Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Plauge

3 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Plauge - Page 5 Empty Re: Blood Plauge

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 16, 2010 2:38 pm

Missie remained silent, not even glancing at Sierra before she crossed the threshold of the portal, eager to avoid the horde of infected. She looked around at the torches and at the grand fireplace. She wasn’t particularly impressed or awed, having traveled to the Faery realm more than once in the same fashion. Her arms were crossed and she held herself with an air of caution. She stared at Kathryn curiously for a moment and then turned to Kuroku. “Aren’t you going to introduce us?” she asked innocently.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 16, 2010 2:44 pm

Kuroku smiled turned Kathryn around to face Missie, "Missie this is Kathryn. Kathryn this is Missie. Now, I am sure you all will be the best of friends. Now if you will excuse me I have to go get this wound closed up." He walked off down a dark side passage. Kathryn looked at Missie with interest. "You smell like both Dark Fairy and Vampire. which one are you or are you both."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun May 16, 2010 7:14 pm

Sierra looked behind her the cat looking at her with blue eyes "well we better go" she walked through portal the tingly feling brushed under her skin it gave her warm fuzzy feeling the cat in tail meowing as if annoyed once through she saw Missie talking to another girl she felt weird like the world was spinning,but she stood still knowing full well it would end.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 17, 2010 9:34 am

Kathryn smelled the human as she stepped through the portal and looked at Sierra curiously, "So tell me are you a friend of Kuroku's or are you his next meal." She smiled innocently and liked her lips and smiled widely revealing her fangs. "Well which is it..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 17, 2010 7:22 pm

Sierra's eyes grew wide with suprise "uh...uh i think i'm a friend" she squeaked the cat hissing at the danger. something about this girl sent her senses running crazy. who was she? she was obviously a threat to her seeing the way she was looking at her, but was she right was i just the bring along meal?? she stood there still hoping her heart beats spike wouldn't make her even more of a target.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri May 21, 2010 5:33 pm

Kuroku appeared behind her and put his hand on her shoulder and hiss softly at Kathryn. Kathryn jumped back and hissed in return. He frowned at her and she backed off looking scared. He smiled gently at her, "Sorry love but this one is under my protection."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri May 21, 2010 8:13 pm

Sierra sifted her feet nervously. she had no clue as to what just happened between them two and wondered if she was truely safe. 'vampires are so weird' she smirked slightly at the inner thought. she looked up at Kuroku from her feet. "so is this your place or is it just a pit stop" she folded her arms her emerald eyes twinkling in the dark light.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat May 22, 2010 5:13 am

Missie had at first found Kathryn to be harmless enough, but seeing the way she acted towards Sierra, she was quickly proved wrong. Her eyes narrowed as she began seriously asking herself if Kuroku was doing the best of his extent to keep them safe. She felt somewhat guilty that she hadn’t told Kathryn herself to back off, but she was deathly afraid of conflict and wasn’t about to make things worse for herself. “To answer your earlier question Kathryn, I’d like to tell you that I’d like to keep the answer to myself, unless Kuroku tells you first…” she shifted uncomfortably and worried that Kuroku actually would tell her.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 22, 2010 9:43 am

"Oh this is Kathryn's place. So we had best be nice to her. My home is likely swarming with soldiers of both our races." He smiled at them and walked over to Kathryn and bowed sarcastically, "Thank you for coming to my aid."

Kathryn hit him in the back of the head and smiled at him, "Oh any time any time. Follow me then and let me lead you to where he wants me to take you."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 22, 2010 4:02 pm

Sierra smiled and studied Kathryn as she walked. "what would happen if those soilders come here" she looked at the walls finding her surrounding intresting. "i mean there bound to find you" she quieted on the last part just realizing she was apart of their deliema the moment she walked through the portal. the cat trotted after her meowing angerly. she stopped picking it up the soft furr hiding her pale skin.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 22, 2010 5:07 pm

Kathryn and Kuroku exchanged glances and laughed. They supported each other from falling as they laughed and sank to the floor. Kuroku smiled up at Sierra and smiled heartily, "Oh well if they do manage to find us as doubtful as that his since we are no longer in the same world. Also if they did find is they would be facing the two most powerful vampires in existence.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 22, 2010 5:23 pm

Sierra smiled still a little shifty. "oh ok" she sat down her eyes looking into the darkness "so i guess we're safe" she still had lingering thoughts of the movies she use to watch with her family the people running to hiding place they thought they'd never be found out until mid-movie when someone slipped up and the bad guys found them. she leaned her head against the wall the cat purring softly.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat May 22, 2010 6:40 pm

Missie pursed her lips, adopting a no nonsense scolding expression. “We were on our way to somewhere...?” she reminded Kathryn and Kuroku. For a moment she wondered what their exact relationship before she realized it was none of her business. She was starting to feel out of place, having been so used to her own dimension, it was starting to make her feel curious to things she told herself she didn’t care about.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 22, 2010 7:44 pm

Kathryn smiled at Missie, "Do you want to know where we are. It is a dimension Kuroku discovered during the First Vampiric War of The Elder Ones." She smiled at her trying to be friendly. Kuroku frowned he did not like that war being brought up. It brought up memories of love lost and revisited, love found and then lost." He sighed and looked away.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 22, 2010 8:27 pm

Sierra looked at Kuroku her eyes frowned a bit she knew that look it matched her own when she rememebered watching ehr family slowly die. she wanted to ask but she didn't. "well who had thsi dimesion before Kuroku found it" she looked back at Kathryn
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 22, 2010 8:42 pm

"None this was a lost dimension. This dimension was meant for something but there was nothing to make for it. I have made it my own and filled it with myself. However, it does what it wants for it chooses what it does." He smiled at her does this make any sense to you." Kathryn smiled, "Kuroku let us take them on a walk."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 22, 2010 9:42 pm

she smiled looking down at the cat then back "to be honest" she paused "i try not to so i don't get a mega headach" she shook her head "but i get most of it" laughing she placed her hand on his shoulder "i'm not a clueless human like you want to think" she paused as Kathryn suggested a walk thinking it was a good idea.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 23, 2010 3:44 pm

((missie needs to post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 23, 2010 4:49 pm

“A walk? Ugh,” Missie groaned, the tired bags under her eyes becoming more noticeable. “I don’t think I’m up for a walk. I’d much rather sleep.” This night had been perhaps the longest and most exhausting. A lot has been drained from her, and she still felt ill, maybe even sicker than before. Worry was still eating away inside, nervous for her twin and how she was holding up. She looked pleadingly at Kuroku and Kathryn. “Is there any where I can rest for a while? I am out of sorts.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 23, 2010 5:47 pm

Kuroku laughed, "Oh you won't be walking my dear you will be carried on one of out backs. For someone who is not a true vampire walking in here would be impossible. Also we cannot leave you here so whose back will it be mine or Kathryn's" He looked at her gently, "Trust me you will feel better after this."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue May 25, 2010 8:30 pm

((Missie post))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 26, 2010 5:12 am

((oops, sowwy))

Missie snorted when he said she’d feel better. “Yeah, right.” Rolling her ears, a thing she didn’t do often, she hopped on his back. Her arms wrapped weakly around his neck, the aching in her bones even more pronounced. She knew she hadn’t been much of a fighter like her twin was, but she’d do absolutely no good in a fight now. She didn’t like depending on others either, especially when they were not her own kind. Sighing heavily she leaned her chin on his shoulder, ignoring her dress bunching up above her knee’s. “Onwards,” she declared.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 5:44 pm

Kuroku smiled, "Well as soon as Seirra mounts her noble steed we can go." As he said this the houses shivered and Kuroku looked at Kathryn's face and laughed. Kathryn kicked him in the shin and laughed all the same. "Well at least I am a noble steed not a broken pony." Kuroku grinned back, "Oh I know you like being mounted." He smiled like a child and prepared to dodge any other violent attacks on his body. Kathryn smiled, "Yeah two camels and a tiny car..." Kuroku laughed, "Damn it... you win." He turned to Sierra, "Hurry the world will not wait much longer." As though to emphasize his point the groaned loudly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 26, 2010 6:17 pm

(( omg two camels and a tiny car thats soooo funny you watch ray william jonhson))

Sierra looked at Kathryn weighting her options then she got up and got on her back the satin pajama pants smoothly rested on Kathryns sides her arms hung around her neck simply. "so where to" she asked.

((swry its crappy :/ ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 6:28 pm

Kuroku smiled and opened a door. Inside there was only blackness. He took a step out and his feet hit solid ground and he stepped out fully. He turned and waited for Kathryn and as she stepped out the house disappeared and all was black. The two vampires stood in silence. Everything was black around them but everyone was able to see each other clearly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum