Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

After School Life - Page 7 Empty Re: After School Life

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 15, 2010 3:15 pm

Kuroku smiled, "I do understand...trust me I do. There was a time in my life when I live and exceeded every fear that any group of people had for my race. I made human monsters like Hitler and Stalin look like children. I was out of control for a long time. Finally with the help of a person who I will never forget I got myself under control." He looked into the distance and smiled gently and a soft aura seemed to surround him and faintly in the background music could be heard. It was indistinct and was indescribable it was like the hum of a merry old man, the of a mother looking at her baby, it was the hum of things that are so beautiful that they can be described in words and are said to sing. The music seemed to wrap itself around him and a warm felling filled the room.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 16, 2010 8:30 am

Evangeline shifted around uncomfortably as he explained himself. It was hard for her to resist looking him in the eye as he stared into space. Was there a strange urge to know what he was seeing? She looked around wildly for the source of the background music. Her head was swimming, her thoughts scattered and she was having a hard time focusing. She scrambled to get off the sofa and fell to the ground with a heavy thud. Grimacing, she stood up and crossed the room over to the fire place. She stared hard into the flames with a grim expression, her lips pursed. Zombie hopped off the arm of the sofa and followed his master until he was pressing his body against her leg as though trying to coax her to relax. He knew his owner didn’t like the light and wondered if Evangeline was going to do something about it.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 16, 2010 11:11 am

He smiled at her having been snapped out of his memories and gently hopped over the back of the sofa and walked into the darkness that enveloped half of the room. As soon as he was out of sight the smiled fell from his face and he fell back against a chair and lay his bed back and stared at the ceiling with a brooding almost pleading glare. His sighed and closed his eyes and melodramatically lay his arm over his face. He sat there thinking in endless circles about this and that all of them pointless and unable to change anything.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Thu May 20, 2010 2:56 pm

Evangeline’s concentration finally paid off when the dancing flames of the fire began to dwindle until they were but a spark. She held her breath, resisting the urge to drain the very last breath of life of the fire, trying to keep it just a smidgeon alive. When she couldn’t hold her breath any longer, she exhaled slowly and the flames licked up the chimney before returning to normal height. Looking somewhat drained from the exercise, she approached Kuroku silently. Sighing heavily as she stood in front of him to get his attention did little to do exactly that. Pouting, she sat in his lap, watching him expectantly without saying a word.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Thu May 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Kuroku disappeared into the floor and appeared on one of the rafters. He sat there and began to do what no vampire should. He began to really think about his life and where it might take him. Before the thoughts became to painful he wrenched himself away from them and lay he head back on the beam that shot up into the ceiling. He sighed and closed his eyes wondering what could possible make this night anymore unbearable.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Thu May 20, 2010 8:38 pm

Millie began to get up as she realized she hadn't even found her room yet. "hey evangeline is the barrier down i kinda need to put my things up" she began to yawn streching out her arms. she wondered how things through out the night would be if she stayed up with the two.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri May 21, 2010 5:23 pm

Kuroku called out from the darkness, "No one can leave this room I cannot guarantee your safety should you leave. He appeared in front of her, "You can sleep in here if you like I will watch over you. If you need to take care of other things there is a room with a shower over there." He pointed to a unobtrusive door on the south side of the room.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Fri May 21, 2010 8:17 pm

Millie looked into the blackness from where she came from. "you know i never got a straight answer when i came here" she shifted her weight a little her hands clasped together at her waist. "what is in the house that inusually started this mess with the barrier."
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat May 22, 2010 5:24 am

“We don’t exactly know. All we do know is that it’s dangerous and only means to do us harm.” Evangeline sat cuddled up alone on her chair, pouting with her arms crossed. “You’d think teachers or someone would have come to check on us a while ago. We are totally going to be late for class,” she mumbled beginning to feel disheartened at the prospect of being late on the first day. She’d really been looking forward to coming back to school, having become bored with catching up with modern times.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 22, 2010 9:39 am

Kuroku smiled even wider. "Oh we can go to class I have created a portal that leads directly to the school building's entrance. "So sleep you two I will watch over you tonight." He walked over to main entrance to the room and sat down leaning against it.

((sorry crappy post))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 22, 2010 4:12 pm

(( it's all good xP))

Millie smiled at Kuroku and Evangeline "well since we're going to be sleeping in here" she looked around her back to them her hands clasped togehter her fingers hitting togehter. "i can aleast create a soft bed with warm blankets and cloud like pillows" she turned around to them "what do you two say we can take shifts on watching over everyone and tomorrow we can tell our teachers what happened and what we did and we get extra credit" she smiled at her master plan
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMadMan Sat May 22, 2010 4:56 pm

"No both of you must sleep tonight and I will ensure you do not wake up until morning. I am going to do things tonight that would drive humans like yourselves mad. I am not trying to hide anything. However there are things about myself I must keep secret." He looked to them awaiting a answer. There was a "comfortable" silence after he said this and he leaned his head back so he wouldn't have to look at them. He listened to the sound of the rain and examined his emotions he found himself extremely sad.
TheMadMan
TheMadMan
Jack Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 22, 2010 5:12 pm

((that was me))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 22, 2010 5:35 pm

Millie frowned slightly she hated seeing someonje so nice so sad "well alright but at least don't look so sad around us" she crossed her arms and smiled slightly at him trying to ease his mood. "it not right" she sat down beside him "i might be human or close to it but i can help you know i can listen" she smiled sweetly
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat May 22, 2010 8:25 pm

"No I am not sad because of something that has happened or something has been said... no I am bound with the eternal sadness of my race. The fact that we exist is a affront to nature or so I have been told. I do not believe this to be true. The sadness and the doubt are still there. I have seen vampires who are kinder than any human being die with a sadness that would drive some mad due to the the fact that such a person should died with happiness... but no it is not to be..." He sighed and looked away.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sat May 22, 2010 9:47 pm

Millie frowned "well fine if being sad is something you want to follow be my guest but i'll let you know first hand it's not something that is life" she breathed "you might be a vampire but you know what throughout the many years you've lived you should have tried leaving the past exactly where it belongs" she paused letting her voice soften "in the past" she broguth her knees to her chest "the future and the present are things you can change but the past is something to learn from not dwell on" she nudged her in a pushing motion "so forget about the sadness and remember the good times you big oaf"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 23, 2010 3:51 pm

He looked down and stared at the floor, "I can remember no good times... I deserve none. They have all been overwhelmed by blood and death." He looked at her with eyes that blazed like fire and he showed her his memories of life. His voice became distant and the images he showed her were not even the worst of the things he had done. One particular memory stood out from the rest. The background was black and everything was blurry and tinted with a slightly red haze. There was a town on fire but there was no screaming. Only blood. It was splattered on every wall and all over the ground. In the center of the town there was a great pool of it. As the center clearly came into view. There was a pile of ripped up bodies and on the top of it was Kuroku with a demonic grin on his face and a little blood dripping from his face. He began to laugh as other vampires in the area descended on the scene. He killed them as well...as the memory began to fade out all one could see was Kuroku standing there covered in blood. He had a savage grin on his face and his were sparking with the knowledge of what he had done. He was still smiling.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun May 23, 2010 4:23 pm

At first Millie was shockd and speechless but when the memory faded she stayed quiet a few minutes finding her voice. "well..."she messed with the bottom of her shirt "did you do that" she knew the answer "if so do you feel remorseful do you wish to take it back" she was looking at him now her eyes kind and warm wanting to comfort him "if you do then you do deserve a good future try to fight for those souls you took" she placed her hand on his forearm to give strength.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 23, 2010 4:30 pm

"I do not feel remorseful. I feel regretful that it ended so quickly. You see I said there are those among my race who are good.... I am not one of them. I am evil..." He sighed and looked at the floor looking resigned. "I am only a monster. However, I do what I can. That is why I took in Kimiko."
"
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun May 23, 2010 5:07 pm

Evangeline was dozing off in her chair, having lost interest in their conversation a long while ago. Zombie had taken advantage of the moment and leapt onto her stomach, once again curling into a tight furry ball. The cat merely watched the two, as if he too was listening with an open mind and had opinions of his own. His owner was practically comatose as she slept, all her sleep deprived hours catching up with her. She was most skilled by now at controlling her dreams, though her inner fears still tormented her whenever she lowered her guard. However, she didn’t twitch, fidget, or shift in her sleep. She remained frozen, if it weren’t for her soft, almost inaudible breathing, she could easily be mistaken for dead.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun May 23, 2010 5:39 pm

((nice))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon May 24, 2010 3:37 pm

((then why dont u reply? X3))
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Mon May 24, 2010 8:28 pm

Millie just pursed her lips "well obviously you horrible at being evil" she looked around her mind calmed but something was lurking in her thoughts something she couldn't reach out and grab so she watched Evanegline sleep with courisouty.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue May 25, 2010 5:30 pm

"No I am not like I was back then because I am controlling myself and Kimiko is here." There is something about that girl that drives people to protect her. "You know the only reason she is with me right now is because I killed her entire family... no I killed her entire town. The only reason I did it was revenge and the desire to kill her." He looked at the sleeping child fondly. "However, her spell on me is weakening soon I will have to leave her as I have had to leave all the others." He waved his hand and with a soft sigh cast a blanket of sleep over the room ensuring the sound sleep of all in it.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Tue May 25, 2010 8:34 pm

Before Millie could collapse to the depths of her nightmares she muttered something to him but her tounge was not in english but in latin. "your pure but you decieve yourself" then her head lollied over her curls falling over her face as she laid on the ground asleep the soft sounds of her breathing hide the panic she was feeling beneath. her usual nightmares were running full course in her mind.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next