Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Plauge

3 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Plauge - Page 7 Empty Re: Blood Plauge

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 09, 2010 5:15 pm

Kuroku's face for a second turned contemplative and remorseful. It looked for a second as though he was going to relent and turn back into himself. Yossarian seeing this as another opportunity threw a bottle of holy water with pieces of gold blessed by a holy man in it on him. Kuroku shrieked and vanished in a swirl of black mist. Yossarian frowned, "That should have killed even him but I guess not. What a shame it took me a while to track him down." He turned to leave the way he had come.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:04 pm

A quiet sigh of relief slipped past Missie’s lips when she spotted the regret flash across his face in that one second. “NO!” she screamed when Yossarian toss the bottle of holy water at Kuroku. She retrained herself from taking a step towards them; reasoning with her self there was nothing she could do at this point. Instead, she tightened her grip on Sierra’s hand, her nails turning black and growing long almost resembling talons. She pouted when Kuroku disappeared into black mist, though she was still happy he had gotten away before this got ugly. She bared her pointy teeth, her canines a bit longer than most, letting out an animalistic shriek. Suddenly, she lunged at Yossarian, sinking her talons into his shoulders and tossed him hard as if he weighed no more than a feather.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:34 pm

Yossarian sighed and got up and pulled out a large silver cross and flicked a switch and it lit up the room as though there were a miniature sun in the room. He pulled glasses over his eyes which nullified the light so that everything looked normal to him. He smiled pleasantly, "You should not have done that because you unlike Kuroku are not damn near immortal." He strode forward and aimed a stinging backhand at Missie's face. Kathryn intercepted quick as lightning. "And you forget your place Yossarian...you forget that I am nearly as powerful as Kuroku." She shattered the light on the floor.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Sierra scream "No!!!!!" and ran to missie standing infront of her casting her shadow upon Missie saving her from burning "Missie stay behind me ok he can't hurt me" when Kathyrn broke the light she nodded at Missie " it's ok" then inside Sierra could feel her fear subside and her nurturing power pulsed to the surface her emerald eyes grew with a bright green light "You can leave now" she warned alongside with Kathryn. "You have no business with us any longer" her kind voice held strength though on the inside Sierra was only running on adrinealine. she looked at Kathryn Yossian could harm them with the vampire replent but with her being human it wouldn't work.

((swry for being late))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:35 pm

Missie screamed out in agony when the light hit her. The color in her eyes turned a strange color then, it was neither green nor red, but a bone white. She fell hard to the ground and covered her face with her arms, curling into a ball. Sierra’s words barely fazed her she was too busy blubbering and sobbing. It felt like her skin was on fire and the strength sapped right out of her. Barely a sigh of relief escaped her when the light was destroyed and she remained huddled on the ground, breathing deeply.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:05 pm

Yossarian frowned and pushed Kathryn away. He kicked her hard in the chest and scattered crosses about her so she could barely move and was writhing in pain. "Back off Kathryn I have no grudge against you. Kuroku and now this little one are the only I wish to kill here." He approached Sierra his eyes as impassive, "Move or give me one reason not to kill her."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:29 pm

Sierra looked at Kathryn concern sparking in her eyes before she looked back at Yossarian. "She isn't completely a vampire you jerk" she spat out "She's still part fairy it isn't her fault as to why she was bitten" she glanced over her shoulder with a slight smile then she looked back "You have no right to take her life when really she still has life to live" her green light grew brighter and more intense as her adrenaline pulsed faster in her blood stream.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:08 pm

"Reason frail. It is not Kuroku's fault he is a vampire but he is and he readily admits that he should die yet he clings on as all living creatures do. I know it is not my right to decide who lives and dies but decide I must. However, I am willing to spare her life for a price. If you choose not to accept and you still stand in my way I will kill you." He still looked impassive. He took a step closer. Kathryn howled with rage and then leaped at him. Before she reached him him she was on the floor a stake through her chest. She was still very much alive and she glared at him. He frowned, "Damn I missed."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:12 pm

Sierra had nerves spike through her stabbing every fiber of her skin "Whats the deal" she demanded her eyes not even glanceing at Kathryn. she was scarred but she wasn't showing it. This man will not kill anyone exspecially people who have been nothing but nice to me she thought to herself trying to calm her nerves.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:20 pm

He looked at her impassively. He stood there in silence. If you looked at him you could see the bite marks in his neck from what seemed to be a thousand vampire bites. He smiled slightly then his faced lapsed back to normal. "You will help me capture Kuroku..." He looked at her wondering how she would respond to this. He sighed as he heard Kathryn moan again. He walked over to her and pulled the steak out. "Come now Kathryn cannot we be friends like we were so long ago."

Kathryn sighed and got up and spoke softly, "No not when you are selling out your own kind to those damn Catholic pigs."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:28 pm

Sierra's inner strength shattered. thinking about what he had asked Her morals were in question. Missie and Kathryn could live but Kuroku would be trapped and it would be her fault if she says yes could she say yes? Kuroku saved her and seemed like a nice guy, but with darkness underneath that kindness. her hands turned to fists with frustration "You won't kill him if i do what you ask" she spouted out her voice shaky. Then she learned he was vampire himself. she took a step closer to him her face a bite dark in expression "so if you kill vmapires just because you think its the right thing shouldn't you kill yourself"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:27 pm

Though her sobbing had went silent, she was still trembling. The whole time she was wondering where Kuroku was. Surely he must be okay, she tried to reason with herself. Why hadn't he come back to help her? Shaking her head, she roughly wiped away her tears and sat up. She watched with vacant eyes; strangely enough one of green and the other was red. She bared her sharp teeth, crouched, and lunged at Yossarian. She managed to knock him down, shrieking wildly as she did, the sound of a crows caw underneath the noise. Her talons ripped at his chest as though she planned to claw her way to his heart.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:11 pm

Yossarian sighed as she hit him then his eyes flashed bright red and with enormous strength picked Missy up and slammed her into a wall. He raised a large silver cross over his head and muttering words from the lords prayer slammed the cross down on her chest.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:05 pm

Sierra screamed "No!!!" and ran to Yossarian her hands slapping his arms and trying to pull the cross he held on her off "Get that off you monster" She screamed as her eyes glowed green and her hands grew intensly warm scortching his skin "Get it off Get it off!!" then with unknown strength through her frantic pleading and rage a green bolt flashed from her hand and knocked Yossarian off Missie and across the room. when Missie dropped she craddled her "Shhh it's ok" she held her in her arms. "I'll do it I'll do it ok just don't hurt them" She sobbed.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:07 pm

Yossarian got up unperturbed and shook his head slowly, "It won't matter if your friends condition doesn't improve and to answer your question not all vampires are bad. Only those who feed unnecessarily. I myself have not drank a drop since the day I was created. Created...by Kuroku and told to hunt down every and any vampire who takes unnecessary life and I am afraid that your friend if not brought under control soon will end up like poor Kuroku and then there will be no options left."

Kuroku appeared out of no where and grabbed Missy and vanished again. "You will not take her Yossarian she is mine." He voice rang out and there was another flash of light and Kathryn vanished to. Yossarian quick on his feet as always leaped forward and grabbed Sierra and pulled her out of the room. "I am sorry but you cannot be allowed to go with your friends. I promise I won't hurt them anymore."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 7:10 am

Missie desperately tried to shove the cross away and only succeeded in burning the skin off her hands. She screeched like a banshee until Sierra managed to knock them both down across the room. She crumpled in a heap, heaving deep breaths, feeling the sting in her chest from where the cross had burned into her skin. Missie felt much worse than she had when she’d first been attacked. She knew that she wasn’t cut out for the whole fighting thing; that had always been her sister’s area of expertise. The burning in her throat lit up again and she stared unwaveringly at the vein pulsing in Sierra’s neck as her friend craddled her. It was so hard to resist the urge to just lean over a bit and bite her friend. Finally she couldn’t take it and just sank her teeth into her neck, greedily lapping up the blood that poured into her mouth. She growled when Kuroku suddenly appeared and ripped her from her meal.

((How deliciously awful X3))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:20 am

((so didn't see that one coming xP ))

Sierra gasped at the sudden peircing in her neck she looked down at Missie and saw her teeth sunk deep down into her throat. "Missie?? " she whispered to the girl she saved from becoming a pile of ashes her voice awe struck. Then she saw Kuroku appear and take Missie shocked but in return had Yossarian's Hands Pulling her out of the room she didn't fight, how could she, she was human and he was a vampire. she ripped a peice of her skirt long enough for her neck and tied it around her bite wound to stop the blood from seeping out of her skin. "Good" she murmered at his promise her eyes staying away from his eye sight.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 9:21 am

Kuroku smiled at Missy, "I can see you are thirsty child come partake in the blood that will make you whole." As he said this he exposed his neck. Kathryn just fell unconscious to recover from the grievous wounds that had been inflicted upon her.

Yossarian looked at Sierra with a sadness in his eyes, "Come let me cure you. It is the least I can do so for now sleep." He waved his hands over her eyes and she fell asleep. He kicked down a door and fled into the night like a demon with holy men on his tail. He finally came to rest in a old abandoned churches basement. He performed a secret ritual and banished the vampires curse from her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:14 am

Missie licked her lips, savoring the spilled blood that was Sierra’s. It kind of surprised her that she didn’t feel guilty about feeding off her friend, someone that was trying to help her. “It’d be my pleasure,” she grinned, showing off her long canines. She delicately placed her hands on his shoulders, pulling him close to her, her talons lightly poking into his shirt. It was strange how the blood she’d already consumed was clouding her better judgment. Normally, under different circumstances she’d be thinking about the consequences, about everything she’d be giving up and replacing. Right now, none of that came to mind as she sank her teeth into his neck and avariciously drank his blood.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:32 am

Kuroku smiled as she bit into him. He fell back and lay there watching the ceiling as Missy feed. He gently but insistently pulled her away. "Now you must stop Missy focus it is going to start hurting soon. Hurting a lot but that is normal because you are about to turn into a full vampire now sleep." He waved his hand in front of her eyes and put the girl to sleep.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:54 am

Missie straddled him as she fed, savoring each drop. She pouted when he pulled her away from his neck, though she only obeyed because she was beginning to feel a throbbing in her eye. She straightened up when her heart started pounding uncomfortably fast and she could feel each breath she took sting her lungs. She whimpered when her green eye began to bleed into a red color, matching her other eye. When Kuroku waved a hand over her now red eyes, she was grateful to fall into the clutches of sleep as she lay next to him.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:04 am

((we wait for Elena))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:13 am

Sierra had a slight panic when he said vampires curse ' will i become on of them' she fearfully thought before the weight of sleep consumed her. Bright sunlight beat down on her the white cat her mother had found was stretched out lazily beside her as she watched her little brothers and sisters playing in the meadow the bright colors of the flowers were lovely. "Sierra dear" a voice so comforting it made her heart ache she turned to see her gorgious mother "Moma" she breathlessly replied before her beautiful dream spun into a nightmare reliving the choatic night once again when her family turned savage killing any living being in their sight due to the maddening effects of the illness. In the real world a silent tear escaped the closed lids of Sierra's eyes her face seemed at peace but her thoughts were turned in fear. Then in a blink of an eye a shap pain errupted through her body it was like something was being evacuated from her body. She jumped up from where she was sleeping gasping for air "What just happened" she asked out loud.

((swry i have a million and one things going on right now grrrr >..<))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:26 pm

Yossarian stood above her with his face as impassive as ever, "You will not become a vampire I have seen to that, but there were some side affects that could not be avoided. You will now live longer than the rest of your fellow humans and there will be more side affects that crop up from time to time but now will last as long as that one." He smiled slightly at her, "I am just glad the treatment worked at all."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:40 pm

((but wat about missie and kuroku??? T.T))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum