Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blødende Hjerter Asyl

+3
Toxic
NinjaLadiesMan
JellyBeansAndShadow
7 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blødende Hjerter Asyl - Page 2 Empty Re: Blødende Hjerter Asyl

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:04 am

Kuroku sighed and stopped playing he put is cello away and pulled out his guitar. He got up and walked away from the radio. The song it was playing stayed with him for some time. Finally when he was out of earshot he began to play a new song.

While he was playing he continued to walk. He walked and he walked but never found a living person. He came to terms with the fact that he was now lost.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:14 am

Anna watched the others from afar heading into the big, dark building, keeping quiet and low key she followed them in, feeling a slight shive creep down her back as she looked around at the empty entrance, furnished with only a few things covered in dust and burn, when a sudden strange wind made her jump as it whisked over her.
Then the halls were filled with dust and settle ash flying everywhere as sounds of music boomed through the halls, Anna listened to the music at first shielding her ears from the harsh sounds then slowly getting used to it she listened enjoying it. "....Maybe i should say hello..." She thought to herself as she headed in further seening two other girls.."...On the other hand id rather not..."She mumbled and turned down a corridor out of sight.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:42 am

Everything was silent until a sudden cough caught Ava off guard and she yelped quickly turning around dropping the knife from her hand. She pointed the camera at another girl staring at her with a strange look on her face. "Oh...Umm...Hi." Blushing, she bent down and with shaky fingers picked the knife up. Standing up straight again she turned the camera back on herself. "I have come across another survivor."
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:29 pm

As Kuroku walked past doors in the hallway some of them creaked open and then one flew open and banged against the wall, inside were tables full of medical tools. A strange cool breeze drifted out of the door.

After the girl spoke the knife that she held loosely in her hand wiggled, and then jumped into the air, flicking open a moment later, and then gouging words into the plaster wall:

"Your adventure now begins, listen closely to these verses
The only things you'll find here are bones and deadly curses.

The sound of your footsteps echoes underneath,
You know not what you wake, and our swords we now unsheathe."

The knife dropped to the ground, then The Haunted grabbed the camera and swung it towards himself, capturing his image, although the film would need to be rewound and watched again before you could see it.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm

Kuroku looked into the room and walked in to see what lay inside. "Honestly, I know I should be terrified. However, I feel like I must find something within this place maybe...something I lost." He didn't know. He wanted to find it whatever it was so he could fill the terrible void within his soul. It was like a hollow aching.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 pm

As if in response to Kuroku's words the door slammed shut and the air inside began to swirl like a hurricane and the tools lifted up off their tables, whipping around in the wind but being careful to avoid the boy, he intrigued them. The instruments began to write on the walls, mostly nonsense and foreboding lyrics from songs. However, the largest letters spelled out a few verses:

"What you seek lies beneath these floors,
There you'll find things that were once yours.

And if you awaken other spirits there,
We can give you help from here.

Be careful what you search for,
You may just find more."

Above the words was an engraving of a skull, and a small light floated in a crevice where the eye should be, mimicking the source of the spirits.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:02 pm

Wandering down into the corridor she had turned Anna came across a room, reaching out she grabbed the metal handle and turned it unsuccessfully ...it was locked but she felt like she had to know what was behind the door, struggling she wiggled the handle and shook the foor, completely unsuccessful in her attempts to open it.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:14 pm

Kuroku stood completely still as common sense dictated him to. He walked forward and red the inscription on the wall. He looked around and realised that he was trapped and sat down against the far wall and pulled out his pen and paper. He wrote down a poem on his paper not understanding the emotions on the paper but writing them all the same.

I am the night.
I am darkness at it's bluest.
To me there is sheer delight in the shadow of the night
No need to insist, for the night I exist.
The light of day is not night's way.
I am the night.

I am a creature of the dark. I have been groomed for gloom.
For eons of time, the night has been mine.
I can't remember when the night and me didn't function as twins.
Just as the ocean's floor holds mysteries, the night alone conceals my history.
I am the night

Just as poetry flows from ocean currents and from the slashing force of wind springs forth designs,
Each drop of rain delivers music to our minds, poetry never ceases.
From my point of view, at night it increases.
I find beauty in each dancing shadow and exquisite delight in the secret of the night.
The spirit things clothed in the unknown,
Travel the same path that I consider home.
Things that move skillfully at night do so without sight.
I love these wonders for I am the night.

My five senses are more acute than most.
Of this superiority, I proudly boast.
My movements are as swift as lightening dashing across the sky.
They can't be held in focus by the human eye.
Question - Who am I?

I feed on a secret vein of life and rest in the protective cover of dusk in disguise.
My skin is cold to the touch, don't worry you won't touch me much.
My beginning is of no importance, but I see no end in sight.
I believe I am forever; I am the night

I have been known by many titles and names.
For none of them do I feel shame, for I exist as all do.
Just as I am me, and you are you.
I am called Satan, Impaler, Death, Blood Drinker; just to name a few -
Pick one that suits you.
Some even call me a Ghost; yet, vampire is what I am called the most
Whether these names are wrong or right, the fact remains -
I am the night.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:48 pm

Name: Spirit who has forgotten there name
Personality: Malicious, freakish, impulsive, Strange,lost, hurt.
History/Background: Spirit is a very powerful lingering of a human's soul that perished in the most cruel way but had done some of the most worst things, this spirit wishes only to put its soul to rest yet unable to it unleashes its madness on thse who may wander its corridor.Unlike most spirits at the level this one is it can touch humans posess and control them amongest many other things
Looks: It is a ghost xD wtf do you think it looks like lol...xD its looming and shadowy for now with a manic face covered in scars mmkay ^_^
Notes: The spirit is one of the most powerful in the asylum and rarely cares weather its pray is alive or spirit kind itself. although it is one of the powerfullest spirits it is not the most powerful one
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:57 pm

The orb of light rolled forward out of the engraved skull's eye, right into Kuroku's lap. Then the instruments slid across the floor to form words:

Try the door...

Just then the door clicked and then flew open, a girl standing on the other side, appearing as though she had been trying to open the door.

(hope that one's okay)
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:05 pm

Anna stumbled as the door suddenly swung open By itself, Stumbling forward she almost fell on her knees only just catching herself in the doorframe, she looked up, muttering to herself not seeing the other person "...That was strange..." Realising now that the door was actually open she stepped in the room taking in her surrounding then finally, seening another person.
She stepped in warialy keeping her eye on the person "Did you open that door?" she asked finally speaking.

Something was stirring the spirit could feel it, stretching itself out, if you could call it stretching, the spirit stood and yawned angryliy sending a chilling wind through the Asylum, caasing the entire structure to rumble and shake in fear and age of this weary and angry demon soul.The spirit smiled, what would have been a bone chilling smile to any who could se it, it knew now that prey had come to play.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Kuroku looked up and stared at the girl for a while there was a awkward silence between them and then for some reason he replied in the form of a poem.

I think of God
Not because I love Him.

God thinks of me
Not because He loves me.

I think of God
Not because He thinks of me.

God thinks of me
Not because I think of Him.

I think of God
Because He alone knows how to smile.

God thinks of me
Because I alone know how to cry.

It made no sense to him and because of this he feel silent and looked back at the ground.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:58 pm

Anna Stared at the boy when he replied in poem, How strange she thought to herself never the less she didn't leave the room, being compelled to stay she tried again "...poems..." she walked towards a dusty shelf with books on "Im guessing you write poems" She suggested even though she didn't understand a word he'd said, she only spoke because she felt that the silence was deafing, "A-Is everything okie?" She asked. Realising that he must have been trapped in the room if it hadn't been him to open the door, which didnt seem to be the case.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 08, 2009 9:29 am

Kuroku just sat there and fell over backwards and hit the floor with a soft thud. He was slowly losing consciousness. "Why...what is going...on...." He didn't understand all that he knew was that his vision was growing slowly blurry then it began to get black around the edges and then that blackness spread until he could see no more and he sighed letting go of consciousness.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:43 am

Anna stod in shock as he fell backwards staring for a moment to see if he was pulling a joke on her, after a few seconds had past she moved over to the collapsed boy and knelt down beside him "I wonder whats wrong?" she muttered strangly calm, she looked throuh her bag pulling out her bottle of water "ehm...Wake up?" She said spilling the water over his face lightly.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Jul 08, 2009 10:58 am

Ava yelped when the knife from her hand was suddenly plunging into the wall. Quickly she pointed her camera towards the words being formed on the wall, completely dedicated to filming the supernatural happenings. She let out a gasp when she read the words for herself and yelped when her precious camera was yanked from her grasp. "My camera!" When it slowly fell to the ground she dived for it, catching it before hitting smashing into the ground.
((sorry for late post T.T))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:46 pm

Kuroku awakened slowly and stared up at the girl blankly, "Who are you." He fell silent after speaking those words. The awkward silence remained between them. "Am I supposed to say something else."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  iDysfunctional Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm

Amy-Lynn looked at Ava, cathing her cam. ''What the fuck was that?'' She said, trying to look around in complete darkness. She grabbed her flashlight, and pointed it at Ava. ''You ok?''
iDysfunctional
iDysfunctional

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Jul 08, 2009 3:15 pm

"A oh im fine, would be acceptable" Anna looked at him a little angrily "No need to be polite or anything, its not like i didn't just waste the last of my water to see if some idiot was alright or anything what with the collapsing and what not" She stood up and turned back away to the shelf continuing the, even more so now, arkward silence she shuffled about the room, still not sure what she was looking for in a last hope for a clue she spoke again "My name's Anna" She stood silent "Sorry for Being rude then, I just wanna know why i wanted to come in this room so badly..." She trailed off into silence again.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:16 pm

Ava let out a long sigh and stood up, brushing dust off her clothes. She frowned and licked her lips, fiddling with the camera. It almost seemed like she was ignoring Amy-Lynn's presence until she suddenly pushed the pause button on the camera right where an image of the dust creature thing was. "That's what it was. A ghost and an angry twisted one that is." The way she spoke made her seem like a snotty know it all and kind of a weirdo.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:19 am

Kuroku looked around, "This room has many spirits in it...I am also sorry. I am not used to talking to people. I try to avoid people usually because they thing I am weird and they try to hurt me." He sad this showing no emotion whatsoever.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:54 am

The Haunted felt another, more powerful spirit arise from its slumber and became more cautious in their movements, this spirit was one that was not afraid to kill others. But they were still curious about it, so one spirit, a small impish one at that, went down to greet it, stopping at its feet and looking up into its eyes.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:35 pm

Anna listened to him "Well i wont treat you meanly" She smiled friendly"Besides who says your weird, weird is a definaiton of normal" she said not knowing what else to say"So you said theres Spirits..?"

_____

The spirit felt the approaching impish spirits and bared its teeth in a grin-like way when it stop at its feet, growling in a low but feircesome sound the spirit didn't even wait to see what the small spirit wanted, the spirit just knelt down wrapped its hands around the small spirit and slowly began to devour it with its sharp teeth bit by bit so that its howling scream-like yell could be heard throughout the entire building.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Thu Jul 09, 2009 5:23 pm

The haunted silenced themselves and quickly decided that any area containing the new spirit was strictly off limits. The scream of the consumed one echoed through all the corridors, amplified and reflected by the rest of The Haunted's collective members trying to scare off the children so that the other would go away again.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Jul 25, 2009 8:10 pm

"You will they all do and yes there are spirits here terrible spirits ones that can touch and kill you. A horrible thing has just awakened in this place we must move soon and fast."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum