Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

After School Life - Page 2 Empty Re: After School Life

Post  splicer407 Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:13 pm

Avitus looked up at Evangeline, "Well, its a bit wet for my taste, but if it wasn't raining it would be great." He said, looking past her as Ajax came back down the stairs, passing Rituska near the bottom, and padded over to him, the room key in his mouth. A second later Ajax had jumped up into Avitus' lap, dropping the key into his hand. Avitus pocketed the key, then started to stroke Ajax's skull. Avitus' tail draped over one arm of the chair and his ears flicked from person to person and around the room, trying to hear anything, then a pair of people came through the door and dashed to the fireplace.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Jul 03, 2009 9:22 pm

Evangeline smirked and shrugged her shoulders. The room seemed to be filling up with people making her feel a bit out of place. She released Zombie from her grasp and he jumped to the floor landing on his feet. With eyes glaring into the fire as though she suspected it of some great treachery, she walked over towards Avitus and sat beside him smoothing out her dress, turning her attention back to him, she looked away from the fire just as Zombie jumped into her lap and pawed at her. She rolled her eyes and reluctantly stroked the cat's black fur. "My name is Evangeline." She flashed him a smile before sending a quick glance at the flames in the fireplace again.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Fri Jul 03, 2009 10:07 pm

Ajax looked into Zombie's eyes, then quickly looked away, putting his head down onto Avitus' leg. "Mine's Avitus" he said, not wanting to be rude, but hating introductions. "We have similar powers, yes?" he asked a bit awkwardly, wanting to get to his questions but failing miserably at changing the subject. In response to his mood his ears laid flat towards the back of his head and his tail began twitching.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Jul 04, 2009 9:50 am

Zombie stared long and hard at Ajax and lazily closed his eyes when he looked away. It appeared as if there was something about the fire that seemed to irritate Evangeline to no end as she continued shooting glares at it. "It would seem so," she said in answer to his question completely oblivious to how awkward he was acting. She narrowed her eyes at the fire, finding it very suspicious for some reason. A moment later she turned back to Avitus with a friendly smile dominating her features. "I like your ears." Staring at them with glee she couldn't resist and poked one with her finger, her other hand covering her mouth to stifle a giggle.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Sat Jul 04, 2009 1:40 pm

Siting in the couch he looked at the room there were some people chatting and warming them self he felt a bit out of place but it was not that bad "Looks like a interesting place maybe I can find some interesting people here" he thought.

"Lumina why don't you come here"he told the girl. She looked at him and went a coiled in the couch at his side "mmm this is nice and warm"she said and put her head in his lap "You are so lazy always sleeping is not like it was a far trip and you had to walk allot"he told her and she looked at him with a annoyed face "but hate rain you know that and ... and I.. like.. to .. sleep"she said with a slightly red face. He softly laughed at her "Is ok we just arrived so rest for now"he told her and started to look around the room.
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Sat Jul 04, 2009 4:18 pm

As she walked down the stairs she could hear the crackle of the fire, and many different voices. She suspected at least a few of them would be creatures, and not just completely human, so she wasn't to scared of standing out. To most, with the horns on the tops of her head she looked like a Demon. She hated it when people called her a demon though, and through her normal uncaring facade, she would be hurt inside.

The paper-thin horns on the top of her head twitched, and as she walked down the last few steps into the room she looked aorund, amazed at the amount of new people that had arrived.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Sat Jul 04, 2009 10:53 pm

Avitus' ear flicked back and then forward again when Evangeline poked it and he smiled. "Hmm it always feels funny when people poke it there" he said, his tail curling at the end and his ears returning to their normal position just as somebody else came down the stairs.

Ajax lifted his head and clawed his way up Avitus' jacket and the chair to come to a rest perched on top, his head swiveled around to look at the newcomer, she was a mystery to him. In life he had seen many different species, in death he had seen even more, but this one was still unknown to him. Ajax hopped off the back of the chair and scampered over to the stranger, sitting down at her feet and looking up, his head slightly tilted to one side.

Avitus looked around the room at the others that were there "So, anyone care to start introductions?" he said to the room at large. He flicked one ear backwards to listen for Ajax, whatever he was doing.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Sun Jul 05, 2009 8:18 am

I suddenly saw a small creature, made intierly out of bone. It was strange to me, the way it was able to walk over to me and sit at my feet. I had never seen anything like it.

I kneeled down, so I was closer to the gorund level, and I stuck my hand out, unsure if I should pet it. Or what it would do if I touched it. Out of no where I heard some one say something about introductions, and I lifted my head up to look at them before turning back to look at the bone thing.

"Hello there," I whispered quietly to the bone creature. Maybe if I was nice it wouldn't bite me...
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:07 am

Ajax lifted his hand and put it on hers, then tilted his head the other way. In the silence his tail lifted a few inches off the ground and swung back and forth, the bones clinking together as they moved.

(sorry, that's a bit short o.0)
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Sun Jul 05, 2009 9:33 am

I flinched as the cold bone touched my hand, but I quickly relaxed. I watched it tilt its head the other way and its tail bones clack as it swayed back and forth. I rubbed my thumb over its hand as if I was petting a dog paw, and I was amazed at the softness of it. It was hard like bone, definatly. But it wasn't rough like I thought. I looked around the room for what might be its owner. Only one caught my eye. The cat-boy with his ear turned back to hear us. 'Probably him,' I thought to myself.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Jul 05, 2009 6:13 pm

Kuroku picked Kimiko with a sigh and walked over to the rack that held all of the keys up. He picked the one closest to the roof and silently began walking up the stairs slowly. His footsteps echoed off of the walls and he walked up the spiral staircase seeming to be walking in circles because everything seemed the same. Finally he reached his destination and unlocked the door. He walked inside and gently tucked Kimiko away for the night. He closed the door and sank through the floor and appeared behind the necromancers and spoke solemnly, "I am Kuroku."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Jul 05, 2009 7:33 pm

Evangeline smiled and blushed, folding her hands in her lap. She sat there in silence for a moment, her face becoming blank and her eyes glazed over as she stared into the fire. It almost looked as if she were seeing something else. Zombie made a grumble when his owner stopped petting her, though he was use to Evangeline's sudden mood swings. When Kuroku suddenly appeared behind them, Evangeline let lose a loud scream. With her eyes wide, she covered her mouth and turned around blushing. "Um...Hi." Her voice came out a squeak. "I mean...My name's Evangeline." She lowered her hand trying to summon a smile.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Mon Jul 06, 2009 11:54 am

Avitus' ears and tail both twitched at the same time when Kuroku spoke, then stiffened and stood straight for the duration of Evangeline's scream. When she stopped he winced and rubbed his ears. "And I am Avitus." He said with a pained expression, still cleaning out one of his ears with the tip of his finger.

Ajax looked around at the girl's scream, then ran at the couch and pounced up onto the back, looking up at Kuroku when he sat down.

"And this is Ajax." Said Avitus, laying a hand on his spine when he said so.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Mon Jul 06, 2009 12:07 pm

I flinched as the girl screamed, I could feel the vibrations of it through my horns. The tips of it cracked, and a clawing pain seemed to come form it. I clutched it in annoyance, wanting it to stop.

'This is why I hate being aorund other poeple so much,' I thought to myself, wanting to go back up the stairs and into my dorm room. But I made myself stay and listen. I watched Ajax run away and to the guy named 'Kuroku' or something liked that. The bones clanked together as it moved and I watched in amusement. My normal uncaring expression never left my face however.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:24 pm

Evangeline looked around noticing everyone looking at her with annoyed and pained expressions. She pouted, still blushing. "Again, sorry." Shrugging her shoulders, she didn't know what else would make it up to them. She looked up at Kuroku wearing a half hearted smile. "This is Zombie!" Grabbing the cat non to gently and held him up. The black decaying cat grumbled and seemingly glared at him.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 06, 2009 4:44 pm

Kuroku pet the cat absentmindedly. He smiled and said, "So what brings you to this school." He sighed and suddenly the fire went out. "Hmmm...that's odd." He walked over to the fire and tried to get it to start again but he couldn't even get it to spark.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:27 pm

He was quiet he saw all what happen but never utter a word until the fire went out he was relaxing but that made him worry. He could feel that what turned off the fire was not a natural reason he stud up and walked toward Kuroku "mmm Excuse me I'm James and that girl over there is my companion Lumina ... mmm could you let me examine the fire?"he asked "Well you see I'm an elemental so.... maybe I can tell what happen to the fire..."he finished saying
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 6:59 am

Kuroku smiled and shook the boys hand, "Well you are the expert in these areas so please do. However, let me say this the thing that put out the fire is not natural." (sorry short)
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 07, 2009 9:47 am

Evangeline watched them curiously and worriedly. By definition to her, fire was bad! Very bad and dangerous! She shifted nervously in her seat placing Zombie next to her. "Not a natural cause? Does that mean it could be bad?" Biting her lower lip she looked to both of them for reassurance but still not expecting to get it.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:38 am

I watched, my skin tingling at the sudden coldness in the room. I watched things sharply, my own vision having changed, trying to figure out what caused it. Everything was blurry, but I could clearly see the people and the fire. All energy was warped aorund them, and I could feel it. I slowly began walking towards the stairs again. Whatever caused the fire to go out wasn't exactly safe and harmless. I did not want to get in its way.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 11:16 am

Kuroku sighed because he sensed the presence of the being as well and he murmured to himself, "This cannot be good...I sense only death here." He stood up and took a step back from the fire and sighed. He would not interfere until they being showed itself.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:18 pm

James examined were the fire was there were no traces of life there .. fire always left a life sing even if it was extinguished with water but in this case not even the ashes showed life is was strange and scary. Hes stud up and looked at Kuroku "As you told me there is one death in there is strange for there after a fire life energy is always present especially in the ashes but there was not even a dim light just and endless darkness"he told him with a very concerned expression.

He was use to strange thing but there were still many thing that he hadn't learned "There is also no trace of energy that could have tempered with this fire or at least I'm not able to find something
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:40 pm

Evangeline watched James in horror as he examined what was once the fire. She listened intently to what he had to say and felt the blood slowly leave her face leaving her skin pale; or at least paler than it had been. She covered her mouth and shook her head. A moment of silence encased her and not a second later Evangeline smoothed out her dress distractedly. "It is the spirits I tell you! There are angered! The spirits!" She blabbered on for another few minuets, obviously freaked out beyond reason.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Jul 07, 2009 1:52 pm

Avitus looked around, there was definitely something here... but what was it? His eyes changed from white and blue to black and red, the same colors as his father's eyes and he could suddenly see a slight disturbance in the air around just behind James. Looking closer he noticed a face, softly smiling, and a hand pointing somewhere, but he could not tell where, depth was a hard thing to judge when looking at outlines. "Well, one is certainly here. Just don't turn around James, you might hit him." Avitus chuckled a little. "But there could be more than our little friend here..." He trailed off as he watched the outline nod and then gesture with his hand as he turned and disintegrated.

(please don't nail me for godmodding... i swear i'm just trying to make this interesting)
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

After School Life - Page 2 Empty room

Post  Luthi Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:12 pm

Angel made her way to her room, unlockinh it with the brass key. She opened the door slowly, peeking her head in and looking around. Sighiong she walked inside throwing her stuff on the floor and collapsing on her bed. She hugged her pillow, biting her lip thinking. This place seemed wierd. All she got was wierd vibes from it. Almost like somone was trying to warn her.
Luthi
Luthi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next