Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

After School Life - Page 5 Empty Re: After School Life

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:01 pm

Millie tried to hide her joyous smile "really!?!?!?! my grandmother never once told me of our history except that we come from a long and powerful line of witches and warlocks" she was excited to learn of her family history even if it was only a little story here and there.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:09 pm

Kuroku was suddenly aware of a presence fixing itself on the two chattering magic users. He felt it building up magical pressure and releasing in their direction. He appeared in front of them took the brunt of the impact and felt himself being pushed back and growled in a voice laced with deadly power.

Those who are dead are not dead
They?re just living my head
And since I fell for that spell
I am living there as well, oh

Time is so short and I?m sure
There must be something more

They?re just living my head, oh
And since I fell for that spell
I am living there as well, oh

Time is so short and I?m sure
There must be something more

You thought you might be a ghost
You didn?t get to heaven but you made it close

You didn?t get to heaven but you, oh, oh, oh, oh

They?re just living my head, oh

As he said this he felt the presence disappear.

Last edited by NinjaLadiesMan on Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Millie watched Kuroku in awe her whole being fighting to hold her bottom jaw up when he stopped she was totally baffled "what....what does that mean" she felt a shiver run through her body as she felt a dark presence around them holding them in it's hands like it was playing a game of chess.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:20 pm

"What does what mean. The spell or the presence. Or was the question not directed at me at all. You need to be more specific when asking question young one." He smiled at her obviously teasing her. He walked over to the fire and sat down on a almost empty couch. He pushed the zombie cat aside, "Move over you great lump of a cat you." He took of his top layers to assess the damage done to them by the blast."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:24 pm

Millie grew red with embaressment "the prescence isn't anything you want to mess with i know that but the spell it sounded like a for told story of the future so i'm wondering what it meant you oldie" she teased back as she walked to the fireplace hopeing Evangaline would follow.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:27 pm

"It is the tale of my father... the first vampire and his death... and his eventual return as a lich... All are old tales which are linked to great human disasters." He sighed and covered his face. "So many lives lost... friends and lovers dead and gone in the blink of a eye... never to be returned never to be seen again in any world..." He fell silent and stared at the fire lost in memory.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:29 pm

Evangeline blinked in shock. She was in complete shock as to what had just happened, still not believing the experience. However, that quickly faded when he pushed aside her cat. Zombie’s fur stood on end as he hissed angrily at Kuroku before jumping down and stalking off to hide under a chair. “Hey! Just because you took a beating for us does not mean you can insult my Zombie.” She shot a glare at him but traded it for a thin smile. “But just so you know, I am grateful you did take the hit intended for us,” she added as a quick side note. She looked away when he peeled off his top layers and turned back to Millie. “You know, I was good friends with your great-great-great…uh…one of your ancestors…” she scratched her head, trying to bring up the old memories. She was having a hard time focusing after listening to Kuroku. Just about everything he had to say always seemed to tease her brain.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:35 pm

"Twasn't a insult," Kuroku said with sly grin. He got up and walked over to her and messed up her hair. He laughed and walked away into the shadows of the room to try and find a shirt of some sort since his was 'gone'. He scrounged around the room till he came across something he liked. It was tight very tight and was very flattering to his look but it was comfortable and that is all that mattered. He walked back to the others, "Well it is a little tight but it should work for now."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 6:58 pm

((BLEH! i'm going to sleep now, nighty night))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:02 pm

Millie looked at her boots when Kuroku told his explaination "i'm really sorry" she whispered to him then with a dawn of a light bulb she sat down in an empty chair. "if you were around for my great-great-great-great-great what ever and you for your fathers fight you two are really old" she shook her head "when you say younge one you hit the bulls eye"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:10 pm

((night missy))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:21 pm

Evangeline scowled at Kuroku as he messed up her hair, though it hadn’t exactly been perfect in the first place. However, as soon as his back was turned, a silly grin broke across her lips as she reached up and tried to place her hair back. She quickly traded the grin for a blank look as she took the seat next Millie’s. “Indeed, I’ve been around for quite some time, just don't ask an exact number. I’m both surprised and unsurprised that you do not know your family history. I’d say there’s a lot to tell.” She tilted her head looking at her curiously. “Kuroku, you should join us sometime to hear a few tales, perhaps you might learn something of our fellow new student.” She couldn’t resist sneaking a glance at him in his new tight fitting shirt. “Now’s not the time to exchange such stories though. We’re still in the midst of danger.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:30 pm

((Missy if you can join The Assassins Guild))

"Oh we will be fine for now." Kuroku disappeared and appeared in Evangeline's lap. "The ghosts presence has descended into a dormant state we should be fine for the next couple of hours." We should probably spend this time getting to know one another. I have been around for a very long time and I have quite a few tales to tell as well." He hoped up and placed himself between the two girls on the rather large sofa. "Who wants to go first."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:34 pm

Millie just grined embrassedly"well my grandmother never told of our family history she always said it was a boring tale not worth the telling" she giggled "i'm from the human world so nothing as exciting as your two's i bet" she got comfortable in her set looking at them her eyes showed her amusement to hear their stories.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:39 am

((Missy post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:01 am

Evangeline squealed in delight as Kuroku appeared in her lap. She happily threw her arms around him, giving him a tight hug as if he were a life-size teddy bear. Her childish grin faded and drooped into a pout as he hopped off her lap and sat on the sofa. “Weeeeeeeeeeeell, since we have a couple of hours, you’d think we’d take advantage of that time to catch some shut eye. But, seeing as how I don’t ever sleep…” She hopped off her chair and plopped next to Kuroku, laying her legs in his lap. “I guess we could exchange a few ghost stories.” She wiggled her eyebrows playfully at him before looking to Millie. “Then you probably don’t know that your family used to be at the tippy top of the mythical society.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 10:23 am

"You stories are incomplete for the magical powers of a witch or a wizard could never compare to my magic." He smiled a grim smile as though remembering some battle long past. He lay his hands on Evangeline's feet and tickled them. He smiled at her amused by her antics. She reminds me of a child. "Also let us try to be a little quite we don't want to wake those already sleeping."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Apr 27, 2010 5:50 pm

Millie's jaw dropped "you mean like head of it" her voice was high pitched but hush when she remembers Kuroku warning. "So then what are you besides a vampire what makes you so special" she said so ignorantly her voice innocent and full of wonder.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:14 pm

"I am the current king of the vampires. I am also the second vampire to exist ever. I have spent eternity doing various things. I have seen all the things humans can do to each other good and bad. Amazing and horrible. However, that is not all I have a special affinity for magic. I don't really no how to explain it but magic is more than just a thing. It is a friend, a parent, a teacher, a lover, and many other things. I don't like telling people these things because when I do they generally treat me differently."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:17 pm

Missie was having a hard time to adjust to this new world and with Kuroku's heritage and history she was dumbfounded she had no clue as to what to say or do but just sit there and fidget with her jackets sleeve. grandma was right things are different she thought to herself
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:19 pm

"See it is as I said whenever I tell these things to people they get all disconnected. I am really just a normal guy with a few extra addons." He sighed and a hand through his perfect hair. He smiled, "Oh well, I should be used to it by now."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:26 pm

Millie brought her hand up to him waving it off a sweet but shy smile spread lightly across her face "no no it's not you i'm just tring to adjust" she paused a minute her chocolate eyes stared at the falmes that crackled and sizzled "you see i'm use to being around humans and being the big fish in the pond but now i entered the ocean and i'm just well......you know " she looked back embrassedly
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:33 pm

"I am a shark I understand. However, the world is like that." He smiled gently at her and petted her head. "Well if you have any questions you can just ask me." He sighed and slide off the couch and lay his head back on it and just listened to the sounds of the world around him the almost soundless creak and groan of the old building them were in as it settled on itself.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:22 pm

Evangeline giggled when Kuroku had tickled her feet, her toes wiggling inside her ballet flats. However, she tilted her head at Millie’s question, taking her time before answering, mulling over the different ways of explaining. “To answer your earlier question, I am a Necromancer,” she stated simply after the long time she’d taken to answer. She lay on her stomach when Kuroku slid off the couch, her crossed arms acting as a pillow. She didn’t really mind Kuroku any differently even though she knew him to be a being of immense power. To her, that stuff didn’t matter.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Apr 27, 2010 8:31 pm

"Did you know that most people think that being a vampire is a curse and pity me for being so old. However, to them I say this. Now many times have you seen the sun rise on the tallest of mountains. How many times have you been to the bottom of the see. Have you seen knights battle it out on great plains or seen castles fall to great siege engines. Did you fight in the trenches.Have you seen the first nuclear explosion. Have you seen all the wonders of this world. All the horrors. No I think not. I have seen and done things you cannot even imagine. Is it worth it. Yes yes it is. In fact I wish you could live forever and experience it as well." He sighed and shook his head. "There is so much in this world that you all cannot imagine. So much I cannot imagine. I want to see and know it all. That is why I keep living."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next