Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Plauge

3 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Blood Plauge - Page 4 Empty Re: Blood Plauge

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 02, 2010 3:11 pm

Missie pursed her lips and clasped the necklace around Sierra’s throat. “The Sight allows you to see the Fairy’s that aren’t visible to mortals. Shove all you bad emotions in a box and lock it away, for Dark Fairy’s feed off of emotions.” Missie glanced at Kuroku, hoping he had heard some of her explanation. Millie grinned sadistically as she inhaled deeply. “I know you taste absolutely scrumptious,” she complimented as the dark began to descend, shadows of wings extending from her back. She twirled around so that her opaque wings wrapped around the two. The heavy tang of hate and malice was hanging in the air, making Millie drink up all that was directed at her and Missie couldn’t resist inhaling just a tiny bit of it for it made her feel strong again.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 02, 2010 6:03 pm

"I know I do especially to your kind. I am like their favorite kind of meal. However, i have been on this godforsaken earth long enough to learn a few things from the Light Fairies. He grabbed her arms and pulled her close. He began to radiate happiness and all the other things that the Dark Fairies loath. He felt it engulf them in a cloud and held her closer.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 03, 2010 3:04 pm

utter disbelief made Sierra's mouth drop all self control was out the door. what have i gotten myself into she listende to the two converse as she slide in her room the small silver cat angery as it hissed at the wall as if knowing something was out there. she got on her bed shrienking in the corner her fingers dancing over the design it held.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Millie sneered at the mention of her opposing court. Yet, she shrieked when she was in a swarm of good feelings and pulled closer to their source. Her shadowy wings dissolved into nothingness as she choked on the pleasant emotions. She bared her pointy teeth at Kuroku and shoved her black claw talon like nails into the wound on his chest, squealing in delight as she saw his blood running again. Missie looked like she was going to be sick at the sight before her. She didn’t even turn to watched Sierra retreat to her room, only following her to the doorway before stopping. She couldn’t take her eyes off the confrontation, the almost fight, having not seen her twin since she’d run away was unnerving and made her feel almost sentimental.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 03, 2010 5:33 pm

Kuroku smiled and grabbed one of her claws and brought it up to his mouth and licked his blood of her hands. Then he bit her and began to drink. He pulled away and raised his hand a mass of swirling energy appeared in his hand. "This is going to hurt quite a bit. It may even kill you. However, that is not the point. have some concentrated Light Fairy Power." He slammed the energy into her stomach. He looked to Missie and smiled, "Life is hard people die and they hurt. your kind and mine both relish it and cause it all the time. We are abominations meant only for the lowest depths of hell."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 03, 2010 7:11 pm

A soft purr echooed close to her the thunderous vibrations soothed her centering her. the anger she sensed was mesmerizing making her dizzy. her hand went out to to stroke the soft velvet fur of the feline. her fingers submerged under the fur her mind at ease from the comfort the cat exuded. the fight in the other room was only a murmer as her own mind tried to still itself.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 04, 2010 8:07 am

((Where is teh missy))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue May 04, 2010 7:12 pm

Millie giggled with glee as he licked the blood off her talons, yet her amusement was short lived as an inhuman cry screeched past her lips. Fumbling, she concentrated the most of her befuddled mind could take and used the weakening Light Power to form a shield to absorb the blow fueled by the good emotions she refused to take in. However, she wasn’t as successful as she hoped to be and let some of the energy slip past her shield, knocking her back several feet. Missie couldn’t hide the horrified expression on her face as she stared at Kuroku through the heavy tears in her eyes. “I am not an abomination! I am part of a balance that without, the mortals would never survive! But that’s not exactly true anymore, because I’m not pure anymore, and that’s mostly your fault!” she screamed in a fit of rage.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 8:28 am

Kuroku watched as Millie flew through the wall and out of the warehouse and smiled gently at Missie, "I wasn't referring to you. I know you are not a abomination. However, creatures like myself and Millie are. We give out pain and enjoy it. You... no you are not like us... We live to cause pain. That is all we do... I know all of this is my fault and for that I am sorry. However, soon I will die and you will be free to choose your own path. You are also wrong about the balance. Humans cause enough suffering upon themselves that they have become self sufficient from us. We are no longer necessary and all we do is cause unnecessary pain. We are obsolete. Also in this world were kindness is now so scarce the thing that is needed is kindness I have tried to give it but I have failed I am missing something." As he spoke music started playing again.

Those who are dead are not dead
They?re just living my head
And since I fell for that spell
I am living there as well, oh

Time is so short and I?m sure
There must be something more

They?re just living my head, oh
And since I fell for that spell
I am living there as well, oh

Time is so short and I?m sure
There must be something more

You thought you might be a ghost
You didn?t get to heaven but you made it close

You didn?t get to heaven but you, oh, oh, oh, oh

They?re just living my head, oh
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 3:14 pm

Missie swallowed the lump that taken residence in her throat before choking out, “Why do you say such things?” Frustrated, she ran a hand through her tangled golden hair and tried to ignore the music swarming around the room. “My ancestor’s should have never left our realm,” she muttered under her breath and ran to the destroyed wall that Millie had crashed through, hopping over the large debris. Even though Millie was trying to capture her and turn her in, she was still her twin sister.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 05, 2010 4:36 pm

He appeared in front of Missie and plunged his hand down into the rubble and pulled Millie out, "Now what to do with you." He smiled at the girl and brought her close to his face, "What am I going to do with you... I cannot kill you can I." He sighed and sat her down on the rubble and put up a barrier around them.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 05, 2010 6:22 pm

Missie frowned when Kuroku appeared in front of her and placed at barrier around him and Millie. Millie sneered at Kuroku, backing away trying to gain as much distance from him as she could in the small space. She didn’t bother with a glamour to hide her bruises and light wounds. “No you cannot kill me. It would upset my sister greatly and I sense you have a soft spot for her.” She peered at him cynically. “I can’t lie, no fairy can. I said before I hadn’t come to quarrel, I came to take Missie away to the High Courts where they may be able to help her.” A serious expression crossed her face then. “I have absolutely no wish to return her to the Dark Court where they will surely judge her and execute her.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri May 07, 2010 1:34 pm

((on my gosh i work for three days and so much has happened idk what to write >..<))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon May 10, 2010 5:50 pm

((we will bring you in soon))

Kuroku shook his head and laughed, "No... there is no saving her from what she now must become. You see my brother who bit her had the Ageha Complex. This makes the magic that turns one into a vampire irresistible and unstoppable. That was why I was trying to kill him. That is when he captured me. However, that does not matter I am responsible for all of this one way or another. I will leave here and I will take her with me. Once the transformation is complete she can choose her own path." He stepped out of the barrier and when he did it shrank and trapped Millie inside of it. It disappeared into the earth. "I know you can here me in there. In about a hour you will be free and unharmed." He turned back to Missie, "I swear to you that she will be okay we should probably leave. We also need to take Sierra with us. She may be the only way to save you from the eternal night."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 10, 2010 7:28 pm

Millie seethed silently, violent thoughts running freely through her mind as she contemplated the violence that could commence in a mere instant. “It’s your fault her blood is tainted. You changed her fate!” she spat angrily as if that was the greatest insult to be heard. Which, to a fairy, it was. Fairies were big on the belief of fate, how there were a few that saw the many possibilities that no other could. She shrieked wildly as she was left alone inside the barrier. Missie paled at the sight and felt her heart sink into her stomach. “I don’t understand any of this anymore. Why can’t I just…” she fumbled for words to express what she wanted to say. Deflated, she sighed heavily. She eyed his wound from the earlier arrow worriedly and glanced back at the broken windows where the fight had gone quiet. “We are we to go? And are you sure you’re okay?”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue May 11, 2010 4:17 pm

Sierra sat there her eyes closed as she thought of happy memories the laughter of her younger siblings made her laugh. the cat meowed snapping her from her trance. "what..is it over??' she stroked it's head the soft purring so soothing she wished it would stay with her.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed May 12, 2010 7:55 am

Kuroku groaned but kept walking forward, "I am fine... I am made of tougher stuff that that..." He went over to the door he knew Sierra was behind and he heard her laughing. He opened the door slowly and walked inside and said in a gentle voice, "We have to get going now Sierra. We have to get somewhere safe." He crouched down in front of her, "Are you okay..." He eyed her wryly.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Wed May 12, 2010 5:58 pm

Even with him being a vampire she could see he was getting sick. "it's more like are you ok" she leaned in the cat jumping from her lap "don't lie i can tell" her voice was as a stone she looked at him her eyes spearing him daring him to lie to her. "where would you two go" she wondered outload.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Wed May 12, 2010 6:11 pm

Missie followed Kuroku to Sierra and remained silent as he spoke to her, occasionally casting glances behind them. She swiftly turned back to the two, after she convinced herself nothing was going to randomly snatch her up. “I believe you are coming with us,” she said to Sierra before looking to Kuroku. “I’m about as persuaded as she is. We’re not going to stop fussing over you until we know you’re going to be okay. Stop trying to be strong, and admit you need help.” She probably sounded too harsh, but after everything she’d been put through the last few hours, she had reason enough to be angry.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Thu May 13, 2010 1:17 pm

"No really I am fine. I could rip my arm of right now and put it back on and I would be fine." He laughed and opened a portal. It was a grim looking portal at best. It was pitch black but as he stood there his blood flew into it and it began to become infected by threads of red. He grunted and walked through and when only his hand was showing he motioned for them to follow. He looked around him and snapped his free hand and lights came on everywhere. Not electric lights by torches and there was a blazing fire in the fire place. As he did this a vampire who looked no younger than he appeared in front of him and beamed up at him. He smiled gently and laughed, "Hello Kathryn."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri May 14, 2010 6:59 am

((Do you have a picture for kathryn???))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri May 14, 2010 7:10 pm

Sierra stood up from the bed and stood next to missie "where do you think it leads" she looked around and grabbed a pair of shoes and slipped them on. the sounds of screeching came from below the infected had entered the building the screams of the people below errupted. "ok i guess we should go before they get up here" her voice was nervous but steady
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 15, 2010 3:09 pm

((i can get one if you need))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 16, 2010 7:34 am

((it'd be nice :3 that is, if she's gonna be somewhat of a major char))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 16, 2010 12:25 pm

Blood Plauge - Page 4 Anime_Vampire
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down