-chan

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 4:26 pm

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  LehFoxeh Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:03 pm

[[The starting post from a RP about a survival TV game show I made. Hehe Smile]]

Carl enters the lounge, looking around, teeth flashing.
"You should all probably hit the hay, we leave early tomorrow morning!" He says, tugging on his suit-jacket. He nods, making eye contact with each contestant in turn, then turning and leading them out into the hall. "G'nite folks!" he says, walking into his own room.

Kirsa sighs, almost relieved to be out of the situation. She stands and follows Carl and the other contestants, sliding her card-key into the door and pushing it open. She steps in, peeking out into the hall at the others before shutting the door and getting ready for bed. She slips into the huge bed, relaxing in the comfort of the pillows and blankets.

In the morning, Carl rapps on each contestant's door, summoning them outside. Everyone gathers in the lobby, duffle bag in tow.
"Well, today is the big day!" he says, grinning wide.
He leads them all outside, where a huge bus is parked infront of the hotel. Everyone files into the bus, finding seats for the ride to the airport. From there they board a small plane, making a bee-line for the Project Wild island.
The camera crew is already there, setting up equiptment, when the contestants arive.

Carl smiles big into one of the cameras, introducing the show for millions of viewers world wide. He explains the show, and introduces each of the contestants.

"Goooood evening folks, I'm Carl! Welcome to the brand-new reality-TV show, Project Wild, a show of wit, humanity, and survival! Join me and millions of other viewers WORLDWIDE in observing this group try to live on this deserted tropical island, with little more than the most basic of equiptment! People just like you from all over have volunteered to be a part of this challenge. Its bound to be full of exciting and dangerous challenges. Whoever makes it to the end of the season will win $100,000!!! Come on, be a part of the drama, as contestants form teetering truces and flaming feuds, on Project Wild

"21 year old Kirsa Abendroth, from Germany.
"24 year old Dannielle Vasirette, from Ireland.
"19 year old Alania, from France.
"18 year old Genta Yamimori, from America.
"18 year old Maria, from Italy.
"30 year old Felicity, from Australia.
"19 year old Haru, also from America.
"19 year old Shinkei Hatumi from Rome.

"All of them here to compete, and to survive."

The contestants are each given their packs, each identical and with identical componants. They already have their duffle bags, and there is a strap on the outside of the pack to attach the duffle bag.

Carl finishes the show's introduction, and then turns to the contestants as the cameras are shut off momentarily.

"Alright guys, you're on your own from here on out! There has already been a food-drop, somewhere on the island. Find that, find your water supply, hell, even find that outhouse, I'm sure it will come in handy." he says, laughing.

With that, he steps away, boarding the plane they had come in, and waving a happy goodbye to the contestants. The plane takes off and he is gone, the contestants are alone on the beach of the island, the trees infront of them and the ocean behind them. The camera crew, only numbering enough to have one crew to a contestant, keep their distance.

Kirsa looks around, keeping her heavy pack close. She didnt trust these people, and she needed everything in her possesion. She walks a bit away from the rest of the group, into the shade of the sparse trees. There was no trail, and she looks to find the trees grow thicker the deeper in. Setting her pack down, she straps her duffle bag to it and then heaves it onto her back, bracing herself against the weight. For now, she figures, it will be best to keep to herself. So she walks off on her own, tieing her long hair up with a hairtie off her wrist.
LehFoxeh
LehFoxeh

Back to top Go down

Post  Eclipse Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:16 pm

It was ark and bone chilling cold. A young woman sat in a window sill, her ebony hair cascading down her back in gentle waves and her wide, thoughtful gray eyes narrowed slightly as she looked out upon the deserted wasteland that was Earth. In reality, the land was lush and green, but to Rachel, it was a wasteland. Empty and ugly. Just like her. Actually, she wasn't ugly. She was gorgeous, breathtaking even. With her pale skin, heart shaped face, gray eyes, and dark hair, she could make an angel look terribly homely.

"You've been in here for a long time,"

A husky voice made Rachel turn, steel eyes connecting with amber eyes. She said nothing as the man sat on her bed, watching her tiredly. There was silence before she spoke," I guess," She said softly, looking back out the window. The man sighed and took Rachel's hand in his, beckoning her to look him in the eyes.

"You can't keep thinking about him,"

"How can I not, Damion? He fathered all six of my children and loved me unconditionally. And my repayment to him was taking his life?" Rachel said, looking at Damion. Damion looked deeply into Rachel's eyes, picking out emotions," It's not your fault," He said. Rachel turned back to the window," Bullshit," She said quietly as a tear slipped down her face. Damion gently whipped her tear away, pulling the broken woman to his chest. After a couple minutes, he whispered," I'm sorry," Rachel broke out in tears, letting herself be comforted by Damion's kisses, whispers, and caresses.
Eclipse
Eclipse

https://www.youtube.com/user/WhiteTiger9000

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 02, 2009 9:27 pm

LehFoxeh

Eclipse

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:09 am

Avitus walked towards the school amid a crowd of new students. He had his bag over his shoulder and a cup of coffee in his left hand, he couldn't help it, he was nervous and even knew that he probably wouldn't be able to paint later because caffeine made him shake. As he was walking someone pushed past him and he fell over, spilling his coffee all over his jacket and cargo pants. As he picked himself up he wondered how he would deal with being wet and smelling like coffee during his first few minutes at his new school. Avitus hoisted his bag back onto his shoulder and picked up his cup, at least he would be able to paint now that he couldn't have his coffee. He continued walking, throwing the cup into a trash bin near the steps leading up to the school.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:14 am

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next