Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

5 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:17 am

Hailey chuckled in amusement a little at his musing of never getting on a plane over Russia "I will," was all she replied to that. Calming herself she looked at him "Sorry about your grandmother," then raising an eyebrow in interest, she added "You miss something already?" scoffing then chuckling a little she continued "Well go on then, what is it you have figured out that you miss the most?"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed) - Page 4 Empty Re: Trapped In The Siberian Forests (Closed)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 am

He smiled wearily and spoke softly, "You will laugh. The things I miss the most will be my instruments; my piano, my guitar, my violin, and more. Right now I would be playing them and enjoying the music they make but no I am sitting in a cave in what is about to turn into a fucking blizzard of the century." He sighed and shook his head. "What about you?"
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:47 am

Hailey smiled, "It's not a stupid thing to miss," she replied softly, looking at the fire she sighed for a minute and thought about the oncoming storm, he'd mention, then her mind drifted what did she miss about her life? and then it hit her, "Nothing," once more she redirected the conversation, "So you play instruments, by the sounds of it I'm guessing you're very good at it?"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:23 pm

"Yes one would say that I am good and others would say that there is always room for improvement and both are true I suppose, but in the end neither matter. No matter how good at playing a instrument I am it won't help me get out of this alive." He shivered as the first few flakes began to fall in front of the cave entrance. He began to notice that the temperature was dropping rapidly. "Getting c-c-c-cold all of the sudden," He managed to stutter out.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:56 pm

"Hmmm, I disagree, your ability to play may come in handy in getting us out of here," She replied, trying to think about how it would help. Hailey had also noticed the drop in temperture but decided to ignore it, she was very weather adaptable, standing up she retreive the blanket and bag from the other side of the cave and brought them over to him, "Wrap this arounder yourself, and," she paused opening the bag and pulling out several other blankets and clothes she had picked up earlier when salavaging, she passed them to him "Put this on, I'm gonna go get more wood for the fire" and with that she disappeared, out the mouth of the cave.

The snow was falling harder and settling on the ground by the time she re-entered the cave, shaking herself off she walked back to the fire chucking the ood on it," It's not much but it'll last the rest of the night,"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:15 pm

Kuroku smiled at her, "You are much more useful than me..." He paused and blushed and stood up out of the warmth of the blankets and motioned for her to take them. "You take them I won't sleep in them and be warm if you won't be and don't try and feed me any I can handle it crap. You will be warm as well or we will both be cold." He blushed and stammered a little as he said this and shivered in the cold but stood there adamantly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:52 pm

Hailey just stood there gawping at him, it took her a minute or so to answer "I'm not cold," was all she managed to reply with, only realising how stupid she must have seemed when she looked down and notice she was so cold she was shaking. Reluctantly she walked over, picking up the blankets she sat leaning against the cave wall and motioned for him to sit next to her "It'll be warmer if we share," she muttered, keeping her face in the shadows so he couldn't see it, as she pulled half the layers of blankets around her and held the other half open, "You're just as useful as me," She stated, then quickly added "Thank you"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:21 pm

Kuroku seemed about to fight it but then he started coughing so he thought better of it. He walked over and sat down and closed the blankets around them and scooter closer to her because it was indeed getting colder every minute. "This is going to be one heck of a tough night and a even tougher tomorrow who knows how long this storm is going to last."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:37 pm

Hailey nodded in agreement, looking back out at the storm she frowned and burrowed her eyebrows together in thought, "It doesn't matter how long the storm lasts, so long as it doesn't get to the point here we can't go out for wood and food...although the storm is likely to scare any animals off..." she paused and noted it had gotten colder, sighng she buried her face tiredly into the blanket, mumbling "We should sleep and think about tomorrow, tomorrow" she murmured drowsily, as the sudden tiredness hit her.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:16 pm

Kuroku smiled and lay down he slipped into unconsciousness almost immediately and smiled in his sleep and wrapped his arms protectively around Hailey. He muttered in his sleep, "All is well that ends well..."

((you want to post once more then time skip))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:33 pm

((Sure? Done? You can time skip now. ))

Hailey wasn't completely asleep when he wrapped his arms around her but she was tired enough not to care, besides he was warm and with that she shuffled about huddling closer and drifting to sleep completely. Hailey, surprisingly to herself, managed to sleep the whole night undisturbed.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:06 am

((sorry kinda forgot about this who wants to do the wake up post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:26 am

((You can I'm in a lazy mood today ))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 16, 2010 12:57 pm

((XD so am I let me think about it))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:19 pm

(( No thinking about it! Lazy! Just do it 'cuz I'm determined not to P: ))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:55 am

((D:))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:35 am

((I'm still not doing it! >.< You do it! ¬_¬ ))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 20, 2010 11:41 pm

((You want to do it now

Very Happy))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Sep 01, 2010 3:34 pm

(( You are so lazy D: ))

Hailey was the first to wake up and she was glad for it, it seemed that in her sleep she had unconsious snuggled up to him, for warmth she concured but it was still embarissing so as carefully as she good, she moved away momentarily forgetting where they were she did not expect the cold bite that hit her. She hissed angrily and bit her bottom lip as she shifted through the bags they had bought for something to make her warmer, since the fire had evidently blown out during the night.

Failing miserable she resigned to the cold and instead found an interest in eating some of the fruit she aquired yesterday whilst waiting for her traveling partner to wake up.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Sep 01, 2010 5:38 pm

((will post after i finish my homework))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:02 pm

((okie dokie :3 ))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:11 am

((i am sad cus they disappeared))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:00 pm

((They'll be back.))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Sep 06, 2010 6:16 pm

((you think so))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Tue Sep 07, 2010 2:35 pm

((Yea. Why wouldn't they, trust me they are probably just busy))
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum