Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blødende Hjerter Asyl

+3
Toxic
NinjaLadiesMan
JellyBeansAndShadow
7 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Blødende Hjerter Asyl - Page 3 Empty Re: Blødende Hjerter Asyl

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:11 am

Anna ignored his comment and walked to the door peering round"..yes i felt that spirit, it's very angry..." she muttered trailing off, then moved back "None of us should have came in here to begin with, we woke it..." she said trailing off to herself again.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:34 am

"Wait don't leave me here please I cannot move my right leg..." He points to his right leg which has a three scalpels sticking out of it. "If you leave me here I will surely die." The real reason he wanted the girl to stay was that she made him feel...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:11 am

Anna sighed and looked at his leg" I was going to leave you, that would be wrong, besides Your to annoying to leave" she joked,"Im gonna pull these out kay, otherwise you could get infected." She pulled out th first one and almost heaved"Thats a lot of blood" she shook her head and pulled out another bottle of water"Uh ..yeah turns out i had another, sorry" she muttered then poured the water over the wound, she repeated it with the other two"um one moment" she rumaged through her bag and pulled out her jacket, she couldn't help but laugh the bag was almost empty now and it had been full before, tearing a sleave off she tied it round the wounds" There only small but its better to keep safe, dont untie that it'll keep the pressure on it" she sighed and slumped down and sat againest the wall"How'd you do that anyway" she asked.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:21 am

At Anna's last words the winds whipped again, lifting the three newly liberated scalpels and embedding them into the wall above their heads. And then miscellaneous bits of rock started to shuffle across the floor to form the words "He didn't"
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:31 am

He flinched as the knives flew through the air and he frowned, "That answer your question." He felt weird like he was...he was gaining all of his emotions again. "You make me feel things..." He blurted out randomly. "Like fear and happiness. Love and hate."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:48 am

Anna Ducked slightly when scalpels flew at them "Guess it does" she sighed then pulled the knives out of the wall "These spirits have a right sense of humour..." she said sarcastically, then sighed sitting quietly listening to him speak "...um sorry i didn't mean to?" she replied not knowing what to say, "..But..thats good right, everyone should feel something" She fidgeted around with the scalpels.
___

The Spirit stalked the halls trying to sense out where the smell and human presence was coming from, becoming impateint it let out a loud growl of frustration.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:58 am

"Sorry I am acting weird right now it is just that I haven't felt any emotion in so long due to...events...in my past that caused me to loose all my emotions. The only way that I could express how I felt was through music and poetry."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:17 pm

"S'ok being weird just makes you more interesting" she smiled then sighed again"You shouldn't let bad things get you down...i heard you playing some music earlier, it was beautiful but a little sad"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:29 pm

"Let me tell you my history."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:40 pm

"Okie then" Anna Said fairly interested.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:08 pm

Seth was raised in a abusive household and was abused in School. His mother and father beat him. He would go to school bruised and would be beaten by bullies at school for that reason. He mentally snapped one day and jumped into rush hour traffic. He did not die but was in intensive care for months. Further investigation into his life revealed all of the terrible things he had endured. The most telling thing about his life was the paintings, music, and poems he had made. The parents were arrested and his works displayed in a exhibition that showed the horrors of child abuse. He ran away from the hospital and began to live with random people and eventually he came to the Blødende Hjerter Asyl...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:02 pm

Anna just sat listening quietly till he finished speaking"Thats..."She sighed she didn't really know what to say so she just sat there queitly.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:21 pm

"Its okay really I am used to the pain." As he said this he felt the tears beginning to fall down his face and her put his head on his knees and he began to sob violently. "Why....me........" He felt all the things that he had been repressing all of these years coming to the surface. "I...hate...my...life..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:32 pm

The Haunted watched the boy collapse inward on himself. This one was a special case, he had seen horrible things... perhapse more horrible than even they had. Dust quietly swirled into a pillar and then formed into a small imp-like being that quickly raised its finger to its lips, signaling the girl to be quiet. It quickly ran to a corner and grabbed a glass orb that had no apparent purpose and rolled it towards the boy gently. The dust figure suddenly exploded without a sound, leaving only a cloud of dust where it had been.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:02 pm

Anna almost cried herself not at his story but at the pain she could see when he told it"Don't hate your life, it'll only bring more pain if you do"she wanted to hug him and make him feel better but she knew it wasn't her place and she wouldn't know what to say either anyway, then she saw the dusty figure she was intrigiued by it and wary unsure if it was here to harm them or not she watched it roll the glass orb over and became even more interested.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:09 pm

Kuroku cried for a while. When he was finished he saw the glass orb, "What is this thing..." He slowly reached out and picked up the orb and with shaking hands brought it closer to his face for further inspection.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:08 pm

"I don't think you should put it that close to your face it could be dangerous" she said worriedly as he put the orb closer to his face.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:27 pm

"Maybe your right maybe your wrong but I can not help putting it close to my face." He said in a tone that clearly showed that the orb had him transfixed.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:12 pm

Anna Just shut up then, worried but not wanting to do anything incase he snapped at her.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:48 pm

((Ahhh nothing is going on))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Fri Oct 16, 2009 12:47 pm

((This help...?))

The spirit Unfurled its claw like hands and manifested them so that it could touch, Trailing the Hand along the walls, scraping chucks out with its Claws as it did, I've found you He growled in his head as the scent of two humans had drifted his way, nearing the room the smell was coming from he picked up on the haunted, grinning its Sadistic grin, It formed itself in to a strong solid creture entering the room with loud footsteps.

Anna looked up at the thunderous sound of footsteps, he eyes widened, Watching the creature ball its clawed hands, she thought it was going to attack them but instead she heard the glass orb Shatter into pieces.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Seth had seen something in the glass orb so terrible and so...familiar to him that he has shattered it with his hands. He had cut his hands and his face. Tears started to stream down his face and his face became streaked down his face mixing with his blood... He then screamed, "What...is...this...feeling..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:25 pm

Anna Stared at him, she had no idea what to do, Fear took over her as she felt a lash of pain from an old resurfacing memoryshe turned to look at the thing that had entered the room, its face, if you could call it a face, was grinning manically"What are you?What's wrong with you?!" She asked and half yelled at it pointlessly.

She turned back to face Seth"Can you walk?" She asked, quickly"Because we only have one chance and we have to use it," She paused then tried to be reasuring "but im not gonna leave you behind if you can't walk"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:20 pm

He got to his feet and took her hand and ran to the back of the room. He kicked open a grate that was covering a air conditioning vent and pushed her in and crawled in behind her. "Hurry we don't have much time."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:38 pm

Anna Nodded to much rushing in her head trying to process everything that had been and was happening, she began crawling fast as she heard and angry growl from behind.

The Spirit growled angryily it didnt like the fact it's prey was escaping, it crashed its way toward where they had crawled away to.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum