Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Broken Wings (PRIVATE THREAD, NEED INVITATION TO JOIN)

3 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Broken Wings (PRIVATE THREAD, NEED INVITATION TO JOIN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Wings (PRIVATE THREAD, NEED INVITATION TO JOIN)

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:53 pm

Donia glared at Ethan when she saw the look on his face as he ogled Zaria. When Zaria approached her and lifted her chin, staring at her with malevolence. Alizabell noticed this and filed it away for later observation. Ariel draped his arm across Donia’s shoulder, smiling a secret smile. “No questions, right love? Then let’s be on our way.” Donia pursed her lips, ripping herself a good distance away from him. “First of all, don’t call me “love”. Second of all, don’t touch me,” she warned him. Ariel looked hurt from this and sullenly nodded his head before looking to his sister for help. Alizabell patted his shoulder. “Don’t worry, brother dear. I’ll explain to her later. Come now Ethan, unless you have any questions?” Siobhan hummed happily as she led the way inside, Coraline silently trailing after her. “Onward, everyone! Our guests are hungry!” she added just a few seconds before Donia’s stomach began to growl. “I’ve prepared both of your preferred meals beforehand.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Broken Wings (PRIVATE THREAD, NEED INVITATION TO JOIN) - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Wings (PRIVATE THREAD, NEED INVITATION TO JOIN)

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:28 pm

Natapilo began to slide his way to the stairs his breathing ragged "I..will see everyone in the morning" he coughed once before he grabbed his hanki he smuthered more before they finally stopped he folded the hanki hidding the blood that escaped his lungs "Good night" he weized out his voice hoarse. Tali watched with saddly at her past lover she wished she could help him but the monarchs were the only ones who could. she looked at Donia and walked overr to her "come on i'll show you your room" she acted as if she'd place her arm on her back but it only hoovered ontop the shirt the girl wore. Ethan followed Alizabell his eyes trailing after Donia before asending the stairs "whats for dinner?" he asked. Salizar disappeared into his chambers and Zaria left to the library humming a lulaby.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:57 pm

Donia could almost hear the shattering of her heart as she watched Natapilo walk away. She nearly screamed if she could help him, but she was too choked up to say anything to Tali. Instead, she glanced at Ethan right when he looked at her as he was up the stairs following Alizabell. Ariel sighed, stuffing his hands in his pocket, quietly making his way to his room obviously not liking how this day was ending. Donia nodded her head and gestured for Tali to lead the way as she contemplated going to apologize to Ariel later on, possibly dinner. She wondered if she was going to eat with Ethan. Alizabell didn’t glance back at Ethan as she led him to his designated room, knowing he would follow. “Meat for the Demons, and vegetables for the Angels,” she answered vaguely. “That was a joke,” she added, cracking a slight grin but it was hard to tell when he back was to him. “We’re all having spaghetti and meatballs in the dinning hall just for this special occasion. The following nights you can dine in your own room, Kingling.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Jun 25, 2010 10:10 pm

Tali couldn't smile but her eyes tried before her curse turned her delight to pain "Areil and Brutus were the luck of us" she gengerly said her voice hard as a rock. "we should have a girls night or day depending on my lady" she suggested "we don't have many demon girls here" she opened the white oak door to Donia's room the blacks and reds scattered the room with color "hope you like it....i think dinners in thrity minutes" then she left. Ethan frowned slightly "i thought you guys were suppose to be united i mean eatting alone well doesn't it make every more seperated" he thought hard as he followed Alizabell to his room.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:00 am

“If you say so,” Donia muttered. She wouldn’t admit it aloud, but she had suspicions that there was something beneath the surface that was Ariel’s fault. Nonetheless, she trailed after Tali. “Um, girl’s night sounds like fun.” She wasn’t entirely sure what the following days would have in store for her. All she knew was that she was there to “train”. Girl’s night sounded way more fun to her. A smile lit up her face as her gaze swept over the room that was to be hers. It sort of reminded her of her room back at home. “Thanks,” she mumbled as Tali walked away. Alizabell pursed her lips, choosing her words carefully. “Our defects make it somewhat hard to keep ourselves presentable. It’s nothing personal. Some, such as me, prefer to dine in private, though occasionally I’m joined by my brother.” She finally stopped at the door to his room where she nudged the door open to reveal whites and blues spread across the room. She motioned to her face where the bandages were. “I don’t like to burden the others with these at any chance I can get. I hope the room is to your liking.” She quickly turned on her heel and was down the hall.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:44 pm

Ethan frowned at her "It shouldn't be a burden on anyone you all have sufferings right??" he threw his bag inside "so what if you guys don't feel like present yourselves present anyway we have to stay together inorder to win the castle back" he exhaled a breath inside he smiled thinking he sounded like his mother chewing out his father but outside he was stern but not in an angry way. "everyones equal if anyone decides to look at anyone the wrong way for what happened to them then they can pick a fight with me" he placed his hand on her shoulder "it just isn't right that you guys are seperated" he smiled slightly his voice soothing.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:36 pm

Alizabell stared at Ethan with awe and gratitude. She was somewhat speechless. Why should care so much for her if he barely knew her, and what he did know he didn’t like, and she treated him not as kindly as the others. She blinked a few times, hoping her eyes weren’t welling with tears. “You will be a great King one day. I brought you here so we could teach you, yet you’ve taught me something first. A great King indeed,” she repeated just to make sure he knew she wasn’t kidding. She placed her hand on top of his, patting it gently. “Shall I come fetch you when dinner is ready then?” she asked and waited for his answer before leaving.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:28 pm

Ethan was a bit astonded at what she said he dropped his smile for a second listening to her he wasn't sure if he really wanted to be a king but he did want to help them as much as possible so he smiled once more "sure i should probably shower a bit first" he remembered going to the gym earlier in the day to let off some steam. his thighs and arms a bit sore from the workout. "just knock and shout and i'll be down" he smiled at her before he turned around to look around at his new room.

((time skip??))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Jun 27, 2010 9:47 pm

((YUPPERS! should i post next *is secretly stalling time* i'd reply now but its too hot in cali and i cant focus enough to write a single sentence even though i kinda already am and its turning into a runon lol))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:48 am

((lol you can and i totally understand it's hot here too Smile ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jun 29, 2010 12:07 pm

Siobhan hummed contently as she bustled about the kitchen preparing everyone’s dish while Coraline set the table in the adjoining dining room. “Coraline, be a dear and go fetch the others.” She looked to Tali who assisted her. “Tali can you bring the King down here? I believe Donia needs a moment before I go and get her. ” Siobhan wiped her hands on a towel and brushed off her white dress before carrying the platters into the dining room. After much deliberation and thought, Donia finally chose an acceptable outfit that was classy enough for her first dinner with the exiles. In truth, it was not fancy enough that she could wear it to her father’s dinner parties when he invited his boss over. She chose a black lacy mini skirt that perhaps showed off too much of her pale legs, a tight fitting white t-shirt that had a drawing of a vampire geisha printed on the front, and silky ballet flats. It was past thirty minutes and she had just finished brushing her hair deciding to leave it down and was debating on jewelry. She’d finally settled on a lacy choker necklace and onyx ear rings. After touching up her eyeliner she was still staring at her reflection when Siobhan knocked on her door. Walking silently down to the dining room, ignoring Siobhan’s chatter, she couldn’t help but realize she just might be trying to impress Ethan.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:04 am

Ethan walked out of the shower a light blue tower clung to his waist as the steam rolled after him. running his hands through his wet hair he sighed he opened his eyes his bare torso in the mirror he eyed the markings before he took in the full look of his new room still not use to the new surroundings. he grabbed a pair of dressy jeans and ran a dark brown belt through it then he drug through his suit case for his dark red dress shirt his dad bought him a day before. When he found it he slung it over his muscles and buttoned it up and then put his converse on. knocking came from the door "time for dinner sire" Tali sung she couldn't wait to fullly see her new king for the first time but her enjoyment soon turned to pain. Ethan grabbed his leather braclet his sister had made for him and answered the door and walked door the stairs with Tali she frowned wanting to feel his markings as she did Donia, but she did like his prescence.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:29 pm

By the time Donia and Siobhan had arrived at the spacious dining room, the other very well dressed exiles were already sitting at the table. Siobhan tilted her head this way and that as she listened to the quiet sound of murmured chatter before Coraline helped her to her seat. Donia stared uncertainly at the remaining seats; the very ends of the rectangular table. Just as she was about to sit down at the head of the table, Tali led Ethan into the room. Alizabell and Ariel both shared a look before observing their new monarchs to see each others reaction to their counterparts appearance. Siobhan let out a slow whistle of appreciation. "You clean up rather well, my King." Donia pointed a look of warning to Siobhan who in response flashed her a brilliant grin, though her eyes weren't focused directly on her. "Ignore her, my Queen. She is mad," Alizabell tried to reassure her. Donia felt a blush bloom along her cheeks as she looked towards Ethan, nodding politely to him, and sat down. "Then let us feast," Ariel announced when Ethan took his seat, already reaching for one of the large spaghetti bowls.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:34 pm

Ethan only blushed from Siobhan complement and ran his hand through his hair "thanks" he mumbled before sitting down. he looked across the way at Donia and smiled before digging in. After he finished half his plate he did what he saw people did in movies to catch everyones attension "i have a question for everyone to answer" he said his eyes were serious but his smile put a sweetness on his sterness. "At home my adoptive mother always made us eat togehter throw thick or thin. she said it would help keep us together as a family." he took a deep breath " After she died it was hard but we still ate as a family together at the dinner table to keep the memory alive" he looked around "Wheni heard the stories of the great council i always thought them as a family but when Alizabell told me that you guys eat alone because you don't feel like present yourselves i thought it was bullshit....i want to ask if it would be any trouble if any of you could make it a nightly comittment to eat together. It makes you stronger, closer, and more bonded" he took a breath nad let it set in "If we all eat alone then we might as well take defeat because if we're to win the castle back we must stand togther as one" he looked at everyone "thats all i had to say"

*swry for the curse*
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:54 pm

(it's okay silly duck X3))

Donia had a hard time focusing on not stealing glances at Ethan as she was eating, but it was a futile effort. She pushed her bowl away feeling stuffed when Ethan was gathering everyone's attention. Raising a curious eye brow, she folded her hands under her chin, listening intently to what he had to say. She was really suprised when he admitted that his adoptive mother had died, her eyes even widening a bit. Losing his real parents must have been hard enough, she figured, but losing an adoptive one too. She was beginning to respect him that much more with every bit of information she learned about his life. Donia wasn't the only, for Coraline, Siobhan, Alizabell, and Ariel were all hanging on his every word. The very air seemed to be thick with inspiration. When Ethan had nothing else to say, Alizabell spoke up. "Then we shall dine together from now, no questions needed." Donia managed a smile and nodded her approval. For a moment everyone beamed before setting to work on clearing the table. Donia excused herself and hesitantly approached Ethan when he got up. "Um...I'm not really sure how to say this, but I was wondering if maybe you wanted to take a stroll with me tonight?" As if on cue, Siobhan bustled up to them with a wide grin. "Oh I knew you were going to ask him! The weather is absolutely splendid this evening, and the garden is just outside the conservatory," she pointed to a pair of doors that could only lead to the conservatory that looked more like a indoor greenhouse. "No one will bother you, I swear. Well have fun!" She was already skipping away before Donia could even process a word she had said, for the blind women had spoken so fast it was like listening to the chatter of a squirrel munching on a nut.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:52 pm

Natapilo, Tali ,and Brutus listened and felt as their counterparts did Brutus smiled with approval and pride the boy had taking the role of a king before he even knew it he thought. Tali looked up her spirit lifted with hope as was Natapilo's hope spread through them giving them a thought of peace for once in their long years. When Ethan heard their approvals he smiled "thank you" Donia had approached him and his stomach took turns he smiled devilishly as he looked her up and down "well since such a pretty girl ask me i have to oblige" he took note of Siobhon's advise as to where to walk and he placed his hand lightly on the small of Donia's back and outreached his other arm "after you" he smiled sweetly at her.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:36 am

Donia raised a sardonic eyebrow after seeing his devilish smile. So he wasn’t a sweet goody goody angel after all….maybe she could grow to like him a lot. She swallowed hard when she felt his hand at the small of her back, trying to ignore the shiver that run up her spine. “Onwards, I suppose.” She led them to the conservatory, pushing through the black beaded curtains and staring at the awesome sight inside. It was an oval shaped room with glass windows all around and potted plants scattered about amongst other white iron lawn furniture. “Beautiful,” she murmured as she picked their way towards the end of the room. “Door…door…door,” she muttered as her eyes scanned the glass panes. “Ah!” She reached for a pair of hidden handles and pushed the doors open to reveal the massive green gardens sprinkled with colorful flowers. “Wow…” The moon shined down on the garden gloriously and Donia glanced up at Ethan smiling with joy. “Come sit with me by the fountain,” before he could even reply she was already making her way to the center of the garden.

((getting close to the part where donia asks to see his marks X3))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Jul 06, 2010 10:57 am

Ethan Looked at the greenhouse his fingers lightly touching the leaves the softness sent shivers through his hands he looked at the flowers scattered around as Donia searched for the door. he saw a small flower bending at the stem it weeped at him "shh shh shh little guy" his fingers picked the bloom up light blue sparks swirled around the flower going to the roots the greeness of the leavesshined as the petals spiraled out from the bloom "there you go just like your brothers" he whispered spftly to the flower before looking up at Donia as she opened the doors. he followed until they reached the fountain "so Demon girl wheres the sudden niceness coming from" he sarcastically chimed sitting down next to her. Brutus looked out a window and smiled walking over to Siobhan picking up some plates he joked "you set this up for them didn't you" he looiked at her through the corner of his eye a coy smile sprayed across his face.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:45 pm

Donia scoffed at his sarcasm. “Well if I was mean I probably wouldn’t have gotten you to come with me.” Though she wasn’t entirely sure if she could be mean to him anymore. She shifted and turned to the fountain. Inhaling a swift breath, flames burned under her skin setting the flesh aglow, and she blew out towards the cold water. Steam began to rise from the water and surround them in a thick cloud. Turning back to Ethan, the flames died down once again. “I know we won’t be bothered, but that doesn’t mean they can’t resist sneaking glances out the windows. I like my privacy,” she explained simply. She bit her lip and reached up to touch her marks, tracing them gently. “Let me see your marks.” She stared at him pleadingly. Siobhan smiled innocently at Brutus’s joke. “Maybe…” She giggled, though her eyes were down cast. “By the way, I can’t help with the dishes tonight. I’m afraid I had a vision that I break quite a few in my excitement soon.” Coraline rolled her eyes hearing this, never quite sure if her twin was speaking the truth. Alizabell and Ariel helped collect the glasses, casting glances at the windows now and then before going to the kitchen to wash the dishes.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:50 pm

((okay know this isnt my thread to post in but i am back just letting you all know))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:17 pm

((okies Smile ))

Brutus only laughed and took the dishes from Siobhan and walked to Coraline "i guess it's me adn you scrubb a dubb dub" he elbowed her playfully a boyish smile on his face. Tali handed the forks to Salizar as she began to walk to the basement stairs Zaria stopped her "can i speak with you for a second i need a girls opinion on something" a gentle smile came from her exposed lips as Tali nodded and walked with her. Ethan rose his eyebrow as his eyes darkned "i don't know i'm kind of on the fence with them" he looked off into the distance of the steam cloud "i know i should be happy i can make a difference but....i.....i just don't know anymore" he looked back at her haunting thoughts plastering his violet eyes with doubt.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:42 pm

((btw you guys need any more people or are you good))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Jul 07, 2010 1:50 pm

((idk.... Missie??))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:54 pm

((Hmmm...how would he fit in though? Who could he play? btw you didn't write anything about ethans marks))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Jul 07, 2010 5:25 pm

(((idk oh i know he could be the bad guys the one who have the castle....i know i didn't want to i wanted to draw it out you were suppose to try and make him comfortable in revealing them to her lol))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next