Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Meet Mortal

5 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

Monster Meet Mortal - Page 7 Empty Re: Monster Meet Mortal

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:12 pm

As Koby walked the streets thoughts as to how he was to tell Ally what he wanted made him very frustreated making his bruting face frown more then what it did naturally but when Seth called out to him causing what speech he had disappear from a the thought train his frown grew more intense. Turning to face Seth "Why don't you ask yourself the same question" he growled his eyes flashing red as he took a few steps closer to Seth. Then the smell of saltwater called to his attension and one face registered to him "Delilah what are you doing here" he asked looking up at her dropping every intention to rip the vampire before him to shreads.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Monster Meet Mortal - Page 7 Empty Re: Monster Meet Mortal

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:24 pm

Seth smiled and sniffed appreciatively, "A siren how appropriate. I am glad a few more of the ancients are alive besides myself and if you must know I have been hunting and let me tell you hunting is good, no one is powerful enough to defend themselves from me, and some even beg for it, she knows by the way. I already told her about you and me. I don't think she cares nor will it change her mind. But oh well what the hell...I have a eternity to live and a eternity to find love else where." He smiled and beckoned a finger at the shadows and a very attractive girl walked out towards Seth obviously under his vampiric spell. He took lay his are on her shoulder and faced Koby, "Meet Sarah... she will be my meal tonight... say goodbye to the nice werewolf Sarah..." The girl looked up a little dazed and smiled blankly at Koby, "Goodnight nice werewolf..." Seth laughed and vanished with the girl.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum