Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

+2
JellyBeansAndShadow
NinjaLadiesMan
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Empty As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:26 am

February 19, 2016....I was in my room when I heard the crash. I wondered if Mom had just dropped a few plates, or something. Then came the screams. They sent chills up my spine. There was crashing and growling. I ran downstairs to see what was happening. They seemed to come from everywhere...The doors, the windows,...everywhere. I saw them attack my family. Then, one turned to charge at me. I recognized him. He was my next door neighbor. I ran, but he tackled me to the ground, biting hard into my shoulder. I managed to shake him off, but he got back up. He stood there...just staring at me, as if daring me to move. I looked back at him...I looked at his eyes....Oh god! His eyes! They were...empty. Blood streamed from the corners of them. We had heard about a suspected bio chemical terrorist attack, but we didn't expect it to be true...and we never expected this...Not this. But THIS was only the beginning.

May 25, 2016.
About 5 months ago, in late December, North America was attacked with some sort of bio weapon. It was supposed to wipe out entire cities....but the effects were not exactly what was expected. Instead of killing the victims, it infected them with a disease. The disease caused them to hallucinate and made their aggression skyrocket. As the disease mutated, it began to take over the host completely, turning them into monsters. At first, it took 3 months for the disease to completely take over. In February, the evolution point of the disease, that was in thousands of victims, reached its final stage. That was when all hell began breaking loose. The disease spread, mutating further. Soon, in humans, it took only 2 weeks to reach the final stage. In animals, it took only 2 days. The disease began to spread, not only over North America, but all over the world. Taking over until only a few survivors remained.
There was a group of scientists, who managed to isolate themselves underground in a lab in Michigan, and thought they had found the cure. But the disease reached them as well, infecting and turning them, inside the lab, making it a challenge to even get through the lab, let alone find it. But time is running out. Is this really the end of the world?

Human Infection Stages.
Stage 1.
Days 1-8
Dizziness
Vomiting
Stage 2. Days 8-11
Hallucinations
Severe Mood Swings
Vomiting Blood
Day 11 - Last chance for the cure
Stage 3. Days 11-13
Increased Aggression
Bloodshot Eyes
Severe Dimentia
Stage 4 Day 14
Final Stage of Evolution

Bios
Name:
Persona:
Weapon:
Pic:
Notes:
Crush:
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Empty Re: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:28 am

Name: Kuroku
Persona: Poetic
Weapon:
As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Scythe2
Pic:
As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) AqpNl1uwcwHP
As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Angel_death
Notes:
Kuroku is a genuinely happy person everyday all day. At least that is what he shows on the surface but in reality he is struggling with this bone deep depression due to some terrible events in his past but he tries for everyone around him to be the best he can be and seem the happiest he can be. He is only concerned with the well being of those around him and will do anything to make people happy. He had been described and a very kind and caring person who is mischievous in a non harmful way. He knows not what stories and advantures await him in the up coming future of his life but then again who really knows and who would really want to know because as stated by a wise man: “Without mysteries, life would be very dull indeed.” There are three instruments that he care for and can play with the skill beyond that of a mortal man. They are the cello, the violin, and the piano.
Crush: Lucia

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Empty Re: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:53 am

Name: Lucia
Persona: Ever changing
Weapon: Two blades As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) TwinSetFightingDaggersW-Plaque%5B1%5D
Pic:As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Failed
Notes: Lucia is a generally nice person but is very closed off and wary of others after being abandoned by her parents as a child, she grew with her grandmother. She Has a pet dog she cares for very much she brings him everywhere.
Max-dog
As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) 61846-bigthumbnail
Crush:-void-

(i cba to do any more x])
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  MageTitan Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:04 am

Name: Krys
Persona: Self centred, but has a kind heart when it comes to looking after his best mates.
Weapon: Knuckle-Dusters
Pic: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Ahriman
Notes: He is very fast and strong. Though these "zombies" are everywhere, he succesfully hides in a house where zombies have no access.

Last edited by MageTitan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:01 pm; edited 3 times in total
MageTitan
MageTitan

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:24 am

Kuroku danced through the horde of zombie like creatures hearing their moans and hearing their screams as his scythe tore through them with deadly precision. He heard their unearthly cry and cried. "No humans deserve this. No one...." He kept fighting for he knew that his survival would be the most important thing for those he was bound to protect in the future for he felt them coming like a ray of sunlight in the darkest night during the foulest of storms. Kuroku felt the tears running down his face as he incinerated the bodies of the hundreds of infected he had killed. He probably knew some of them from when he lived his in London but who knew anymore and he didn't want to recognize anyone either. Then the sky started rumbling and he knew it was going to rain. The pressure dropped and the wind picked up. He had to get out of the rain.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 10:39 am

Lucia turned down a street, there was the smell of burning nearby, someone had to be there alive, right unless the infected where burning things now, which was unlikely, She turned another corner When she felt the wind change, she stopped "Damnit" she cursed to herself , it was going to rain, she had to head back to the building she had been staying in, but she was to hopeful about finding an uninfected person to bother.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:08 am

Bios
Name: 'Geru', all the people who knew his real name are dead now, so he uses his favorite nick-name.
Persona: dark, calm, distant.
Weapon:As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) W_lili_scythe
Pic:As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) 2897282317_eb25898a50
Notes: His family owned a strange side business that dealt in medieval arms and armor production for enthusiasts, thats where he got his scythe from when the 'zombies' attacked and also where he got his mask As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Skullmask which he usually wears all the time.
Crush: -none-
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  MageTitan Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:13 am

Krys was fighting back zombies. He was already out of energy and coulr barely move. He started breathing very heavily. "Okay, here comes my end...go ahead and feed on my flesh..."
MageTitan
MageTitan

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:49 am

Kuroku saw the guy laying on the ground and ran forward slicing up the creatures as he went. Finally, when he got the creatures clear he helped the guy stand up only then realizing that it was his neighbor from long ago Krys, "Hey man been a long time." He then knocks Krys unconscious and runs him to his safe house. He lays him down and runs back out. He has sensed that there was someone else alive outside and he ran back to where he sensed it.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:56 am

"Come on Max" Lucia called quietly to her dog, he came round the corner she had turned quickly barking loudly behind him as he did"Oh great you bought trouble with you" she muttered tugging a blade out from her side, under her coat just as an infected came round, she was about to attack when she recognisd the face, her best friend Milo, she dropped the blade unable to attack her childhood friend.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:04 pm

Geru jumped off the roof next to Lucia and landed in front if the infected. Blocking its blows with the shaft of his scythe he shouted to her "Run you fool!" He caught one of the thing's arms in the claw it the end of his scythe and quickly spun it, cracking the arm off at the socket.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  MageTitan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:10 pm

Krys could see Kuroku bringing him to his own house but he was enable to move. He fell asleep and woke up in a bed. "Huh? What happened?" He catched his head as if it was about to fall off.

Last edited by MageTitan on Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
MageTitan
MageTitan

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:34 pm

"Thank you" Lucia said to the person who had helped her she grabbed her blade and ran with max back to the Place she had been staying, hearing something moving around in the room she hid in the nearest closet incase it was another infected"You can't hesitate again Lucia even if its a friend"She whispered to herself.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:07 pm

Kuroku ran into a house killing as he went tears still coming down his face. They were wandering around the house as though they had been searching for something. There was only one thing that a infected searches for...humans... He killed them all and was curious about the one that had been standing if front of the closet and opened it.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:52 pm

Hearing the noises outside then seeing the closet door starting to open Lucia pushed Max behind her and pulled out her blade, plunging it into whateve had been opening the closet, Opening her eyes to look after having closed them she almost fell over in shock.
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  MageTitan Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:12 pm

Krys left the house running to see where Kuroku did go. He ran in the house and rushed upstairs, then saw Kuroku on the floor, bleeding. "What the...Are you one of the infecteds?!"
MageTitan
MageTitan

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jul 27, 2009 3:38 pm

Name: Ava Scott
Persona: Confident, Strange, Thoughtful, Curious.
Weapon: WAHOO! Two daggers that she crafted herself,As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Dagger-JealousFang-1 As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Dagger-EighthStep-1
Pic: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) Black_Lace_by_bluesaga331-1
Notes: Even before all the chaos of the Infection, Ava was always fascinated by bio chemistry. As a child she studied the mock theory of zombies and believed almost every word, always taking into consideration of the knowledge she was provided. Because of her unusual hobbies and interests, she grew up to be quite a paranoid person due to lack of supporting friends. In fact, ever since even the tiniest of rumors spread about a bio Infection going around, she trained herself for the end of a zombie infested world. If anyone should make it alive, she could be one of them.
Crush:NATM

((Not too late for me join is it??))

Last edited by MissyMurdered on Thu Jul 30, 2009 6:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:16 pm

Kuroku fells to the ground grasping his stomach, "Shit..." He drifted into unconsciousness and fell into a dream. He was suddenly laying in a feild of black flowers and suddenly a maze made of black hedges arouse around him and he heard the cries of the infected all around him and he knew they were coming and that he had to get out before they got him and he ran and ran and ran. All the while a poem was being sung to him by a hauntingly creepy voice. That of a nine year old girl.

In the dark...

Where shadowy fields are gardened by black roses,
Upon the horizon is a rainbow seven shades of gray,
The land of the hopeless,
Where souls have come to cry their eternity away,

In the dark...

The tall dead grasses whip at their knees,
Hollow mountains full of cries,
Screams echoing in the forrest trees,
Along an ocean of soundless tides.

In the dark,

A sky clouded by spider webs,
In a barrier between death and sleep,
Bring the Gods another soul to condemn,
This is the place where we come to weep.

In the dark...

Upon the sky is a full moon of red,
Looking down on armies of monsters and fiends,
Is this where we go when we are gone?
Or is it a place that haunts us in our dreams.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:24 pm

After dispatching the infected Geru followed the girl's trail into a house, many infected lay scattered upon the ground and one, a dagger in his stomach seemed freshly fallen. Geru did a double take, Kuroku? but no, that couldn't be he had seen him a few hours ago. He saw the girl standing not far away looking terrified at what she had done. "How many times am i going to have to get you out of trouble tonight?" he asked through his steel mask.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  JellyBeansAndShadow Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:39 pm

Lucia looked up at both of the new entries into the place, max was growling lowly as her face hardened"I don't need you to get me out of trouble" she said half growling at Geru, then she looked down at Kuroku and almost felt a sting of tears at what she had done, she bent down then looked up at geru"You should close that door...we need to help him... there should be medical supplies in that cupbored over then chuck um here please"
JellyBeansAndShadow
JellyBeansAndShadow
Top Contributer

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:40 pm

Ava screamed suddenly as she saw one of the infected behind her. She picked up her pace as she dashed around the corner of the street with a hand clamped over her mouth. Noise only attracted them, she reminded herself. Finally she dashed inside a building only to find it inhabited by more zombies. "NO! How did I just paint myself into a corner?!" She looked around for a means of escape from what was left of a grocery store.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:38 pm

Geru used his scythe to close and then block the door, then walked to the cupboard and rummaged in it for a few seconds before tossing a medium sized pack to Lucia. Geru walked back over to Kuroku and pulled open one of his eyelids with his fingers to check his eyes. Any way i can help?" he asked, finally, he had always been rather bad with words.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  MageTitan Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:27 am

"He may be infected." The door slowly started to break. "Whatever happens, i'll try to push them out."
MageTitan
MageTitan

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:50 am

((I am not infected))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  MageTitan Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:13 am

(I know --" it's just a suggestion)
MageTitan
MageTitan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next