Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

+2
JellyBeansAndShadow
NinjaLadiesMan
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) - Page 3 Empty Re: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Nov 09, 2009 4:23 pm

To say Ava was grateful for the light that the flashlight he carried would be an understatement. Though, she was extremely hesitant when he warned of the infected down in the sewers with them. She found herself holding her breath as she scurried down the dank tunnel. She alternately stared with intensity at the path in front of them and down at her feet, stumbling as she did both. “Where is this secret base of yours?” she asked in a hushed tone.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

As Streets Sit in Dead Silence  (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821) - Page 3 Empty Re: As Streets Sit in Dead Silence (Credit to Guest_LittleLamb821)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Dec 23, 2009 1:04 pm

He laughed, "You nervous..." He turned and pointed to a solid brick wall. "My Base is right there." He walked up to it and inspected it closely.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:10 pm

Ava pursed her lips as Kuroku laughed. She shot a glare at him making it obvious how ridiculous she thought he was a that very moment. She snorted and put her hands on her hips, rolling her eyes as she did. "Nervous? Of course not. I'm alert, in case anything should happen I'll always be ready." She sounded deadly serious and hoped that he couldn't tell that she was mostly trying to reassure herself as well as him. She turned her quick gaze back to the brick wall in front of them. "Your base is here? This is just a wall." She turned confused to Kuroku who seemed to be outright ignoring her and frowned looking around them, acting as look out for an ambush.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Dec 25, 2009 5:43 am

He said nothing but knocked on a certain brick once and the entire wall disappeared into the floor and he walked forward. "Well come in." Make yourself at home and eat anything you want there is plenty to go around.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Dec 25, 2009 12:22 pm

Ava flinched when she heard the soft noise of the wall sinking into the ground. She blinked her eyes disbelievingly and raised a skeptical eyebrow. She followed him inside and gazed around cautiously and glanced behind them as the wall rose again, sealing the entrance. She pushed a well hidden button on her sword and it retracted to a dagger once more which she pocketed. "Thank you for letting me stay, it's a very kind thing of you to do." She looked around and spotted a box of crackers that she grabbed and plopped down on a beat up couch. Gazing at the rest of the room, she nibbled on a few crackers until her stare landed on Kuroku.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Dec 25, 2009 3:17 pm

Kuroku was lost in thought and did not notice her stare...in fact he almost completely forgot she was there. He pulled out a violin and quickly tuned it. He loved this violin. He was beaten up but still in working order and could stand up to any new violin any day. He chose a song he new like his own soul.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:22 am

Great, she thought, dinner and a show. Ava silently watched Kuroku play his violin with a look of awe. She hadn't heard such beautiful music in such a long time. As he played she felt oddly at peace and a for a short moment she forgot about the dangers that lurked just above ground. She placed the box of crackers next to her and leaned her head back, closing her eyes trying to lose herself in the happy memories of the past. There weren't many happy memories to go by, so she just settled for letting her mind wander in tune with the violin's rythm.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Dec 31, 2009 9:43 am

As he finished the song he sank to his knees and murmured, "This world is a terrible place where people must kill people to survive...even if they are no longer people surely they can still feel pain and betrayal" He felt a tear slide down his cheek.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:47 pm

“Those that are infected are ravaging beats. I do not pity a creature that would stoop so low as to tear the flesh right off the bones of innocent people,” she murmured with her eyes still closed. “You mustn't surrender to those that are infected, after all it's not their fault that they are sick. Right now, they're just not themselves.” She opened an eye and glanced at Kuroku. “If only we could find a cure...” she mused to herself before closing her eyes again. “Do you think things would go back to normal?”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:57 pm

"No...I do not think things could go back to normal for the simple reason that everything has changed in a fundamental way. How can everything just go back to normal. no what we must do now is save those who can be saved and keep on living." He sighed and leaned back against a wall and slowly sunk down to the floor. "What is the worst part of this..." He made a vague gesture, "world we now live in."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:25 am

“The fear,” she answered automatically, “living each day wondering if it’s going to be your last. Always aware of Death looking over your shoulder.” She felt a shiver ripple down her spine as she thought about it. Sighing heavily, she sat up some and looked over at Kuroku. “But I do know the best part of this world.” A smile tugged at the corner of her lips. “The freedom and adventure,” she said simply before hopping off the sofa and sitting down next to him.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:35 am

"The worst part of this world we live in was losing Kathryn..." He felt another tear fall down his cheek and sighed. "The best part is probably they fact that one can finally smell nature again. In the absence of humans the world has become a cleaner place and in most places nature has taken over again. You should see South America it is so beautiful. However, that is not to say I do not miss all of the humans who once inhabited this place."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:41 pm

Ava hesitantly reached out a hand as if she were going to wipe away his tear, then suddenly realized what she was doing and pulled her hand back. Blushing she looked away, pretending that strange moment hadn’t just happened. “Seeing nature back in its rightful place is nice, except I do not enjoy walking through the ruins of a world I use to know.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:19 pm

It is a shame the way you see it and I used to see it as such until I realized something... would you like to know what I realized." He smiled at her blush and wiped the tear away himself. He couldn't help but notice how pretty she looked and how cute she looked when she blushed. Realizing the absurdity of the thoughts in the situation he turned his head away and tried to collect his thoughts.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:52 am

Ava nodded her head. “Sure, I’m all ears.” She was grateful for the distraction, her embarrassment slowly subsiding. She twirled a strand of her hair, trying to busy her hands. Suddenly a thought occurred to her and she looked cautiously curious at him. “But first…tell me who Kathryn is.” She figured this was probably too personal a question, and she wondered if she was crossing a line.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:28 pm

Kuroku frowned and turned to face the wall. He remained silent from a long time. Then finally he opened his mouth and spoke about everything his family and his childhood. he talked like one who was relieved to release pent up frustration. Throughout the entire story he avoided naming his sisters by name until finally he came to the part where after his parents had died and he had killed them when he and his youngest sister where alone and trapped in the top of a skyscraper. He choked up and that last part and after a while was able to get it out. "In a last attempt to get out we ran for the fire escape stairs. We got separated and I didn't realize it until I got to the stairs. I heard her calling my name. Kuro... Kuro... where are you Kuro... Kuro... I am scared please save me... Then she started sobbing when I guess she saw them. I ran towards where I thought she was I couldn't find her. Then I think they caught her and she started screaming. I ran away after that. I heard her screams ringing in my ears all the way down the stairs. Even though I knew she was long... long... dead... Kathryn died because I was a failure as a brother because I couldn't keep my promise to her. To protect her..." He fell silent after that and his shoulders started shaking.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:31 pm

Ava looked horrified as she continued to listen to what Kuroku had been suppressing. She felt the despair hanging around him and nearly choked on his sorrow. “Please,” she gasped, “stop.” She wasn’t exactly sure what she wanted him to stop doing; it was the only thing she could think of to say. Tears were forming in her eyes, which she desperately tried to keep from falling. She didn’t have the right to mourn someone she’d never get the chance to know. “Oh Kuroku, don’t be sad,” she whispered as she wrapped her arms around him. She hugged him in a tight embrace, one of which she simply couldn’t resist.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 7:45 pm

"How can I be happy when the world is so full of sadness. My views of the world though my optimists eyes can see no happiness nor anything to be happy about. I am truly a man with nothing left to lose. I killed my family either through my weapons or through my own failures." He turned to her and buried his head in her shoulder. "What have I left to live for... What do I have to make me happy."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:21 am

Ava swallowed the lump that taken residence in her throat and licked her lips to think of a good reply. “Well…for starters, you have me,” she mumbled before she lost her nerve. “I haven’t anyone else either, I bet you never thought about that.” She soothingly rubbed his back and fought the tears, blinking them away. “But, I’d rather not talk about that, it’d seem self-centered.” She sighed and pursed her lips looking distraught.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:44 am

He smiled at her words and grinned into her shoulder and mumbled out a thank you, "Don't forget you have me." As he said this he blushed a little. "Please let me hear it," Kuroku whispered as he lifted his face out of her shoulder and looked directly at her. "I want to hear." He smiled are her wryly and shrugged. "You might as well tell me. What is a little more shared pain in this world." He moved her into his lap and rested his chin on her shoulder and left his arms around her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:25 am

Ava smiled softly. “I have you, and you have me,” she declared and giggled as he shifted her into his lap. She liked having his arms around her, never wanting him to let go of her. She took a deep breath, her smile drooping. “There’s not much to say. It wasn’t nearly as dramatic as your story.” She glanced worriedly at him, hoping he didn’t think she was judging him. “Before all this chaos and destruction, I was completely paranoid, I was always preparing for an apocalypse of some sort. I had everything planned, except I left out the most important part…” she paused as she recalled the earlier blueprints she’d drawn up as a young pre-teen. “I forgot to protect my family and friends. While I was ready for anything, they were all clueless and lost. They never had a chance.” Regret was written plainly on her face and she closed her eyes, sighing heavily.

Last edited by MissyMurdered on Mon May 03, 2010 6:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 12:47 pm

"I am sorry for your loses and they are no less traumatic than mine. I can only congratulate you on being prepared for the end." He lightly kissed the back of her neck. The he stopped and spoke clearly and seemed to feel awkward, "Just...ummm tell me to stop if any of this bothers you." He blushed a lot as he said this. All he wanted right now was her but he was not here to force himself on anyone.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:31 pm

“It’s fine, I’m fine,” Ava hurried to reassure him. “And yeah, I guess pays to be a si-fi geek.” She laughed and smiled impishly. She paused for a moment, letting the silence fall upon them. Her eyes took in his every feature, focusing mostly on his eyes like a hypnotist would, yet they gave away nothing. It was a strange minute, as she was just staring at him as if with a promise yet to be fulfilled.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:35 pm

Kuroku looked back into her eyes and finally decided what he should do with his life from that point on. He was going to protect this girl. He leaned forward slowly hesitatingly and gently kissed her. Then everything was on fire. Everywhere their skin made contact he was on fire.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:26 pm

When he finally kissed her, it was if she’d been waiting a life time for it. It had been such a long time since she felt safe enough to lower her guard and let herself remember love still existed. She kissed him hard, struggling to get closer.
((Crappy post x.x))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next