Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Meet Mortal

5 posters

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Monster Meet Mortal - Page 5 Empty Re: Monster Meet Mortal

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Jul 23, 2010 11:12 pm

Koby smiled his shoulder pushing off from the wall he was resting on and sat in a chair next to the couch Ally was sitting on "well enjoy the one Seth made" he could feel himself try to hold back ion Seths name the shear thought that he was in a vampires home was enough to unsettle him.

Josie just smiled at the new comer "no i'm teaching this man a lesson on manners" then her eyes began to change shape they became more almond shape her pupils grew into slits then her and invisble force swirled around her body turning her cloths and skin into scales black scales her body grew in length and shrunk in width her new body resembled a cobra as she slithered from the mans hands a mighty hiss coming from her as she transformed back to herself behind the man. her eyes still resembled the dangerous cobra venom "now i want an apology" the man turned to face her a wicked look in his eye "nice trick" Josie slithered her tounge like any cobra would a gutteral hiss escaped her "thats not my only one i can bite as well" her canines lengthened into fangs as she smiled.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 26, 2010 6:03 am

Seth smiled nonchalantly at Koby, "Let's take a walk shall we I need to talk to you." He got up and walked across the room and out the door. He sensed the newcomers and was ready to greet them. He wanted to Koby to come with him though. These new strangers were powerful that much hew as certain of. He picked up his phone and sent out a call to rally the troops. His vampires would be on the scene soon. "He Seth you felt it to." Seth smiled, "Yes it is nothing to worry about though. Well you know the drill man rally the troops. Get them on the scene I will be there soon."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:54 am

Koby looked at Seth a bit puzzled "talk about what" he mumbled as he got up and joined Him outside "whats all this about" he looked at Seth with a hard look as he talked on the phone 'what is going on has he gone off on the looney bin?' "What is it with vampires always wanting to fight" he rolled his eyes and turned away from Seth his ears still listening intently for any movement just encase he wanted to attack.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:34 pm

Ally happily munched away on her breakfast, a little absentmindedly if anything. She’d already shoveled her pancakes into her mouth and finished those off in what seemed a record time. When she was taking a sip of her tea Seth and Koby were making their way to the door. “Be back soon!” she called to them just as they shut the door. She pouted for a moment before returning to her breakfast.

Delilah giggled, taking back her hand and watched curiously as Josie teased the man in her cobra form. “Tricky tricky snaky snaky,” she whispered under her breath in a sing song tone of voice. She sidled up too Josie when she returned to her human form, though admiring her fangs. “You sir, are still in need of making an apology to the lady,” she spoke up suddenly, turning to the man with an equal wicked look glimmering in her sea blue eyes. She plucked the white stick that once held her sucker from her mouth and flicked it at the man’s chest. She bit her lip to keep from laughing and reached into her pocket to pull out another sucker.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:44 am

Seth looked at Koby pensively and spoke, "There are two powerful beings that have entered my city and I was wondering if you wanted to accompany me in greeting then." He smiled, "My men are on the scene and it seems as though there are now humans involved and while I don't particularly care about the humans the cleanup would be messy." He began to walk out the door.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:29 pm

Koby frowned realizing Seth's real meaning behind "messy clean up" he placed his hand on Seth's chest stopping him from moving. "no one will get killed" he sternly said his voice wasn't in any way implying a question but a warning.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:59 am

Seth looked at him thoughtfully, "Let us hope not..." He walked out of the room into the pelting rain and looked up at the sky and smiled. "Ah there you are rain." He stalked forward. Then he turned and waited for Koby, "Well I do wish he would hurry up... stupid late werewolves." He smiled to himself and though 'Well I sure have made a lot of new friends today.'
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 01, 2010 4:18 pm

Sighing Koby walked after Seth "lets go" he was coming with him in order to keep a vampire from killing needlessly "what do you think is going on" he asked as they turned onto the street.

((swry it's short))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:18 am

"Oh I have a slight idea but I will keep it to myself for now... you know words best left unspoken." He grinned as he turned the corner to where all the action was going on around called out, "Hey ladies why don't you come pick on someone your own size." He look at them his eyes almost glowing with excitement.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Aug 03, 2010 11:54 am

((i got bored and will not apologize for the hugeness :DDD))

Delilah let out a long breath that sounded even from a distance like a cool sea breeze. She rolled her eyes before turning to the voices that had called out to them, tilting her head with mild curiosity. A giggle bubbled up and slipped past her lips, amused with the excitement in one of the men. “Well first we need to teach this here pack of lycan’s not to pick on females minding their own business!” she retorted playfully. Her sea colored eyes turned to Josie, wondering what her conclusion was with these new comers. They were obviously trying to break up the fight, but upon further inspection it was revealed that one was a vampire and the other a lycan. A vampire and a lycan…interesting. Even more interesting is that the lycan isn’t part of a pack. Times sure have changed I barely seemed to notice, she mused to herself. She put a hand on her hip and scooted around the pack members, ignoring them not trying to sidestep as she pushed past them, and approached the two new comers. She already knew Josie could take care of herself as she racked her gaze over the two. “Now, who might you be?”

Ally gingerly placed the tray of now bare plates on the coffee table in front of the couch she lay on. She snuggled back into the pillows and packed the blankets closer to her. A shiver ran up and down her spine as she realized how cold she felt, and little did she know she was actually running a temperature. Her head pounded and she was sure the room was spinning, which she snapped her eyes shut in attempt to ignore it. Sleep was quick to clutch her body in its grasp and she was soon having feverish dreams. When her dreamself opened her eyes, the room she found herself to be in was unfamiliar and strangely enough, covered in frost. When she let out a shaky breath, it came out a white puff of air. Confused and scared she looked around at the various icicles hanging from the ceiling and the bottom of chairs and lamp shades. The floor was a sheet was perfect ice from where she could tell when she looked at the huge bay window was the sheet of glass was actually an ice wall. She tried to shift her fingers, but they were frozen stiff, in fact her whole body seemed to be frozen.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:15 am

Seth smiled and snapped him fingers and a row of vampire appeared from each dark alley. "I am the peacekeeper. I am in charge this has been my town since its founding and it will remain that way. So less blood shed would be better. However, if it is trouble you are looking for for then welcome to Fuckville I am sure your stay will be short and painful." He looked to the pack of lycan and growled menacingly, "Get the fuck out here." Now again and answer carefully, "What can I do for you?" He almost laughed at nothing in particular but was happy. He lived on confrontations and quite the confrontation this was. His eyes glowed with excitement at the prospect of a good fight. However, there was something a bit off about both of the girls and hundreds of years of experience told him not to ignore it. So he prepared himself for the worst.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:49 pm

Josie Smiled her eyes returning to normal as she walked gracefully to the front of the pack. she had notice Koby and smiled wider towards him but when he eyes glanced at Seth instantly danger errupted in her eyes "You may think you can tell as to how or what i can do here in "your" tiny town but Listen here I've been here since before this country was founded by Your four fathers" she looked at the vampires coming from the allyways "It's nice to see you like unfair fights" her eyebrow lifted as she looked back at Seth "Let me take care of them for you" she placed her hand out palm out and with a thought the vampires flew backwards tumbling over objects leaving Seth Koby her and Delilah to talk "now we can talk like normal beings" She smiled Kindly.

Koby was shocked to see Josie back form her rein in Europe. He had so many questions but before he could ask she began to scold Seth whish to him was hilarious. Seth was a vampire with power but Josie was a SHifter with power as well a match well made. He looked at the girl with her was this a friend she had taken under her wing like she had done for him so long ago? a coy smirk spread across his face as she got rid of the extra vampires. He awaited Seths reaction waiting for more laughs to come.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 07, 2010 5:16 pm

Seth began to laugh he laughed and laughed. He fell to his knees laughing. He even fell to the floor laughing and started rolling around. Finally he calmed down and smiled then suddenly punched Koby in the stomach and walked towards the strange shifter with power. "You think I care about this town. You think I care about this country. You think I care out them." He motioned and one of the vampires rose into the air and imploded into himself with a shrill cry and a sickening crunch. "I care about nothing and I especially don't care about you. So this is what I am going to do. Nothing... but have this as a gift. He tossed the girl a small black bag. You should recognize it..." He eyes flashed red, "...After all it belonged to your father..." He stepped away turned around and began to walk away. He called over his shoulder, "Do what you want to the "tiny town" I just wanted to see a hint as to what your powers might be. Oh and another thing take care of Koby."

((Btw make whatever you want out of what is in the bag but it should probably wring a strong emotion from you.))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:00 am

Josie eyed the man her smile fading when Koby dropped to his knees she didn't shead a look of concern she kept her gaze on the man "then you have no grounds in ordering the new comers of this town as to what they do and threaten them" she haltly said. When Seth had thrown the black bag in the air she grabbed it lightly the fabric soft to her skin. father rang in her ears making her bite down on her molars in frustration. 'how could he of known my father' she looked up at him puzzled. "you have no idea of my power" she whispered after him still taken back from the token he tossed her. As the man turned the corner she rushed to Koby putting the bag in her pocket whatever it was she didn't want to have people around to see her when she opened it. "koby you ok" her hand on his giant shoulder.

Koby grunted "that asshole" he growled his eyes flashing red. his hand went to the spot he had punched him and stood up his shoulders still hunched "i'm going to get that prick back." But was stopped when Josie hugged him happily "it's good to see you" she said in his ear Koby hugged her back "it's been what a centuary" he joked.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:13 am

Kuroku sat upon the roof of a near by building. He watched them merrily. He was in a spectacular mood. He opened a black portal in the air and hopped into it. He appeared in front of his door and entered warily. "You awake in their he called softly." If she was asleep he didn't want to wake her. He walked in and found her asleep muttering to herself softly. "She must be having a nightmare," he realized, "I wonder if I should wake her up." He decided he would and gently shook her shoulder.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:22 am

Delilah felt a frown tug at the corners of her lips, which she deftly fought against, keeping her slight grin in place. “Isn’t he a charmer?” she giggled, making it hard to tell if she was being sarcastic or not. She looked to Josie, catching her eye and winked. “I like him,” she stated simply. She started randomly humming a strange tune as she teetered back and forth on her feet as Josie and Koby began catching up. “Umm…hate to break up the moment you guys are obviously having but…I think it’s time I’ll take my leave. The winds are telling me a group of humans are heading this way after having seen the confrontation.” She suddenly took out a pen and piece of paper, scrolling down something. “Here is the address to the lake house I’m staying at.” She flashed them a dazzling smile and handed it to Josie.

Ally’s green eyes fluttered open and she looked up at Seth confusedly. “Oh…um…I fell asleep.” She blinked several times, trying to get the white light from the snow of her dream out of her gaze. Once the color had returned, she tested her fingers for frost bite and was pleased that she could move them without difficulty. “How long have you been back?” she asked, looking at him again. Suddenly a thought struck her and she looked behind him and around the room. “Where’s Koby? Did he get his groceries and leave already?” She sat up, pushing the tangled blankets away from her.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 09, 2010 10:03 am

Seth smiled wearily, "I am not sure he will be coming back and even if he does he will probably bring a friend that he has just meet up with again, but don't worry I will stay here with you until you don't want me to." He smiled, "That sounds very cheesy, but oh well what the hell." He stood up and grabbed the tray off empty food and took with him to the kitchen. As he walked off he pressed a button on a remote and Spaceman by The Killers came on. He smiled and began singing the song perfectly. He whisked the dishes off into the kitchen and with little twirl he started to the dishes by hand. He smiled while he was singing softly and when he was finished he began to put them away. He looked Ally and said, "You look troubled... How are you feeling? What did you dream about? Is there anyone you want to call?"
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Aug 09, 2010 12:59 pm

Josie looked up at Delilah "Oh thank you dear i will be stopping by and we can become more aquainted" She smiled sweetly at the girl as she left "Well Koby i dodn't know you were friends with a vampire a cocky one at that" She smiled.

Koby just grinned "We're not really friends just two people trying to help someone" Josie frowned at him "I catch up with you soon Josie but i got to go back to his place i have things i have to get and someone to make sure is ok" Josie patted his shoulder "Ok go ahead heres where I'll be" she handed him the peice of paper she already memorized. with one more hug she called after the Delilah running to catch up as Koby walked back bitterly to Seths.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:02 pm

Ally frowned at Seth’s weary smile. Only now was she starting to pick up on the tension that was held between the two males. “Oh, um…okay,” she finally mumbled. “I do like the company.” She blushed at how that sounded to her ears and looked away before it turned into an awkward moment. For a moment, she listened to him sing as he began doing the dishes before a thought came to her mind. She opened her mouth to speak but her beat her to it. “Umm…I’m not sure I can answer all those questions. First, there’s no one I can call. I’ve been on my own since the sickness set in. As for my dream, it doesn’t mean anything. I think I’m gonna go take a bath. Where are the towels?”

“Delightful,” Delilah chirped before she started off. Not too far along, she started skipping and humming merrily. The white lollipop stick bobbed across her pursed lips, her sea green eyes staring down at the ground before her. Coming to this town was certainly a good idea, she decided. Suddenly a sick person stepped into her path, causing her to abruptly halt. “Can I help you?” she asked with narrowed eyes. The person had “crazy” written all over them. “Y-your not h-human? Are you?” they stuttered. Delilah tilted her head curiously. “Look a fairy!” she suddenly hollered pointing frantically to another person down the street, in the opposite direction she was heading. “WHERE!?” the person instantly dashed down the road. Delilah giggled when Josie caught up to her. “Come on, buddy. We’re going places.” She started skipping as she heading towards the lake house.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:09 pm

"Well they are in the bathroom where else would they be..." He smiled at her. "I will show you the way." He walked over and picked her up again and walked down the hall past the kitchen and kicked open a door into what was obviously his room. He put her down gently and walked over to the far wall and opened a door to reveal a spacious bathroom. "Everything you will need is in here and feel free to use anything you find in their." He walked past her and out of the room and sat down beside the front door out of her sight and waited for what he knew must come.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:33 pm

Ally blushed as he smiled at her. When he said he would show her to the bathroom, she fully expected to be walking there. As he carried, she resisted the urge to roll her eyes, feeling it all unnecessary. She was happy when he set her down, her gaze sweeping around the room. “Um….thanks,” she mumbled. She stood where he left her as he walked out of the room, staring after him. As soon as the door shut she quickly and quietly made her way over to it and made sure it was locked. She’d already made this mistake before and there was no way it would happen a second time. Curiosity struck her and she looked more carefully around his bedroom. Nothing seemed to catch her eye, so she went into the bathroom, locking the door on her way. She started the bath water and stared into the mirror above the sink as it filled with warm water. A disgusted and sorrowful look stretched across her face as she took in her sickly appearance. Standing there completely still, just staring at her reflection as though waiting for something to miraculously change if she kept staring long enough. Finally the tub was filled and she shut off the water. Breathing in and out a couple of times she stripped down and slid in, her tense muscles loosening.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 09, 2010 7:56 pm

((now we wait))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:35 am

Josie smiled at Delilah as she looped her arm around Delilah "That we are my friend that we are" she skipped in beat with Delilah as they journeyed the city the sickened people staring some even had a tiwisted look to them "These people in your country they've gotten worse havent they."

Koby walked up the stairs taking deep breaths keeping himself calm and cool as his hand turned the knobb on the unlocked door. "Arrogant vampire" he muttered under his breath as he walked in the door. 'sta yaway from me asshole" he told Seth not even giving the vampire a glance "I'm getting my things and i'm leaving as soon as i know Ally is alright" he growled as he entered the kitchen.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:25 am

Seth smiled, "Oh trust me it was nothing personal. In fact one might say I am sorry I did it... I just wanted to gauge her reaction to the situation and for what I gathered she cares about you, but it is none of my business and I don't in the end really care. Ally is fine she is taking a bath." his face softened as he spoke, "The poor thing she doesn't have a family and has had no one to care for her for quite some time."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:32 pm

Koby growled "Look don't mess with Josie what she did was only for play she has more packing and trust me don't piss her off" He looked at him warningly if he decided to go after Josie he'd stop him before he even got a chance. "Most sicklings don't but i'm going to stay til i see her" He looked at Seth his eyes hard as stone.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum