Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Plauge

3 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Plauge - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Plauge

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:33 pm

“My name is Missie, it’s a pleasure to meet you Sierra and Kuroku. I must ask, though, for you to excuse my sickly appearance.” Missie sneezed into her ruined handkerchief and finally tucked it away. She rubbed her watering eyes, feeling a fever coming on, and sighed. “I too have met my equal share of savage vampires,” she murmured as she unconsciously fingered the scarf wrapped tight around her neck, her eyes growing distant as she took a trip down memory lane.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:35 pm

"You are much smarter than you look and I know all to well the type of vampire scum you have dealt with. We call them the impure ones do you want to know why." He smiled up at her deciding that he liked this strange human girl.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:40 pm

She sat down her legs crossed as she rested her hands in her lap. she looked at him curiously "why are they called the impure ones" memories of hiding from rouge killers ripping people apart for a simple drink of blood the screams echooed in her head as she shook herself from those dark nights as she awaited her answer.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:51 pm

"They are called so because they are humans turned vampire who have not partaken in the blood of a vampire prince or princess. They are also called so because of the atrocities they commit. I both understand and don't understand why they do those things. There are ones changed who are not raving killers and we call those Hope." He smiled at Missie then looked back to Sierra.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:55 pm

"hmmm" she looked down at her hands and figited with her ring "so basically if their made they go insane" her voice was quiet and soft when she looked up at Kuroku then Missie. "Missie you called me a mortal so if you don't mind my asking but what are you" she asked curiously
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:00 pm

Missie felt actual tears building in her eyes now as Kuroku explained. She didn’t want to hear this; she staggered back a step until she hit the wall and slid down it until she was sitting. She didn’t want them to see the tears running down her flushed cheeks, so she placed her opened parasol on her knees to hide her face from view. “Please, pay me no mind,” she mumbled, avoiding Sierra's question as she briskly wiped away the tears in a futile attempt as she continued to cry.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:03 pm

"No and yes... only the worst kind of vampire turns other and leave them to be slowly devoured by insanity. I would never let it happen and never would let it happen. It is my duty as a vampire prince to assure that it doesn't ever happen. But it does..." He sighed an felt a single tear roll down his face.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:08 pm

"why do you two cry so" she asked innocently "society is meant to be ran by rules but also to break rules even in the vampyric kingdom will have the same you should have known that even in a time like this madness is a comradery" she brought her knees up to her chest as she looked at the two.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:12 pm

Kuroku slowly got up and walked over to Missie and crouched down in front of her. "Let me see your neck he gently commanded." He took her scarf off and took a look at what there was to see there. "Why didn't you tell me I can help you if you want help. I wouldn't fear though you are not a Impure One you are Hope. I guarantee it."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 pm

Missie covered her eyes with her hands, desperately trying to stop the tears. She lowered her hand and pushed away her parasol from her lap. She looked away when the deep gashes on her neck was revealed, the skin black around the two puncture like wounds and the area around them was heavily scarred and irritated. “But look what they did to ME!” She wailed as more tears clouded her eyes. “I’m not human! I’m a Fairy,” she pouted. "And I'm...dying."
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm

"I can still help you if you wish it. I have more than enough magical power to heal those wounds and make the marks disappear. I can even give you my blood to complete the transformation. All you have to do is ask." He smiled caring at her. "All you have to do is ask." As he said this he gently wrapped the scarf around her neck.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:30 pm

Sierra watching in wonder she was scarred but then she was curious about the fabrications of a fairy going under a change. ((sorry it's short :/ ))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:36 pm

((its all cool we didn't give you much to work with))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:43 pm

Missie stared at Kuroku in awe, her tears finally ceased. She opened her mouth to reply, but her voice caught in her throat. Instead, she sat there, mulling over the possibilities. Looking distraught, she let out a shaky breath and shook her head. “…I can’t…answer that right now. If you heal the wounds, you could condemn me forever, you don’t know what that means do you? Fairies aren’t the same as humans…” she looked away towards Sierra. “Tell no one of what you’ve seen. If my people discover this, you don’t want to be caught in the crossfire for what you simply witnessed.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:54 pm

"I have decided myself. I will protect you two from the world and as silly as that sounds it is what it is. For we have already been discovered." As he said this he pointed to the face of a Dark Fairy which was showing through a window. "Well what now my friends... what now..." He pointed to Missie, "You are dying and you," he said pointing are Seirra, "You are now in grave danger."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 pm

Sierra looked down at her hands then at Missie. "i can heal you and take the curse away just enough for yo uto fight it with enough of a chance to win" she said blankly inside she knew what she was about to do if Missie took her offer but her weakness was to see someone suffer her heart wouldn't be able to take it if she saw Missie live life in pain. she stood "i can take the curse from you and heal the wounds"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:16 pm

"No Seirra...don't do it. This is my responsibility I will be the one to do this all she has to decide is when to do it. I also know what you are thinking about doing and what the side affects are. While I can not forbid it I strongly recommend against it." He stood in front of Missie. "Besides vampirism isn't something that can be cured, it is not a disease." He looked hurt at the suggestion that it was.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:19 pm

Sierra walked over to him and placed her hand lightly on his shoulder "look to her it is a disease look at her she's dying and you would only speed it up." she smiled slightly "i've healed worse" she said shakiely. "plus if anything happens to me all i have to do is sleep my blood will do the rest."
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:22 pm

"No... I won't allow it without her consent." He stood in from of Missie, "Don't try and move me." He looked at her not menacingly but pleadingly.

((sorry short

Btw making a new topic you should join))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:27 pm

(mk Smile )

Sierra laughed "i know i wouldn't be able to move you if i wanted to" she looked up at him her eyes calm and blank of any emotion "i wasn't going to do any healing until she said ok" she looked down "if i heal her i take a peice of her with me and it would be up to her if she'd allow me to have whatever peice that comes with the healing" she looked back "and you have no say mister she does"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:51 pm

His voice became pained, "Actually I do..." He stared off into the distance. The his eyes snapped back to Sierra, "Would you like to know how I am connected to her." He stared and his gaze became soft as he began to remember things. "Would you like to know...." The moonlight fell on him and song began to play around him as his powers leaked through the barriers he put around them.

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:58 pm

Sierra narrowed her eyes at him her pale skin warming with annoyance "yes tell why you would have a say over someone's free will" her voice was hard as a rock no longer gentle as it use to be she crossed her arms in defiance.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 8:12 pm

"I am not saying that if she chose to take your path I would stop her. However, there are three reasons I could if I choose to, which I am not saying I would, have a say in this. One I am a Vampire Prince and have dominion over all recently change vampires. Two I was forced to watch as she was brutally attacked and changed. Three the person who changed her was my brother which means she I my half sister. Also there are reasons I know what you are thinking of doing is pointless would you like to know those as well." He stood aside now and sank to the floor near but not close to Missie.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:18 pm

"i've only just met you yet you think you know me" she grumbled she placed her hands upon her hips her blue eyes narrowing then relaxed "so she's Becoming your sister" she thought out loud "that explains it"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:21 pm

"Yes she is and for the reasons I just listed I am triple bound to protect her. The Dark Fairies and the Vampires will all be out to get her. They already know. I know they do." He shuddered, "I just want to protect her and not let anything happen like...that happen to her again."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum