Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

5 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:18 pm

He began to laugh and walked past her and began to sort through the stuff as well. He frowned as he worked, "There is only one thing that I really want to know and that is how we crashed."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 3 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Dec 31, 2009 7:42 pm

Hailey looked up and gave a small nod of agreement"Yes i too would like to know how we crashed, Maybe some of the others know what happpened" she frowned looking back down and continuing to work through the pile"although that seems unlikely"

"well maybe we could take a look at the plane when were done, try and see if we can figure out what went wrong" she suggested
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Dec 31, 2009 11:03 pm

He sighed and stood up straight, "I am almost afraid to find out why we crashed...maybe it wasn't a accident."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:25 pm

Hailey frowned"Yes unfortunately though i think we should find out," she paused" if it wasn't an accident then whoever caused it may still be among us" stopping she sat on a bag looking thoughtful" if it wasn't an accident then we should be wary, they may try to finish the job"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:51 am

He shook his head and walked over to her and took her hand and whispered, "What if it was even bigger than anyone on this plan...they are all dying except for us and...and I could have sworn I saw a missile heading for this plan right before we started to crash...and I mean look around the entire front half for the plane is gone..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Now Hailey took a proper look at the plane se could clearly see it was gone"oh... well this is a bad sign.." she paused looking more intently at where the front of the plane had clearly been taken off, it did look suss"This is bad" she mumbled to herself, she looked back at him"well what are we gonna do, if thats a misile then this is a ordinary crash and we could be in dangerous territory..."
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:28 pm

"Worse than that is if the Russian Military is involved they will come to investigate the crash to see if anyone survived...and if they find us they will either kill us or they will imprison us...we have to leave here..." As he says this he gets up and grabs two hiking backpacks and drops them in front of her...'hurry we must fill these up..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Jan 06, 2010 7:52 am

Hailey nodded grabbed a hiking Backpack and began to fill it up with essentials and other things that would be needed, she filled the backpack fairly quickly, finishing she closed the backpack and put it over her back.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:56 am

Kuroku's bag was packed and he grabbed her hand and started to pull her towards the forest. He whispered, "Can you hear it..." He said this indicating the noises of yelling soldiers and the sounds of machines.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Jan 12, 2010 4:03 pm

"Shit! Thats not good" Hailey frowned"we should get a move on then" she muttered and took the lead now walking fast and hard trying to put some distance between them and the plane, hopefully further from the soliders to.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:25 am

Kuroku ran after her. "Follow me," he said in a hushed voice, "He began leading the way into what looked to be the most untamed part of the forest and towards the mountains. He turned to look at her a serious expression on his face, "Come now... please we must hurry..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:06 pm

Hailey nodded and walked faster, getting through some parts of the forest here were gonna be hard but better that then being captured and killed.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Jan 14, 2010 5:10 am

((okay lets to a time skip to night where we have reached the mountains))

Kuroku wiped blood, sweat, and dirt of his forehead. "Oh my god...this sucks... It is probably going to snow tonight which means we will need shelter..." He looked back, "Hey how are you holding up back there." As he said this he began gathering sticks and twigs. He looked at her again, "We will make camp soon. Hopefully in a cave." He smiled.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Hailey looked at him "Im holding up fine" she wasn't worn out or anything, she took the backpack off and rumaged through a side bag she had pulling out a bottle of water she had managed to keep and taking a sip "Well there are plenty of caves around i've no doubt"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 19, 2010 6:05 pm

"You have a valid point my friend a valid point indeed. However, the trick is to find one not easily found and vacant. Which is harder that it seems." He smiled and sat down, "Well lets take a quick breather."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:06 pm

"Very True" Hailey agree'd, she stayed standing"Should we really be taking time to rest i mean, it's not really safe" She paused and did a quick overlook of there surrounding then contiue'd "we should wait until we've found shelter plus it'll be getting dark soon..."
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:15 pm

Kuroku smiled and got up saying, "Again you make quite a valid point." He grabbed the rocked that formed the hill next to him and began to climb up, "The best caves will be up here." He looked back at her and held his hand outstretched to her. He looked around while he waited. Dark clouds were beginning to pour over the mountains to the west of them foretelling of a awful storm blowing this. He looked at her again, "We must hurry a storm is coming and judging from what I have seen of this land so far it is not going to be pretty."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:29 pm

Hailey nodded her head in agreement once again and took his hand, she herself took a moment to look at the dark clouds that threatened the storm "we should definately hurry" she muttered to herself looking ahead to see they had a lot more work to do if they wanted to reach a safe shelter, especially with the hinted strength of the oncoming storm, She followed him, climing silently she wasn't one for talking much espeacially not to people she barely knew.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:07 am

Kuroku shouldered his pack and began to climb a bit faster looking down every few minutes to make sure she was okay. He smiled to himself and though, "She handles herself well." He pulled himself up hand over hand as the snowflakes that were rather large began to fall. Finally he found what he was looking for. He pulled himself up onto a ledge and looked into the quite darkness of the cave. "Hurry I found one we need to determine if this one is usable.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:36 pm

Hauley heard him and pulled herself up over the edge, scanning the area quickly she found where he was "Looks safe enough but we definately need to look inside," she had exaimed the outside of the cave before speaking, determining to herself if the structure from the outside held and found it would, they just need to check it was home to anything unpleasant. She moved forward snagging something from her pocket "It's a bit unorthadox but it'll work for now," she grinned flicking the lid of the silver rectangle in her hand to show it was a lighter "I don't smoke, by the way" she supplied incase he worried she'd get cranky due to lack of nicotine.
Without another word she walked into the cave's mouth.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:54 pm

((YOUR BACK))

Kuroku shrugged and followed her. He strained his ears for sound of breathing that was not their own. He heard nothing but in a world where humans instincts are lessened that meant nothing. He leaned forward and whispered into her ear, "What do you think. Is it clear." He wasn't very sure of anything his head hurt and he knew he had to lie down soon or he would collapse the adrenaline that had been keeping him going was wearing off.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:37 am

((Yea :3 ))

After inspecting the cave herself quickly, she jumped a little, when she heard him speak "Yea, it's safe" she turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow questioningly then removed the bag from her back and knelt down opening it. After a few minutes she pulled out a blanket and chucked it at him, she pulled out a few other things and pushed them aside, then zipped the bag back up and tossed it at his feet "Put your head on that and get some sleep till I come back," and with that she disappeared.

Hailey was gone for at least an hour before she came back, not bothering to check if he was asleep or not she knelt down and set up a fire, lighting the cave up enough for them but not enough to be seen from outside. She managed to find some fruit while she been out, she put it down near Kuroku then sat on the opposite side, resting her head on her knees she watched the fire, planning for the journey ahead.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:58 am

Kuroku sat up and walked over and sat down next to her, "You are pretty handy aren't you. I wish I could be more helpful right now but I would probably get myself, you, or both of us hurt." He sighed and looked away. "So where were you headed on the plane you know. I was headed to my Grandmothers funeral." He grinned guess they will be have a funeral for me now. "I do hope we get out of this somehow. I would prefer not to die out here or be killed by the Russians."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:40 am

Hailey scoffed, she never considered herself as useful, just wanting to live "We're gonna live," was the only answered she'd given him as an answer to his words. After a few minutes of silence she remembered something, pulling the things should put aside earlier to her she sighed. "I uh, had to meet someone," she muttered quietly answering his question as little as she possible could not wanting to think about what she had been on her way to. She decided to change the subject from her, "If you don't mind me asking, how'd your grandmother die?"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:59 am

"She died in a plane crash..." He looked sad, "My family will never get on a plane after this." He sighed and fell backwards and looked at the ceiling. "Ah well what the hell... I don't think I am going to get on a plane every again or at least not one that is flying over Russia." He sat back up and stared in the fire. "You know what I have decided I miss the most and we have only been out here for a couple of hours."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum