Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

After School Life - Page 3 Empty Re: After School Life

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:35 pm

I looked around watching James and the boy stareing at him. From all she understoof something was behind James you wouldn't normally be able to see. My nerves were on edge and I didn't know why, but somehting bad must be happening soon. I quickly stepped back and turned towards thedoor outside, ready to run out it at any given moment. "So, should I leave and probably make it out safely, or should I stay and investigate?" I pondered outloud, unsure of what owuld be the best, and safest, option.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 pm

Kuroku face went expressionless, "There is a great evil within this place that has only recently taken hold. If we are not careful it will posses us and use our bodies, blood, and our souls to firmly implant itself in this tower. Everyone needs to stay in this room."
As he said this the thunder roared and the lightning flared and all went black. The front door slammed shut with a resounding boom. All the lights in the entire building went out.
Kuroku produced a hundreds of small orbs which gave of a weak light which was enough to get by with. He sent ten of them to each person. "We must get everyone back to this room within thirty minutes or it will be to late for them. Who will go with me upstairs?"
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:48 pm

"So you want us to be led to either impending doom or a night full of heart attacks?" I asked questioning his insanity. I thoguht for a moment, playing with the orb of light in my hands for a few moments. "I'll go." I said strongly. "I mean why not. I'll eventually die. If I die now i'll just spead up the process a little." I began walking towards the staircase, unaffected by the roughing weather outside.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:49 pm

"I'll go, I can get some help from my suitcase" Avitus said, standing up, Ajax jumping up onto his shoulders. Avitus was genuinely worried now, the happy spirit must have been trying to alert them and the other must have snuffed him out like a candle.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:54 pm

"Very well then..." Kuroku started up the stairs without another word. He was filled with worry inside. All he could think about was Kimiko in the room asleep unaware of what was going on... He felt a tear run down his face.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:57 pm

"I shall remain here and help you as a watcher I can use the wind a messenger is something happens as well to see how every body is doing"he said returning to Lumina's side.

"Hey Lumina wake up sleeping beatuy we got troubles"he said to Lumina. she open her eyes "Why is everything so dark?"she asked."The storm or something else cut the power so we will have to be in the dark for awhile ok" she answered to her". "Ok but don't leave me alone" she said.

"I wont but I need you to help ok" he said to her with a calm voice "Ok" she said.
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:00 pm

I followed Kuroku up the stairs, messing around with the orb of light before I decided it was really I pointless thing to have if I had to hold it. I stabed it on one of my horns and left it there. Lot less to carry made it easier for me to walk. The stairs creacked under my weight, even though I was relitively light. As I walked onto another stair I mistakedly put all of my weight in the middle of it and my foot went through. With a stream of curses I clutched onto the handrail attached to the side of the wall and waited for them to help me.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:09 pm

Avitus came up the stairs after Rituska. Seeing her fall through the stairs he chuckled a bit and then helped her up. "Next time be a bit more careful, now hurry! We have to be quick." he was innerly pissed off that he had gotten up the stairs last, his method would take the longest.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:29 pm

Evangeline sat huddled on the couch, clutching her cat Zombie who in response wasn't to thrilled. The cat squirmed out of her grip and jumped the ground. She watched fearfully as he walked across the room and grabbed her messenger bag with his mouth and dragged it over to her. A small smile lit her face but quickly disappeared. She eagerly snatched up her bag thankful that it was now dry and rummaged around inside it for a moment.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 11:01 am

Kuroku heard a high pitched scream and froze, "No KIMIKO...." He sprinted up the stairs and kicked down the door. He saw Kimiko and the floor. "What...h-happened..." He gasped out of breath. "Kuro...I fell out of bed...." He fell to his knees laughing. When he was done he got up and hugged Kimiko. "I was so worried..." "Awww Kuro it's okay I am fine." "I am so glad." He picked the small neko girl up and began to carry her down the stairs. Then he remembered why he can up here. He darted between the rooms and gathered up everyone who was there and brought them down stairs.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:00 pm

He sat quietly and soon an unnatural rush of wind started blow he was using it to scan the whole dormitory and see if Kuroku was able to gather every one to get here. He could not sense other thing apart from the students but something told him to be alert.

He could see in a sort of way the movement in the room Lumina was curled in front off him and the girl that stayed in the room too was with her cat and looking around in her stuff he gave it no importance and keep looking around the rooms to see if he could find more students that weren't aware of the situation.
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:18 pm

Kuroku walked up to James, "I have gathered everyone that I could find my friend. What should we do next." He had Kimiko on his back he wouldn't let her out of his site again.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:49 pm

Evangeline stopped digging through her bag and shot a look a Kuroku. "Isn't it obvious? We have to find out what we're dealing with! If perhaps it's a spirit we must drive it away!" A crazed glint flashed in her eyes. She turned her attention back to her bag and pulled out a silver necklace with a lightening bolt charm. Zombie grumbled when he saw the necklace, to him it was a clear sign that his owner was once again paranoid. Ignoring her cat, Evangeline clasped the necklace around her slim neck and sighed heavily. "Just a precaution for me..." she spoke as if that would explain her actions.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 4:26 pm

Kuroku smiled and explained to them all. "I have made this room safe from all manner of spirits no matter what level they are. So unless they can obtain a physical body even if they were a god they can not enter this room. If you are wondering how I can do this I will tell you that I have been alive for more years that you can count or even begin to guess at and I know the old magic like the back of my hand."
Kimiko sighed and tugged on Kuroku's sleeve "Kuro I am bored so stop showing off and play with me." She wasn't acting spoiled just trying to save everyone from his grandstanding.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Acmeth Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:11 pm

Lumina guessed what Kimiko was doing and giggled then she looked at James that was still using the wind to scan the place he looked like he was having fun. She looked at every body that was gathering in the room suddenly she felt a chill down her spine and started to look at the stairs "Lumina calm down" James said to her.

He stud up he had made a mental map of the dormitory and had placed a few wind markers if some one or something happed to walk near them the would tell him "found nothing out of the ordinary but Lumina felt something that got near your barrier" he told Kuroku "looks like my powers aren't of much help" he finished and sat down followed by Lumina
Acmeth
Acmeth

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:22 pm

Evangeline stared grimly at Kuroku. "I too have been alive a long time...I just don't remember much of it." She grimaced and looked away reaching over to pet her cat, obviously done with this conversation. Ashamed that she hadn't taken much interest in the old days, she sighed heavily trying not to think to hard about it. Glancing up at James as he spoke, she didn't comment and continued to stroke Zombies black mangled fur.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:42 pm

Kuroku sat down to play with Kimiko and turned his head to look at Eva, "Can I call you Eva and why is it that you sign when you think of the old days."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:02 pm

Evangeline nodded her head absently. "Sure, sure." She stopped petting Zombie who merely grumbled in response and turned her head to stare at Kuroku with intensity. It took her a moment to find the right answer as she thought carefully. She opened her mouth as if she was going to start a long speech, but instead she closed her mouth again and shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know."
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:48 pm

I watched them all bored as I had my legs sprawled out on a coffee table when I sat down in a chair. I scratched the back of one of my horns and yawned loudly. "I'm tired. And hungry. We got any food up in here?" I asked it abruptly, most likely sounding upset.
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Wed Aug 05, 2009 2:22 pm

Kuroku stood up straighter and sighed, "I am sorry but what is your name...also I do not know whether or not there is food." He sighed he had forgotten how often people who were not like him had to eat. He sighed again knowing that he would eventually need to eat as well and knew not when this would become a necessity.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:53 am

"The name is, Ritsuka. Just call me Ri for short though. You waste a lot less time that way."

I grabbed the bag I had with me and opened it up, peering inside. I silently cursed as I noticed all I had in it were a few chocolate bars. "That sucks monkey..."

I reached my hand into the bag and grabbed one of the bars, carefully opening up the plastic and squeezing it to see if it was melted. I sighed and snapped off one of the squares, eating it slowly as I pulled on the hood of my hoodie to cover my eyes.

I had only finished about half of it before I realized I wasn't hungry anymore and stared at the chocolate.

"Anyone want the rest?"
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:24 pm

Evangeline stared at Ri absent mindedly as she munched on half of her chocolate. She loved chocolate and would normally take it in a second, but she wasn't in the mood for sweet tasting things at the moment. Suddenly a strangled mew caught her attention, and she looked down at a purring Zombie who kept pawing at her dress. Evangeline smirked and tsked the cat. "You know you're not supposed to eat food. Naughty." She poked the cat's nose that grumbled and turned away.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Oct 05, 2009 5:46 pm

"Hmmm it has been so long since I have eaten human food...so long..." He sighs and puts his head on his knees. He recites a poem.

God has created everything in twain
Life - Death
Love - Hate
Joy - Pain

And
Now I crave for the other side
Because everything has its joy
Joy has its joy
And
Even pain has its joy
But what everyone looks for
Is the joy of joy
But I seek for the pain
The Sweetness in Pain
Pain in Silence
Silence in Loneliness
Loneliness in Joy
Because everything has its Joy!

Joy in joy can only be stong
If after the aeons of pain
A ray of mirth shines

So joy is even incomplete without pain, sorrow etc.
And so I plead to God
Fill my soul with bitterness
Fill my life with Pain
And rest of the quest
I will search my self
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheLittleKitten Wed Oct 28, 2009 6:35 pm

I squinted my eyes at him, bearing daggers. Something was wrong with this kid, at least, I thought so. Chucking the rest of the chocolate behind my head, I looked at everyone in turn, slightly amused. One was what, a child? The rest were calm. As if though the situation didn't bother then the one least bit.

It annoyed me.

"Whose gonna die first?"
TheLittleKitten
TheLittleKitten

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:55 am

Kuroku talked with his hands still on his face, "Who knows...who knows...it could be any of you...it could even be me for all we know...this thing could even be strong enough to kill a vampire prince like me..."
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next