Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246) - Page 3 Empty Re: Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:54 am

Kuroku almost immediately ran into guards these he cut down quickly. They were much better trained than he remembered. One managed to land a blow on his arm which would not slow him down thankfully. He hoped up onto a roof and started to run towards the giant castle. He felt the thudding in the back of his head as he always did when he was fighting. He looked to the sky and sighed as it started to rain. He drew his swords and ran to the edge of a building and launched himself into empty space. He landed in a circle of enemies. He didn't hesitate he just launched himself into them. He felt as though something was bearing down upon him that made him want to go faster. Something dangerous and hopefully... something he could handle.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246) - Page 3 Empty Re: Children of the Middle Kingdom (Credit to Guest_KaoruHimura246)

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Walking through the forest the sound of swords clashing was in the distance. She was close tot hre edge of the woods but was far enough awa ythat she couldn't be seen. when she leaned against a tree watching this self proclaim heroine do his work. when a hand wrapped around her mouth and another grabbed her wrists quickly. "Little girls aren't aloud here" Darika smiled knowing the voice "Nathan!" she shreiked as he let her go embracing her in a giant hug. "You've grown Darika" he saida s he looked her over "i'm sure pa is raving still" he joked Darika smile went flat as a sword clash grew closer. "OK Nathan i hate to cut our reunion short but i'm not suppose to like you or your troops im on a mission and those are my guide lines as to befriending him." she pointed towards the man jumping upon the roof. "But i need to delay messages to you" Nathan's boyish face grew serious "you have my word i will not give your cover away" Darika smiled "good now wheres Erik" she looked around. Nathan looked past her gleeful search of the raveged castle "He's protecting the miser in there" he nodded towards his line of sight.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:20 pm

((should I know who erik is))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:02 am

(( lol you don't need too but he's a good fighter idk he's suppose to die any who))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:17 am

Kuroku descended upon the gate guards like a demon from hell. There was no remorse and no mercy. He cut them down in a instant and stopped. He looked at the giant gates that blocked off the rest of the castle from him. He was momentarily stymied. Then he grinned and pulled a rope and a grappling hook from his bag. He swung it up and missed the first few times. He cursed and finally the last time it caught. He smiled and began to scale the immense castle walls. He threw daggers and the few guards that dared to approach his hook. They went down without a sound with knifes transfixed in their throats. He finally reached the top of the wall to find it deserted.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 am

Darika's eyes grew wide "wait where at in the castle" she was hopeful that they could save him. Nathan's eyes drifted downward Darika grabbed his chin and forced his eyes to look at her. "where at in the castle" she demanded an answer. "In the Miser's chambers" Darika's heart stopped beating she wouldn't be able to get there in time. Her knees grew weak before she collapsed Nathan caught her. "It will be ok Darika he will win it's in his blood" he whispered to her. Darika looked at the castle hatred grew more and more.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:30 am

((oh am i to fight him O:))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:32 am

((if you want i won't rp him though so do as you wish he shoudln't live though Smile ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:37 am

((okay))

Kuroku ran down the walls he looked below and saw that most of the guards had gathered a the gate to beat off the "invasion". Kuroku jumped down off the wall into what looked like a garden and knew he was in the right place when he heard the cruel and panicky voice of the man he had come to kill. Kuroku calmed himself and straightened his clothes and his hair. He cleaned his sword and sheathed it and stepped out into the clearing to see a young holding his sword at ready standing in front of the lord Kuroku had come to kill.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:47 am

"How could you let him stay" Darika began to slap her older brother "Your the eldest" Tears fell for the first time in years "Im sorry Darika it wasn't my position" Nathan looked at her holding her hands from further hitting. "Erik exceeded us all in combat so the Miser wanted him as his personal guard. I was relaying a message when i saw you i nthese woods" Nathan looked at her mornfully "it was luck as to why i'm not apart of that"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:23 pm

Kuroku smiled, "You look like someone I just met. However, that doesn't matter. If you are guarding that man well then I am afraid you will have to die." The other man said nothing but just nodded. Kuroku smiled he knew that their skill levels were equal so this would be a one hit fight one pass and one victor. He drew his swords and made ready.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:44 pm

Darika pushed away from Nathan "Whatever" her voice was dark "i know the man who orchastrated this attack" she ran her hand through hair the black hair popping her pale skin to life. "I can pay him back" her eyes grew dark with vengence "Darika" Nathan calmly said "don't abandon your mission" she turned to him "i'm not a mindless solider like you" her anger was showing now "i can complete my mission and avenge my brother at the same time."
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Kuroku sheathed his sword and walked away from the body of the man he had just killed. He approached the lord slowly and surely and the lord begged for his life as Kuroku knew he would but Kuroku ignored it. He raised it sword and with a quick flick of his wrist removed the bastards head. He let the lord lay where he had fallen but picked up the body of the man he had killed. He closed the mans eyes and whispered, "I am sorry you who did not know nor will I ever. However, I will return you to who you belong." He ran back the way he had come and about twenty minutes later arrived at the outskirts of the village. He stood there waiting for what he knew was to come.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:05 pm

(( wait what i know you killed the two people but the last part did you take Erik with you or did you leave him))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 09, 2010 1:34 pm

((take))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:34 pm

(( okies))
As Darika noticed Kuroku's army resending back to the village she escaped her brothers embrace. "Stay here and do your duties i'll be in touch" Nathan had a saddened look but grabbed her arm before she turned "Be careful i can't save you from everything" in anger Darika snatched her arm back "Then stop trying to save me when i can save myself" she walked into the darkness of the forest back to her horse and jumped upon his back holding her tears swollowing them. as she road back to the village. hoping not to see Kuroku in fear of her reaction to him. As her Horses Hooves padded the soft dirt she eyed the bloody warriors. Rage flamed in her eyes ' stay calm your not suppose to know anything about Erik's death' she reminded herself as she entered the village.

Last edited by XxElenaxRosesxX on Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:13 pm

((i cannot really respond to this since I am waiting for you to arrive))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm

(( ill edit xP ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:27 pm

Kuroku saw her approach and stood to greet her. He waved goodbye to the head of the village and approached her looked sad. He leaned close to her and whispered in her ear, "A great warrior has fallen today and I do believe he belongs to you. The resemblance was hard to miss. So his body is here." He pulled the man off his back and proffered the corpse to her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:44 pm

Jumping slightly from the sudden voice her back was rigid. She turned to see her brother and kneeled before him his head in her hands and his body resting on her "You didn't have to kill him" she whispered. her hazel eyes listening with tears she was trying to hold back. she looked up at Kuroku "You could have wounded him" her voice was harsh.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:56 pm

"Don't fool yourself you knew him better than I and I knew he would kill me if I didn't put forth the effort to kill him as well. It was a almost even match but in the end I was better. I am sorry." The way he said it made it sound true and that was because it was true. He was truly sorry that it had happened.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:10 pm

"I'm fooling myself You could have wounded him or knocked him out with the hilt of your sword i saw you fight earlier remember" Rage created a fire inside her hazel eyes her tears began to burn against her eyes. "I'm not stupid i was raised around war and combat and if you didn't want to kill someone there are ways" she was almost to yelling her blood pulsing with a rate to make her shake. Then she began to stand the heap of her brother on her as she tried slinging him over her horse.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:57 pm

Kuroku sighed at helped her get the body onto her horse. He looked away then looked at her intensely, "It would have been a affront to his honor and my own. He choose his course and I choose mine. Please find a way to forgive me. You know he would have never have forgiven you and ended up taking his own life with the loss of the lord he was protecting."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:32 am

Darika bit down on her molars restraining her anger. and just looked at him "Forgiveness comes with time. When i first met you, you threatened me, attacked me, and now killed my brother" she took a deep breath before taking the reins of her steed and began to walk toward a feild when she looked back at Kuroku her eyes were empty of any feeling she was ice cold "You can help me burry him in an honorable way" she had said her voice blank of any emotion just like her expression.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:01 am

"Do you really and truely want me to I would have though you would have rather done it with your other friend the one you were skulking around with in the trees while the fighting was going on." He said it simple just trying to gauge her reaction. He knew he wasn't doing anything to help his case but he didn't really care. "You know you could kill me if you want. I won't care. You will just cut short a miserable life anyway."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next