Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Plauge

3 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Blood Plauge - Page 8 Empty Re: Blood Plauge

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:10 pm

((wake your self up XD))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm

((Oh...))

Missie’s eyes fluttered open. She blinked several times, her eye sight completely different from how remembered it. Groaning, she sat up and examined her hands. Her eyes widened at the lack of talons and regular nails returned. Hesitantly, she reached up and touched her neck, feeling around for the bite mark she carried for a month. All she felt was cold and smooth skin. “Kuroku,” she called out hesitantly. At least her voice hadn’t changed, though she couldn’t hear the rustling of fall leaves in the undertone any more. She didn’t feel like herself anymore.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:12 pm

Kuroku appeared behind her, "Yes...how are you feeling." Kuroku was exhausted from the blood she had taken and because something else terrible had happened while Missy had sleep and he was now in mourning. He walked around to face her and sat down next to her. "You are changed..." As he said this it began to rain and a soft slow music filled the room.

"Missy I know you might hate me for this but you are now a full Vampire but I cannot deal with it right now. Kathryn died last night..." He sat there in silence after he said the words and tears ran down his face.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:22 pm

A look of relief washed over her face when Kuroku appeared and she quickly turned to him as he sat down next to her. “Umm…Weird? For lack of a better word, I suppose,” she mumbled. “Changed,” she echoed slowly. There was dull throbbing in her neck, but she tried to ignore it as she stared at Kuroku. Only now did see the look on his face and looked at him worriedly. “Kathryn's dead?" She really didn't know how to deal with this. Looking at Kuroku this way, it made her feel sympathy for him instead of hate.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 8:19 pm

Kuroku lay back and stared at the ceiling with tears in his eye and they were streaming down his face. "Missy I don't know what to do anymore she was my sister and she was my guiding light in this world that to me is a black hole of misery. What am I supposed to do now who am I supposed to look to when I am sad or lonely. What am I supposed to do....?" The rain grew harder and it seemed that the world itself was crying at this terrible loss.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:24 pm

Sierra's hand rose untieing the strap of cloth that rested around ehr neck so her fingers could feel what he had said was true or not. Where Missie had bitten her was only two small scars laid the skin slightly chilled which to her was weird it had happened only a few hours ago nothing can heal that quickly. Standing up Sierra Listened to what Yossarian was telling her."How much longer" she said dully as she looked up towards Yossarian her heart was suprisingly calm in beat even if her night was far from normal.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Aug 13, 2010 2:40 pm

Yossarian frowned a little, "A hundred plus years longer. Also the rest of the vampire community will now find you irresistible so I would suggest that you stay with me for while so that I can now protect you." If you looked at him directly it almost looked like he was blushing and his eyes looked a little be different but it passed quickly and he turned around to look out the window at the coming dawn. "The coming of dawn is always the most beautiful part of the day in my opinion."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri Aug 13, 2010 4:31 pm

Sierra thought she was seeing things was Yossarian really blushing? When he turned from her she crossed her arms and turned to look at the room more her back facing him "Why because vampires can no longer stalk the roads after it" she joked. 'one hundred plus more years to live what will i do with so much time.' she concidered living with Yossarian a challenge and an adventure. She might be able to see the world, different people and experience something she never expected to come from that rain night before. "If i'm to live with you from now on can you tell me something" she turned to see him.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:57 pm

Missie adopted a somber expression seeing the tears fall down his face. She wished at that moment that she could help him. As a dark fairy she could have easily taken away all the awful emotions just bubbling inside him and nourished herself off them, though it was considered a horrible practice by her apposing court, but she wasn’t a fairy anymore. She reached out and found herself tracing his jaw and side of his face with her fingertips. Swallowing the lump in her throat, she opened her mouth about to say something when she felt something warm trickle down her shoulder. Confused, she pursed her lips and reached up to touch the side of the neck, feeling something warm and sticky. Holding her hand in front of her to see what it was, she was shocked when her hand was smeared with blood. Her breath come in short gasps, fear began to take hold of her. “Kuroku?” The bite mark that his brother had given her a month ago had returned.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:20 pm

Yossarian and Kuroku's heads snapped up as they felt the presence of Yossarian's brother return into the world. The two seemed to switch personalities to a certain point. Yossarian's eyes grew to burn with a white hot rage which he quickly covered. Kuroku seemed to grow impassive and he reached over and touched the wound and closed it with a blast of power that only hinted at his fury. Yossarian turned to Sierra and smiled his face uncharacteristically alive, "You may... ask away..." Kuroku pulled Missy into a hug and tried his best to comfort her as the thunder outside rumbled ominously.

Ethan arose from what everyone had suspected to be his grave with a deep mocking laughter that was echoed by the thunder itself. "Kuroku, Yossarian I have come back for you and those who are important to you."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:38 pm

((ack! My char is already dying x.x))

Missie gasped when Kuroku closed the wound. She wasn't bleeding anymore, but she didn’t feel any better. She bit her bottom lip when she suddenly felt a stinging sensation pulsing from the old wound. Her eyes shut quickly as the pain intensified and spread. She pulled Kuroku close, pressing herself against him as she held onto him tight. Tears began to fall down her face and soak into his shirt as her blood in her veins ran black. She cried out when she felt the veins inside shift under her skin and clot together on her back, forming the shape of wings she once had, reaching from her shoulder blades all the way to her middle back. Her breath soon slowed as the thunder rumbled louder. “Make it stop!” she gasped. ((Don’t do it XD))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:46 pm

((whats going on tell me pls))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:33 pm

((well, as it was said way back when i introduced her, a fairy cant ever be anything but a fairy. being a vampire is actually killing her X3))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:16 pm

((well what should i do))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:23 pm

((well i'd start freaking out because when her twin millie pops in and see's her sister dead in your arms, i figure she's gonna be pissed X3 so just try to revive her though the attempt is futile anyway, he just doesn't know it))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:44 pm

Sierra rose one of her eye brows at Yossarian's reaction to the thunder and her request to ask a question 'what ever drug he's on i want to know' she internally joked. "When you hunt" she began to pace a few steps as she peiced the right words together her hands waving around in small gestures "How can you look at someone and kill them without any remorse" she stopped looking straight at him "Being that they are the same as you" she placed the hand signal for number one up "That's question one the next one will be a bit more hard htting" she half heartedly smiled.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 pm

"You forget I don't feed on live humans. I drink donated blood acquired for me by the Roman Catholic Church." He smiled, "So tell me what other questions could you possibly have of me." He smiled at her and sat down next to her.

((sorry short post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:34 pm

((dude T.T wat bout missie))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:55 pm

Sierra just sighed as he avoided her question "Well i was wondering" she bit her bottom lip as she looked away slightly "Who made you change into a vampire" she looked back her eyes full of wonder. 'A man so bent on killing beings of the night couldn't possibly want to be a vampire'. she thought as she grew more and more anxious hopeing for a juicy story to be told.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:22 am

((i don't know what to do with missie i will think of something soon I am working on something I think will be cool))

Yossarian smiled, "Well that would be Kuroku who changed me and he changed me because I asked him to. Do you want to know more?" He looked at her with a strange distant look as though he was thinking of the past. His face was alight with unguarded emotions. On his face there was pain, sadness, happiness, love, and hate."
Kuroku sighed, "Well that sticks it I had a feeling it would come to this. We are going to see the shadow council. They will remove from you all things Dark Fae. You will be left a vampire with all your memories and emotions but all Dark Fae blood Dark Fae in your soul will be turned into that of a vampire. You will become like me near immortal and a pure vampire. See you see. I was once like you a Dark Fae..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:08 pm

Her eyes widened when he had said he had choosen to become a vampire "Yes, i mean if you'd like to i don't want you to feel i forced you" this was a big deal for him to tell her why he became a vampire. Then a thought dawned on her "If You do ever kill Kuroku wouldn't you in turn kill yourself sense he did create you"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:33 am

He smiled and shook his head, "I asked to be turned by Kuroku because he was the one vampire I could never kill and no I wouldn't be killing myself because by actively choosing to become a vampire I freed myself of any bond that might bind me to him. However, if I killed him I would be sad because he is the only one I ever considered my friend and my equal."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum