Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Assassins Guild

+2
XxElenaxRosesxX
NinjaLadiesMan
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Assassins Guild - Page 4 Empty Re: The Assassins Guild

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 01, 2010 11:45 am

She listened to the sound of her feet patting the ground it echooed around her in silence and in darkness. she could hear the others up ahead chatting she she wondered what was it that made them all friends exspecially in their line of work. everyone gets a dagger to their back if they let down their guard her teachers words to her whe nshe was learning to fight and kill with smooth and fluid prescission. she finally caughtup to them her eyes watching their every move.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Sat May 01, 2010 1:01 pm

Lilith walked closely behind the two chatter-boxes. They were close, around each other the muscules in th arm closest to each other loosened. Appearently they didnt think that they would attack each other. Great. All contacts are dead, she underground, a major lack of information , and she just swore a blood oath, if all that wasn't enough to make her all warm and fuzzy inside there was an uneven playing feild here. Some of us here knew each other, while others did not. How lovely.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 02, 2010 10:25 am

Harun smiled sensing the distrust ir the wariness of those behind him and smiled. "You know for top of the line assassins you sure have trouble concealing your emotions... or is it that you think you can let your guard down around me. He turned and smiled innocently at them and dashed out of the hallway and into the open night. He slowed down and walked inside of the castle. He was looking for a specific room. As he walked into it he pulled a heavy stone leaver ad a section of the wall retracted. He smiled as he looked out of the land. His land...
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Mon May 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Lilith followed close. There was no way she was going to be lost. The lost died. She stopped when he did and saw what he saw, or close to it. It was the perfect view. The sun was just right, the wind was blowing, oh well. "Do I get to have a detailed explanation now?" She asked. The view was nice but not breathe taking enough for you to not inquire at this situation.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 03, 2010 2:22 pm

He looked at her with soul piercing eyes. "Well what do you want to know... I have many answers..." He looked away and murmured under his breath, "I also want answers to my questions." He sighed and sat down, "Being a assassin is only for the worst kind of people. We live in a world of lies and deceit. We have nothing and deserve nothing. When we die... no one misses us or wishes we could come back from the dead."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 03, 2010 2:56 pm

Enalie smirked her arms crossed "and where would you be if you didn't lie or cheat" she looked him over "your too soft Harun the world we live in is a hastile place you have to commit to horrible things in order to live" she looked off to the distant lands before her "it's the way of life"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 03, 2010 5:31 pm

Genevieve silently followed Harun into the castle, keeping her ever wild thoughts to herself. How long had it been since she’d been inside a castle? Long enough that she found herself gawking at the interior of the fine stronghold. However, she quickly snapped out of her revere to listen to the conversation going on without her. Her face saddened at everyone’s opinions. She opened her mouth as if to argue some point, but her voice was quickly lost in her throat as she realized with dread that they were right. She’d always known there was an ugly side to the world that stood out more than good side.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 03, 2010 5:43 pm

"I would be nothing and the world would go one without me. That is the thing about the world. I could die now and no one would care for very long. You all might remember me for a time but not for long." His words hinted at his depression and as though his feelings and his words depressed the heavens it began to rain lightly. He stopped talking and listened to the rain and walked out onto the little balcony and let the rain run down him and he smiled as he felt tears run down his face. "The world is hard. People die and suffer. We are major causes of that and there are circles of hell that we will descend to as we die. However, I will not be sad for I above all deserve it."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Enalie took one step and her palm made a crisp smacking sound to the back of his head "snap out of it Harun" she growled "what we do isn't pleasant but what we do is for a good reason" she made sure he was looking into her cold eyes as she got infront of him " if you let this saddness wash your soul over not only will you die in this lifetime but your soul will torment itself" she placed a strong hand on his shoulder "your not the worst of the lot so quit beating yourself up"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue May 04, 2010 5:01 am

Lilith sat feeling that this was the normal thing to do. "We are all doing our jobs because it needs to be done." she stated coldly. "No one is forcing us, no one has a gun to our heads, we are getting up every morning because its what we do, for what ever reason..." Lilith voice trailed off and a twinge of sadness almost showed but she quickly corrected herself and continued. "for whatever the reason we do. Again, and again, and again. We do a job that no one else will. It better for the scared to suffer than the pure. At least that's what I was told."

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue May 04, 2010 6:56 am

Krath listened to everyone else, he was still looking at the horizon and thinking how beautiful the world was. As he thought more about the questions posed he started laughing. "But you all over-think this, what happens happens, the world works because it does. Why it does we di not know but it does, and we are all pawns of the world. While others work to steal from the people we work to take them down. Its not an easy job, but its something that needs to be done, and what would you be doing if not this?" Krath continued to laugh like a madman. "To the world our existance is but the blink of an eye, we operate while it is closed."
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 04, 2010 8:06 am

Harun smiled and turned back to look at them all, "This conversation is purposeless. We are trying to answer questions we are not meant to answer." He looked at them and smiled, "People are coming. They are here to finish us off. There is a army of them. However, it doesn't matter. We have a duty to at least protect this village. Now we must go." As he said this he stepped out into the nothingness behind him. He fell and grabbed a man climbing the walls of his fortress and put him underneath him and used his body to absorb the shock of hitting the ground. "Let us see if they will take the leap of faith." As he said this he eyes the large piles of straw on the ground.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue May 04, 2010 7:26 pm

Grinning with glee, Genevieve pulled out her two knives and leapt expertly off the balcony. Using her knives, she dug them into the wall to keep her from free falling and tugged them out again to gain more falling distance. She repeated this process until she came across another man climbing the wall and used him to soften her landing. Laughing, she hopped off the now broken man and smiled at her handy work and prepared for whatever attack waited at ground level.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue May 04, 2010 10:00 pm

Lilith looked at the distance. This height and this distance was upsetting and almost mathematically impossible. Thankfully, there was an answer. An intruder was scaling the wall. His contraption was used to help himself up, which could help her down. She waited for him to get to the top before taking a needle and pushing it into the back of his neck dislocating the joints of his spine and paralyzing him from that point down. His face was still function-able, it looked horrified, unfortunately his lungs weren't. He fell. Straight down. Lilith used his little contraption to get down, packed it up to take with her, landed on the man she paralyzed to realized he wasn't dead yet, left him to suffocate, and withdrew her needles. It was time for clean up, what a waste of poison.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Wed May 05, 2010 5:04 am

Krath watched as Harun 'surfed' down the wall and two of the others followed, Lilith and Genevieve. He pulled the chain from his waist and held the hook in his right hand, then swung it down, embedding it in the back of one of the climbers, then he jumped, using the other man like a parachute and then landing in the straw with a thump, then emerging unscathed. As he reeled his hook back in he walked towards the others, straightening his jacket as well and brushing off stray bits of straw. Jumping like that was always a rush.

((Clearly nobody else has plated assassin's creed. Piles of straw will always give you a safe landing from any height xD))
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 6:46 am

((indeed they do))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Wed May 05, 2010 1:22 pm

((hush. coming down my way was cooler>.<))

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Wed May 05, 2010 2:05 pm

Gilfred loved the thrill of adventure. As soon as he saw a clear path, he expertly leapt from the balcony and began diving towards the ground. The stack of hay was rapidly approaching, and for a second, death flashed before his eyes. He had grown used to that feeling, though. With little sound, he plunged into the hay.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Harun shook his head and looked around, "Everyone let us go the fighting is beginning." As though to prove his point the sound of clashing steel arouse from the village. "We have to save as many of the villagers as possible." He took off into the shadows and slipped through the gate into the night and cut down soldiers sneaking towards the castle. He arrived on a group of soldiers who where standing around mocking a group of women who were fleeing to the castle. He cut them down swiftly and ran into the shadows towards the main crusader force.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Wed May 05, 2010 5:57 pm

Lilith leaped and wiggled between the gaurds following the sound of children cries. She found the source, a small group of 3 children huddled into a corner. They were spattered with blood that was not their own. A few feet away laid bodies of two adults. The amount of blood over them was upsetting. Lilith looked at the children. They would be scarred forever but they would be the future. She smiled and clicked to get their attention. They flinched at the sight of her. No surprise. "Come with me. I will save you from the men." She whispered to them. The youngest one, a boy, reached out only to look above her and then retreat back into the corner. There was someone behind them, and they wreeked of blood. Lilith grabbed a needle and stabbed it into their leg. The body flinched down and she ran another up through the jaw. The body fell limp and the children rushed toward her. She hugged them and ordered them to stay to stay close. She armed each one with a bloody peices of wood and continued her search for other children.

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 10, 2010 5:53 pm

((why are the wood pieces bloody))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  stubborn911 Tue May 11, 2010 3:18 pm

((would you prefer clean wood))

stubborn911

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 12, 2010 7:56 am

((idk geez))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri May 14, 2010 6:58 am

Genevieve had the objective running through her mind nonstop as she took to the shadows; her favorite spot to be. A grin was on her face, as she twirled the handle of her knife between her fingers as a thought came to her mind. She could fight and practice her words at the same time! Licking her lips, she examined the situation before her, swiftly making her way towards the gates of the castle where many of the villagers were escaping the chaos of battle to. Some soldiers were trying to block their way and Genevieve grinned, whispering words of carnage under her breath and spelling them out as she cut them down skillfully.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 15, 2010 3:22 pm

Harun left a bloody trail of corpses behind him and he began to sing a song. He looked around him and ran to the top of a building and saw his assassins running through the the town carving their own bloody trails. He then started the song again and plunged down into a group of soldiers and took of towards their leader.

The crusaders looked up as the song reached them from the shadows and this is what they heard.
Those who are dead are not dead
They?re just living my head
And since I fell for that spell
I am living there as well, oh

Time is so short and I?m sure
There must be something more

Those who are dead are not dead
They?re just living my head, oh
And since I fell for that spell
I am living there as well, oh

Time is so short and I?m sure
There must be something more