Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassins Guild

+2
XxElenaxRosesxX
NinjaLadiesMan
6 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Assassins Guild - Page 3 Empty Re: The Assassins Guild

Post  TheMadMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:47 pm

The darkness, and Harun's strange movements in the hallway only furthered Gilferd's uneasiness. Still, as silent as ever, he took a seat next to his unofficial leader.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Lilith took a seat closest to the door. She wanted to be somewhere with more space, a situtation with more information, being in here was....troublesome. She watched carefully as the others took thier seats and trying to read their eyes. They were good. Even as they sit they all positioned themselves in a easy move from their weapons. No one was trusting anyone. How sweet.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:50 pm

Genevieve took a seat, not caring where, but picked one at random. She blinked in the soft flickering light, waiting for her eyes to adjust. She much preferred the dark, but being underground helped some. She shifted uncomfortably in her chair, waiting for Huran to explain the strange summoning. Yet, she bit her tongue to keep from asking the many questions on the tip of her tongue. Trying to distract herself, she took inventory of the room, memorizing everything about it.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:53 pm

((We just need everyone to be seated))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:59 pm

Krath followed behind the rest of the group, he caught a few clicks at the end of the hallway, the sound of the traps moving back into place... it was both comforting and worrying, were they meant to keep others out or them in. In either case he trusted that if everyone remained calm none of them need worry about this meeting. He took a seat, not particularly caring where because if it came to a fight there was no getting out with all of those traps and no knowledge. "So, what's with all the secrecy?"
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:07 pm

Enalie walked to the room her eyes studing ever detail every breath utilized with the people in it. her feet guided her t oan empty seat where she slouched upon the table her elbow tucked under her side holding her up comfortably. "well whats the big fuse"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:09 pm

"None of you know this but the guild has been under attack ever since our discovery. It has finally reached a critical point. We are the last six left. All the others are either captured or dead." He shook his head and placed it in his hands. He then drew a wicked looking dagger and threw it to the middle of the floor. "My friends if you will stay with me in these troubling times then with this dagger take a blood oath with me." He got up and picked up the dagger and slashed his left hand three times and made sure the dagger was coated in blood and then held it out in his still bleeding hand, "Who will take the oath."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 pm

Genevieve mulled over this new bit of information to herself, realizing just how serious the situation had gotten. “I will,” Genevieve declared automatically, reaching for the dagger when it was her turn. She slashed her hand three times as Huran had, without so much as wincing or hesitation. She been put through far worse, the only thing bothering her now was that she was wondering what was for dinner.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:15 pm

((someone else post now))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:18 pm

"I think I know what it means if we don't..." Krath grabbed the dagger by the blade and slid his hand along it effectively adding his own blood to the mix without wiping much off. "I'm here to stay."
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm

Gilferd was not surprised that there were only six members left in the clan. Rising, he took the dagger and swiftly made three gashes in the palm of his hand. Blood began to pour from them, along with the cut on his thumb from stroking his shortsword. He could feel no pain. Pain was no longer an issue. The clan's survival was.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:19 pm

((ahhh someone else post now i got to stop spamming ever other message ahhh))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:53 pm

Enalie frowned a bit as she thought she stood her eyes blank and deadly she reached inside her boot and wipped out a small dagger the hilt wrapped in red it was her signature dagger the vipers poision what many call it but to her it was going to start even harder times then she was expecting "i made a deal not to long ago and i stand by my word Huran i will serve with you" she sliced her hand the red liquid spilling out "until we have a rematch then i'll show yo ua true fighter" she smiled darkly.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Wed Apr 28, 2010 4:11 am

lilith watched everyone in the room take the oath. "If the information you give me is not false, and it seems I dont have enough information to leave here alive..." She picked up the dagger. "If this is a lie I will cut off this hand and kill you all with it." she made the cut and watched the blood flow with her face no moving behind her pokerface. She placed it down and looked at the others. "Not that I was fond of any of my members but I am guessing that there have been no bodies left behind."

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 6:10 am

harun smiled at them, "All of have taken the oath." He walked to the wall and wrote his full name in blood." He then turned and walked to the exit beckoning for them to follow once they had done the same. There were many other names in this room. Past blood oaths from a time when Harun did not own this place. He would not erase them because doing so would be disrespecting all the warriors who had been here before him.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:36 pm

Genevieve slid her chair back and stood up, walking over to the wall. She smeared the blood from her bleeding hand to form the letters of what she could remember of her real name. The letters probably looked sloppy; the scribbles of a child, though it shouldn’t have been unusual considering she’d had little schooling. Once satisfied, she followed after Huran, questions tumbling around in her eyes that she kept to herself. She trusted Huran, almost as if he was family. However, at times she felt like such a child compared to him.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:42 pm

Harun smiled at Genevieve and said, "What questions do you have Genevieve you look like you have some to ask. If I can I will answer them." Genevieve was one of the few people he trusted with his life. She had a confusing past almost as confusing as his own. He could appreciate the fact that she wasn't as schooled as him and he wouldn't look down on her for it.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Wed Apr 28, 2010 5:44 pm

Lilith walked to the wall and wrote her name with her finger in the smallest letters possible. She couldn't see very well here and tried to squint to no avail. She looked at all the others and then followed everyone on the way out. 'Wonder how many names on the wall still have a heartbeat.' she thought.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:53 pm

Gilferd was quick to sign his name with his own blood. As he completed the letter "d," he could see Lilith signing her name, while Harun and Genevieve stared at each other. His jealously quickly got to him. Trust, he could tell, was bonding those two. It was an aspect of humanity that Gilferd sorely lacked, sorely wished he had. With a bit too much emotion, he slammed his fist onto the wall, leaving a distinctive handprint.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 7:54 pm

((nice now just need one more person))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:19 pm

((That would be me, yes?))

Krath walked to the wall and signed his name, though it was nearly illegible both because he had used his left hand and because he just wrote like that in the first place. As he turned he took stock of the other names on the circular wall, but there were too many to count. "So much blood... al spilt willingly, not something you see on the averege day..." he muttered, taking a small roll of gauze from an inside pocket and wrapping his hand before placing it back in his pocket.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:40 pm

((damn i cannot post till missy responds to me))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Apr 28, 2010 8:54 pm

Enalie waited until everyone left. the silence in the room was deadly but to her it was comfort she closed her eyes and breathed in deeply. maybe one day she thought as she remembered her little sister her laughter. she opened her eyes escaping the incoming screams of the memories that were haunting her. she walked with ease to the wall and made her name in the japanese letters with neat percission the darknes of her blood burning the mud walls. then she turned and walked after the group not a care in the world
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Apr 29, 2010 1:54 pm

((MISSY POST))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat May 01, 2010 10:25 am

((Sowwy I didn't post last night. I was literally WAY too tired! X3))

Genevieve returned his smile and shrugged her shoulders, trying to look nonchalant. “I’m just wondering what the future will look like for us. We are we to go?” She tilted her head in a curious manner, still contemplating what was going through Harun’s head at the moment. She knew she couldn’t go back to what she’d made for herself after the guild had first broken up. Then again, there really wasn’t much to go back to when all you did was roam and take what you need without leaving anything in return. Although, to Genevieve, she need everything there was to take, plain and simple.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum