Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Meet Mortal

5 posters

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Monster Meet Mortal - Page 3 Empty Re: Monster Meet Mortal

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun May 23, 2010 10:08 pm

KOby slightly growled a chesty rumble as his sensitive hearing caught Seths words. he placed the brown bag on the shelf of the rifridgerator he didn't count on staying long but he didn't need to walk in the cold rain. After Seth left he took a deep inhale taking in the scents. his nose wrinkled as a sharp scent stabbed his nose he jostled his head a bit trying to shake it off but it still stung his lungs. "hmmm" he looked at the enterance 'he's not as he seems' he thought he walked into the room he knew what this man was and wasn't about to trust him. he slumpde down into a recliner. and began to place his ipods earphones in.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 24, 2010 3:55 pm

“Thank you,” Ally managed to murmur, her speech now becoming somewhat slurred in her developing stupor. Leaning back down with the ice pack carefully placed on her forehead, her bright red hair fanned out dully around her head. She sighed longingly at the mention of sleep. “With pleasure. Nighty night.” Her eyes finally drifted closed as if on cue. Her temperature was durable enough due to the ice pack that her eyes didn’t sting when she closed them. Slowly, her breath evened out and not long after was she in a dreamless haze. Needless to say, she was out like a light before Koby even came back in the room.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 25, 2010 6:02 pm

Seth waited until the girl was sound asleep then he got up and appeared sitting down leaning against the chair Koby was in. His eyes glowed a demonic red and his fangs became more pronounced. However, this did not detract at all from his looks it only enhanced them and made him strangely more desirable. "Well my wolfish friend was is your interest in her or was it just curiosity that had you stopping to help her. Also don't lose your temper or I might lose mine and that would cost a considerable amount of lives." He looked happy but beneath every vampiric instinct in him told him to rip out the throat of the wolf sitting behind him.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue May 25, 2010 8:28 pm

A scarlet flash waved over Koby's amber eyes as he snarled "my intensions are not your business" he stood up walking to book case the scent of Seth stung every one of his senses making him want to tear this person apart until he was dust. "tell me why do you care for someone so ill" he looked at the corner of his eye even when his back was facing the vampire "you can't feed off her unless you wish to get her illness" he bit down hard as his muscles tensed his hands fighting not to turn to fists and lash out at the devious predator.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 26, 2010 5:02 am

((hmmm...i'm missing out aren't i? should she suddenly wake up?))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 5:52 pm

((don't know do what chu want...))

Seth smiled, "Ohh you are a violent one aren't you... what haven't found your pack yet or where you kicked out." He smiled viciously, "Also I have no intention of hurting that girl. She is what to my kind is known as a Omega... I am bound to protect her. This is hard to explain to one like yourself who has little idea how my world works. However, let me outline it for you, mutt." He smiled and continued, "In a vampire coven, for lack of a better term, there are two different levels of vampires. Dominants and Submissives. Dominants protect the coven from outside threats and the Submissives protect the coven by binding us together through our want to protect them. Omegas are like Submissives but we are even more bound to protect them. Also they are strong like Dominants in simpler terms they keep a coven together in ways that no Dominant or Submissive could."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 26, 2010 6:54 pm

"you need to learn how to keep your filthy mouth shut" he growled at the vampires insults "it might keep you alive longer" he turned around "that girl can be your then since you are bound to protect her" he sounded as if he didn't believe him his voice was harsh "and on the key note watch who you insult or might be the dumb one vmapire" Koby began to walk to the kitchen.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 7:01 pm

Seth just began to laugh, "What you think you could hurt me... no..." He laughed even harder, "No... you couldn't hurt me if your life depended on it dog..." He then turned serious, "I am serious though If you do decide to leave here, watch yourself out there there is a big pack of werewolves on the way and... well if you need help I will be here because I do owe you one."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 26, 2010 7:16 pm

Koby just smirked at Seth as he turned around his shoulder resting on the kitchens door frame "oh really and why do you owe me again" he thought about the pack Seth spoke of depending on its size he could take atleast four out but the leader would be a challenge. he tapped his foot on the hard wood floors as he waited on Seth.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 8:32 pm

"I wouldn't have found her had you not been where you were..." A look flashed over his face quickly and he suddenly smiled. He sat on the end of the couch and looked at the girl for a couple of seconds his face unreadable. Then he looked at the wolf. "What do you want to know about the pack?"
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 26, 2010 9:11 pm

"nothing and your wrong about wolves vampire" he blankly said "most wolves can't travel in large packs if they do most are new to the game" he looked at the girl "the old ones get very territorial and have an instinct to kill any wolf that stands on his turf." his voice grew metalic as if he was pushing past a bad memory Darline's face flashed across his mind. "what is it that makes her so special huh their are more of them out there then just her" he quickly pushed the face from his mind as his amber eyes looked at Seth.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu May 27, 2010 11:09 am

Seth laughed and nearly fell of the couch. Finally when the laughs subsided he sat up. "Were you raised by a feral wolf in a forest. There is so much you obviously don't know." In this country wolves may be ravening monsters but in almost every place in the world where there are wolves they form packs. This pack is one of the ones that have migrated from another country due to the disease." He shook his head and smiled a emotionless smile at the wolf, "This I know to be true... for I have traveled the world for many many years."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu May 27, 2010 1:37 pm

((can we just do a time skip already so i can jump bac in?! >.<))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

((you could wake up if you want))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu May 27, 2010 5:11 pm

((but she needs at least a few hours rest :< ))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 pm

((then stay asleep))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu May 27, 2010 5:24 pm

((BAH! >.<))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri May 28, 2010 6:12 am

((sorry this is a good conversation))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri May 28, 2010 1:37 pm

((then continue it while i bring in my other char))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri May 28, 2010 6:01 pm

((we cannot until person posts))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri May 28, 2010 10:05 pm

Koby grunted his eyes flashing red "they might form packs but they don't lst long because of the territiory a vampire could never understand" he steped closer to him his body sending dangerous messages "you don't know everythign even if you travel with time" he restrained from slashing his throat when the stirr of the girl made him ease off. "since shes yours i shall go after they have past"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 29, 2010 6:20 am

"You my good friend are in denial. Surely you have heard or the Marrok in Europe who controls the packs of Europe. His pack has been around for at least a century and since his take over none of the other packs have collapsed in a long time. The pack that is here is lead by a man known as the Beast of France. He was recently driven away from Europe for his habit of killing young women. His pack is at least twenty five strong. So if you really want to go this alone be my guest or you can hang around till a friend of mine who is not a vampire shows up. She would be very interested in helping you." He looked at the stubborn wolf with mocking laughter in his eyes. He looked at the window and saw that the rain had began to come down harder.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 29, 2010 11:24 pm

Koby just bite his words there was no use in fighting with someone who wishes only to undermine him. He just walked to a far room wanting to be left alone he sat down in a chair the velvet fabric soft under his hands his amber eyes stared at the dribbs of rain on the window the darkness from the cloud cover made little pelts specks appear upon his face. the memory of Darline came to mind reminding him of a day simmular to this one only centuries before. he closed his eyes and sighed the soundof her laughter echooing in his mind, the soft hum she use to sing when she picked flowers, and her touch whispered on top his skin. his heart began to cry silently as his eyes watched the sky pour out.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 30, 2010 7:46 am

((okay no idea where to go from here))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun May 30, 2010 8:06 am

(( missie needs to post there can be a time skip if she wants))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum