Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Plauge

3 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Plauge - Page 6 Empty Re: Blood Plauge

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 26, 2010 6:41 pm

Missie was starting to feel sick to her stomach again, feeling the world shifting around them like it was a living, breathing thing. She screwed her eyes shut tight and tried to focus on regulating her breathing. At this point she didn’t care if the others noticed if she was a little more than out of sorts. She felt sickly, and couldn’t help but fear the worst to come. “Are we there yet,” she piped up, breaking the uncomfortable silence.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 6:45 pm

"Yes..." He said this with concern is his voice. He began channeling his powers and strength into her in hopes of allowing her to become herself again for a short time. Kathryn reached out and touched her shoulder and she began doing the same thing. They looked at each other with concern and hoped they could pull her out of whatever was affecting her for a little while.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 26, 2010 7:09 pm

Sierra began to get dizzy once more she slammed her eyes shut as the feeling she was so used to feel but this time it was intensified. it ws as if she healed a big wound her body drained but their was no wound appearing on her because she had not healed anyone. she laid her head down wanting the room to stop spinning.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 26, 2010 8:44 pm

"Fuck this..." Kuroku summoned a great amount of power around him and channeled it into a sphere around them. "You will all feel fine in a couple of seconds." There was still no light around them. "Jesus people pull yourselves together. Itis not the world doing this to you. You are doing this to yourselves." As if on cue a beat began to play in the background and seemed to come from everywhere.

Then all around them spheres of light appeared and began moving and pulsing with the beat. Kuroku smiled and shook his head and whispered, "Eccentric as always I see."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Sierra glared at him through her haze "you know not all of us are unhuman" her eyes narrowed with annoyance "sorry i'm such a drag" she rolled her eyes the beat wasn't something she cared for. "so why are those guards after you anyway Kuroku"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu May 27, 2010 5:15 pm

Kuroku just shook his head and frowned as the music faded. "Look what you have done..." He turned to Sierra, "We have to leave now Kathryn." Kathryn sighed and waved her hand and a door appeared in front of her. She opened it and walked through it. Kuroku followed. As they stepped into yet another house vampires descended on them with a ferocity that was seldom seen. Kuroku set Missie down on a sofa and began to kill them. Kathryn did the same. Blood and screams were flying around everywhere. A unnatural darkness settled around the room. When it cleared everyone was dead with Kuroku and Kathryn standing in the middle. They looked around pleased with themselves. "Good job Kathryn..."
"Thank you it is refreshing to see you fight again."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun May 30, 2010 8:12 am

(( ok missie lol your turn))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 30, 2010 9:01 am

(someone post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 30, 2010 9:56 am

Missie curled up on the sofa Kuroku had set her down on before he leapt into battle with Kathryn. Her body was trying to process and absorb the power that the two vampires had channeled into her. It felt weird to be receiving strength in a manner she was not yet used to. She didn’t feed off strength or power; she fed off dark emotions. She clutched her scarf in a rigid grip, squeezing her eyes shut and letting the sound of screams drift to her ears. The smell of blood was suddenly an intoxicating scent. She tried to focus on her breathing so she didn’t hyperventilate. Fear, rage, and bloodshed was so thick in the room, it was driving her senses absolutely crazy.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun May 30, 2010 3:49 pm

Sierra sat there watching her stomach twisting into knotts as she heard the screams and blood splattering on to the floor. she gulped hard as the last body hit the ground the sickening thudd made her sqeem. she closed her eyes letting the darkness wrapp around her and calm her. there was no silence because their breathing was raggid from the battle but created her own silence their chtter only a mumble in her ear.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:41 am

Kuroku bent down and dipped his hand in a pool of blood his glowing red. He brought it up and licked it off. The moment the blood touched his lips a blast of power surged through the room and when it subsided all the bodies and the blood were gone. Kathryn extricated herself from the wall and ran over to Kuroku frowning. She seemed about to say something then she stopped when she saw his face. It was eerily beautiful and his eyes burned with hunger. She ran to the other to girls and picked them up and opened a portal and ran with them through it. She closed it behind them and sighed. "It has finally happened again."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jun 21, 2010 11:09 am

Missie whimpered when the thick scent of blood disappeared. Her eyes popped up to survey the room and its lack of carnage. The grip on her scarf didn’t loosen, though, for her throat burned with an unforgiving thirst. She yelped when Kathryn ran to her and Sierra and picked them up. “What’s happening again?!” she found herself demanding to know as she brought them through another portal. “What about Kuroku?” Little did she know that as she stared at her companions, her electric green eyes were slowly bleeding into a bright red.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:00 pm

Kathryn sighed, "He drank blood..." She fell silent and step out of a portal into what appeared to be a furnished basement. She looked at Missie and stoked her head, "You my dear are going to need to feed soon or you will end up like him. I tell him over and over not to do this to himself but he never listens. He is a asshole but then again most ancient magical creatures are." She sighed and sank down against a wall. She lay her head on her knees. "We have to think of someway to get him under control or things are going to get really bad really fast." She looked at Missie. "Do you have any friends within the Dark Fae who would be willing to help."

Kuroku sank to his knees in the now empty room with a shudder and looked through vision clouded by blood and death. He looked around and smelled the air. He smelled the area that the three girls that had left and somewhere something in him longed to taste their blood. He smiled grimly and ran out of the house. His eyes were a burning red and he vanished in a cloud of black smoke.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:09 pm

((gonna let elena post first before i do))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Sierra looked at Kathryn "gets like what exactly" she could feel her heart hammering against her chest this was the stupidest thing she ever did follow two mystics into a protal to god knows where she mentally chewed herself out. she looked at missie "is she going to be like the rest of the vampires" memories flooded back to her of horrible nights
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:26 am

((post missy))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:55 pm

Missie was shocked after hearing a hiss slip past her lips when Kathryn stroked her head. She put a hand over her mouth, her eyes staring wide at her in apology. “I’m sorry,” she squeaked. Horror at the revelation she was slowly turning into a bloodthirsty beast sent unpleasant chills down her spine. Her knees felt weak at the moment and she too slumped down against the wall. She didn’t even bother to look around for where they were at; she was too busy thinking on the unnerving changes she was going through. It was a moment before she realized Kathryn had spoken to her and she finally snapped out of it. She opened her mouth to answer except Sierra interrupted her. “I will most certainly not become like the rest of them!” she snapped at her before blushing and apologized before turning back to Kathryn. “All of the Dark Fae would no better trust him than they do me. Though I could try to convince my twin sister, Millie. She might be willing if I can persuade her.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Jul 28, 2010 10:36 am

Kathryn's head shot up at the room started to shake. The place where the portal they had just stepped through was glowing and it seemed as though the area around it was under great pressure. Then in the middle of the glowing appeared a thin black line and with it a voice that was a alluring as it was repelling. It spoke in a language that none of them could understand and as the portal grew wider they could see the face of Addison through the blackness smiling at them like he had before but now his eyes glowed with hunger. Kathryn didnt hesitate she ran forward and then faster than the eye could see she punched him right in the face. the portal snapped shut and the voice stopped. "Well that sucks he has targeted us."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:25 pm

When Missie snapped at her all sierra just jumped and accepted the determination in Missie hoping she wouldn't. Sierra's eyes widened even more at the portal's sudden growth the blackness was less then comforting and what made the fear more nerve racking was Kathyrn's rapid punch. "targeted!!! why??" she shrieked fear was incasing her her heart beating quickly.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:56 am

"How should I know...?," Kathryn sighed disgruntled, "He is fucking insane. Anyway we need to think up a plan and soon because if he doesn't get one of us soon he might get bored and then many innocents will die and once again the slaughter will begin." She sighed, "Anyone got any ideas as to what we should do?"
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Missie was still reeling from the portal of blackness and seeing Kuroku in his maddened state of hunger. She let out a breath she didn’t realize she had been holding when they were alone once again. The unknown language was stilling ringing in her ears, distracting her as she tried to sift through her thoughts and bring her back to the present. She couldn’t help but wonder if she too would become maddened with hunger if she didn’t feed soon. She looked up slowly, embracing the numbness that felt like a second skin. “Well, you said it yourself, Kathryn. If he doesn’t get one of us, he’ll move on to kill a great many others.” She swallowed hard and forced her next words out. “He can have me if he likes.” The way it was phrased seemed as though it were a suggestion, but the way she said it, it was anything but.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:05 am

((Bringing in a new character he is a Vampire Hunter))
Blood Plauge - Page 6 Vampire_hunter_d_fanart

"Pass," three voices called out at once. One was Kathryn and she looked in confusion and fear as the other two voices called out. One was Kuroku's and he stepped out the blackness that was one of the corners of the room. Shadows seethed around him and blood dripped from his mouth. A song was also playing as he stepped into view.

"Come now Kathryn you know that would never do I want to hunt not to be feed. I am not a caged beast. I am a monster." Then the bearer of the third voice appeared it was deep and sensual but strangely forbidding, "And you know that I could never let you feed on any of them Kuroku." The man who stepped out of the shadows was clearly a vampire hunter. He was tall and had black hair. He was also dressed in all black. Kuroku smiled, "Well hello there Yossarian. So good to see you again."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:28 pm

Sierra looked at the new face. Kuroku scared her more this time then when he appeared behind her in the dark. Standing up Sierra wanted to run by instinct but she knew it would be useless she was huma nthey were vampire she would be an ease kill and excit things more. "Kuroku you don't have to hunt or feed or what ever the hell you intend to do" she took a deep breath "you don't have to be a monster as they call it"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:28 am

The man named Yossarian smiled wearily, "Kuroku I cannot say the same for you. I am glad that you are back to your true self so I can freely hunt you again. You know I was hired by the Royal Council this time and I will get you this time. No one will interfere." He ran forward so quickly it surprised even Kuroku and stabbed Kuroku through the heart with a silver steak shaped like a cross. Kuroku screamed with unholy rage then the steak light on fire and fell from his body. Kuroku straightened himself and frowned, "That hurt a lot Yossarian...please don't do it again. Surely you have enough to deal with all the infected running around." Yossarian frowned, "Yes I have been hunting them as well... as all my colleges have been doing, but you are a threat that cannot be ignored at least not while you are in this state."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:36 pm

“Great, now I look suicidal,” Missie muttered sarcastically to herself before snapping her attention back to Kuroku and Yossarian. She stood up with Sierra, shooting her a look, trying to figure out if she intended to do anything other than try to talk to the two out of what events were soon to conspire. And sure enough, Missie was correct in thinking Yossarian was going to hurt Kuroku as he staked him. She held her breath, desperately hoping he wasn’t going to turn to a pile of dust, though she knew that wasn’t what would happen. “Kuroku, stop this nonsense!” she pleaded when he had recovered from the shocking blow. Having already listened to Sierra’s reasoning, Missie knew it was going to take a lot more than words to bring the Kuroku that she knew was trying to help her back to the surface. “You still owe me after allowing what your brother did to me, remember?” she didn’t have to fake the hurt in her words after remembering herself being attacked. “Why can’t you be honorable about it instead of just ignoring it?”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum