Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Monster Meet Mortal

5 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

Monster Meet Mortal - Page 4 Empty Re: Monster Meet Mortal

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 30, 2010 9:04 am

((Where is missie))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 30, 2010 9:47 am

((Whoops, sowwy I'm so late, been kinda busy))

(TIME SKIP!)

Ally finally stirred from her sleep a long while after their tense conversation gave out. Her eyes slowly fluttered open and she sighed deeply. Blinking a few times, she looked around confusedly, wondering where on earth she could possibly be. It took a moment for her memory to come rushing back to her, which she promptly sat up and looked around listening for signs that she was alone or not. Her heart began to beat faster in panic as she suddenly feared that she had been abandoned yet again. She couldn’t stand to be alone so soon after she’d found help. “Hello?” she at last managed to croak, her throat having gone dry.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 30, 2010 10:35 am

Kuroku poked his head over the back of the sofa with a big goofy grin on his face, "Well good morning sunshine....you look rather hungry." He took in the look on her face, "What you though I left. Sorry, no such luck." He smiled gain and vaulted over the sofa so he was standing in front of her. It was then that he remembered that he was only wearing pajama bottoms. He shrugged. "So you hungry or not."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun May 30, 2010 3:43 pm

Koby heard their voices muttering up the hall. with a great heive he lifted from the chair and walked calmly to the living room "i guess i'll be going now" he smiled softly at Ally "good day miss hope you feel better" then he went to the kitchen to grabb his things
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 30, 2010 4:02 pm

Seth looked up not at all surprised, "Close the door on your way out and remember were I live so I won't have to go find you. Also lookout for your friends when wandering around out there." He smiled looked over his shoulder with that grin on his face. To anyone but Koby it would seem innocent but to Koby it would seem mocking.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:15 pm

A look of fully visible relief washed over Ally’s face as soon as Seth appeared. She sighed and laid back down, her head resting on the arm of the sofa. She opened her mouth to answer before Koby came into the room. The mere sight of his soft smile somehow sent her heart racing, her thoughts wavering. Blinking confusedly, it took her another moment to remember where she was. “Are you sure you have to go? I’ve barely spoken a few words to you.” She managed to calm herself down while he was in the kitchen, until she saw Seth in only his pajama bottoms. For a fleeting moment, she thought to herself, When did I die and go to heaven? Tongue tied, she once again tried to focus on something other than the muscles stretched across his chest. “Uhhhh…I am kinda hungry,” she finally mumbled trying not to stare.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 01, 2010 6:27 pm

"Hmmm would you like a pancake or a waffle. Syrup, butter, or both. Fresh Fruit or no. Also juice or water." He smiled at her, "Or actually what do you want, you name it I can make it." He smiled again. "Also if you need a shower that can be arranged or a bath if you want it. Also if you get bored... there are video games, a computer, and board games and oh my god I sound stupid but thats okay with me." He stood there defiantly for a second and then frowned, "I need a cup of coffee. After I make you breakfast I will have to go get one." As he spoke a rumble of thunder could be heard and he smiled again for no apparent reason. As he stood there the rain started and a stereo somewhere in the room click on and began to play A Lack Of Color by Death Cab For Cutie.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:25 pm

Koby jumped at the thunder the sudden sound made his nerves uneasy "someones coming" his neck rose with aggresstion he closed his eyes inorder to calm himself walking out of the kitchen he saw Ally and Seth conversing "well this isn't my home and Seth seems like he likes your company" he calmly said his amber eyes seemed bored and distant as he looked at her. "and i wouldn't want to out run my stay"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:53 pm

((will post soon))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jun 02, 2010 7:39 am

Kuroku smiled a knowing smile at Koby, "My, my aren't we jumpy this morning and grumpy to... You can stay here if you wish. I don't mind. Not at all. In fact when I go get my coffee after I make her breakfast I was wondering if you could watch her. The locking mechanism on my door is broken and this is a bad neighborhood." He looked out the window waiting for whatever was coming to come. The rain pattered lightly on the window.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Josie walked aimlessly down the streets of the city the sounds of coughing, the scent of blood, and of course the pilling corpses that were being laid onto the beds of trucks were all around her yet she had a slight bit of happiness in her. straight from her flight from Italy she was on a mission, but first she ahd to find her way to her appartment. 'new york sure has changed but i guess a hundred years away does that' she smiled slightly when a man three times her size pushed her from his way.

((waiting on missie for kobys part))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:31 pm

“Uhh…” Was all Ally could seem to utter. She blinked dumbly for a moment, waiting for everything Seth had just named off to register on some level in her mind. She was pretty sure he didn’t need that cup of coffee based on how hyper he already was. It felt so strange to be taken into to a stranger’s home and to be welcomed for once…unless he wanted something from her. She quickly shook off that train of thought and turned her attention back to Koby. “I would like it if you stayed with me. ‘Ya know ‘cause the lock is broke and…stuff.” She trailed off suddenly feeling very stupid. Was it just her or was she the only one who noticed how pathetic she sounded. Blushing, she tugged the blankets around her as she sat up and leaned against the back of the sofa as if that would ease her tension. “How ‘bout that breakfast,” she suddenly chirped when things became silent. “I would like some fresh fruit and pancakes with syrup please. I think I could use a cup of tea as well.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:29 pm

Joise turned around to see the hulk of a man "do you have a problem" she annoyingly yelled at him her voice had made her seemingly question seem as if it was an insult. she could make out a growl before he turned around "do you have a problem m'am" he said to her his face looking down at her his goones surrounding her yet she showed no fear she could whip them all in one flash "you had better apologize" her voice was at a warning she was going to put him in his place. a gutteral laugh came from the man and his goones the gruffness of the sound let her know what he was. werewolf. "i mean it" her eyes flashed a powerful warning. in europe she was respected and she would demand the same treatment here in america. the man eyed her. his amused persona changed at a switch he got dangerous, his beefy hand was around her danty throat in a second and her body was against the brick wall behind them the next, she was eye level with him. even in this state she showed no fear nor did she feel any fear,

Koby scratched the back of his head "i guess i could stay if your going to leave soon, Seth." he smiled, barely. he sat in the chair next the sofa which Abby laid on. his ears twitched at her breakfast request. "someone sure is hungry" he nervously said to her.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:24 pm

((new pic for delilah!))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:56 am

(((sweet!!! Very Happy.....now wheres Ninja????)))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jun 14, 2010 2:45 pm

((on administrative leave, and won't be bac full time until july fourth, which means i'm in charge >:3))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:59 pm

(((ugh that means we can't do anything with most of our story lines))))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:53 pm

((let's make our own private thread Very Happy))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:56 pm

((yes lets what about us continuing kev and piper or the whole group at imvu or if you'd like create something totally new))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:08 am

((SOMETHING TOTALLY NEW Very Happy uuhhh we should probably quit spamming the thread))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:18 pm

((anyone care to summarize where we left off basically what is you eating for breakfast and also who si the new character and will she be interacting with us anytime soon))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:55 pm

((Well....Ally asked for fruit and pancakes with syrup and a cup a tea. Seth was going to leave for a while but the lock to his apartment is broken so Koby was going to stay with her till Seth gets back Very Happy The new char is something you'll just have to find out cause me and elena made plans >:3))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Jul 06, 2010 7:27 pm

((yepp right now all you need to know is in her bio she just came back to take her rule to america from europe also to find Koby))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 9:34 pm

Seth smiled and whistled as he walked still shirtless into the open kitchen. He whistled as he opened the fridge and began to pull out fruit, the stuff to make pancakes, and the tea. He put the kettle onto boil and began to mix the stuff to make the pancakes. He smiled and slowly but surely the breakfast came together. Finally he did a weird twirl and walked out of the kitchen with the tray full of food balanced on his fingers. In his other hand he held a bottle of syrup. "Here you go..." He smiled and sat back down and waited for her to start.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:07 pm

((NEW NEW pic for delilah!!!!!!!!))

A warm sea breeze drifted past the group, the sound of seagulls and buoys clanking on the wind. A girl approached them with a saunter in her step and curiosity in her sea blue eyes. A white stick of a lollipop stuck out from between her lips which she expertly spoke around. “What seems to be the problem here?” Her luscious voice wafted to their ears. She walked past the goons and up to their leader, grasping his shoulder in a vice grip that seemed impossible for someone her size. Her bangs hung in her eyes and pronounced her amused smile. “You should let go of the women so we can all walk away and pretend this never happened.” She managed to snag his gaze in her own, captivating him with her dazzling eyes.

Ally blushed at Koby commenting on her breakfast preference. “I haven’t had a decent meal in forever,” she admitted. She absentmindedly rubbed her cheeks, willing the blush to fade as she sat on the sofa. Glancing out the window, she noted the dull weather. From as much as she could tell, the sun hadn’t shined in a long time, and she couldn’t help but wonder if it something to do with the infection. As if on cue she suddenly sneezed and reached into her pocket for a tissue. She sniffled for a moment before glancing at Koby. “Soooo…Do you live around here?” Her voice was meek and hesitant, as though she wasn’t sure if it was okay to talk to him…or maybe she was just shy. She could have sworn her mouth started watering when Seth walked into the room with a full tray of food. She squealed happily and instantly dug into her breakfast. Through a mouthful of pancake, she mumbled, “Thanks.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum