Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246) - Page 5 Empty Re: Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Kuroku approached the gates of the royal courts with a sense of dread settling over him. It was a ominously misty morning. However, it was not earlier in the morning and the fact that there was no sign of the lively citizens he had come to get used to. "What is the meaning of this unnatural silence..."

((so i am a bit confused are you going to come rescue me))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246) - Page 5 Empty Re: Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 19, 2010 5:41 pm

(( No you come find me to figure out what is wrong with the people))

Darika stretched on her fur palit Malick snorted at the entry of the cave "Morning to you to" she smiled sitting up her black hair a mess so she dug through her bags for her brush and began to brush it. "I think we're close t othe royal courts maybe a days ride from it" Malick just shook his head walking to a patch of grass to graze his morning away. "Then i have to wait" she placed the brush back into her bag, and began to get dressed. "Time for breakfast" she grabbed her daggers and began to look for rabbit holes for her feast.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 19, 2010 6:42 pm

((oh don't forget that you still have that dagger i gave you also maybe you should just come rescue me cus i feel like getting captures and/or torturered))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 19, 2010 7:18 pm

(( But the thing is how will my character know))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:24 am

((I will send a messenger pigeon))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5