Kindred Role Playing
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

After School Life

+7
TheMissyMassacre
iAlyse
sexyemogirl2008
TheLittleKitten
Luthi
PoisonFurry
NinjaLadiesMan
11 posters

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Go down

After School Life - Page 4 Empty Re: After School Life

Post  TheMissyMassacre Mon Mar 01, 2010 5:31 pm

Evangeline was quiet for some time until she picked up the comments Kuroku and Ritsuka exchanged. Something finally snapped and she hopped off the sofa and clenched her fists. “Shut up! Just shut up!” she shrieked wildly at the top of her lungs. “STOP!” Zombie fell to the floor with a thud and hissed shrilly at Evangeline who was trembled with fury before dashing under the sofa. She looked about ready to start throwing objects at walls and flip over furniture or break down in hysterics. “This thing can hear everything single word you speak about it,” she whispered harshly. “Those from the “other side” do not like that.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:59 pm

Kuroku looked wryly at Evangeline, "Well then what do you suggest we do. Sit in silence and contemplate our deaths. We have to figure out something to do or we will have worse problems than a crazy ghost. My hunger might overtake me." As if to prove his point his eyes flashed a dull red color.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

http://kindred.heavenforum.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:39 am

“That’s exactly what we shouldn’t do!” Evangeline shrieked. “We don’t want to give them any idea’s,” she brought her voice down to a whisper again as if she was revealing a secret. Her eyes widened when she spotted the red color in Kuroku’s eyes. “Not everything is about you, leech,” she breathed softly with a hint of menace. “A prince should be able to control himself ‘lest he act unprofessional.” She leaned against the back of the sofa and tried to calm her racing heart.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:46 am

Kuroku smiled and disappeared into the ground and appeared right behind her a single finger resting on her throat, "I have goon months without feeding...and oh how it burns me...would you like to know why this leech has not feed himself..." He smiled from behind her. Then released her and walked in front of her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Fri Apr 23, 2010 6:27 pm

Evangeline froze when she felt Kurko’s cold finger press against her throat; she was so sure he could feel the racing pulse under the skin. She bit her lip nervously and waited for him to stop touching her until she breathed out in relief. “We’re starting school today, and you’re wondering when your next feed is NOW?” she asked, completely baffled. She stared at him with a perplexed expression written boldly across her features. “I really don’t understand you…”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:23 pm

He smiled, "You didn't answer my question. Also, would you like to understand me because I am sure we could have a nice long heart to heart chat if you wanted." He smiled seductively at her and laughed. He looked over to Kimiko. He smiled as her ears twitched in her dreams. He wondered what she might be dreaming about. He smiled widely and walked over her and sat down next to her and gently stroked her head.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 9:04 am

“Wouldn’t that require two beating hearts?” she retorted, rolling her eyes. “Go ahead; tell me why you haven’t fed.” She sighed looking bored as she sat on the arm of the sofa watching him with an uninterested stare. Zombie decided it was safe to come out now, and carefully crawled out from under the sofa and hopped back onto the cushions, making himself comfy.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  splicer407 Sun Apr 25, 2010 12:28 pm

After everyone had returned to the room and the shield had gone up Avitus had sat on the floor and begun to play with many small animal bones he kept in his pockets, eventually standing up to reveal eight mouse-sized beetle-like creatures made out of bones with luminescent green eyes all around them. The bugs scattered and were almost instantly on the perimeter of the shield, waiting for something to happen.

"If you don't mind," Avitus said, his eyes still an unusual combination of black and red. "I believe we should be a bit more worried about getting out of here in time for classes tomorrow." His eyes flitted back and forth, watching several spiritual currents waft around the shield.
splicer407
splicer407

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:11 pm

Name: Meranda "Millie" Zaluo
Hair: Dark Red
Eyes: Chesnut brown
Species: witch
Mother: died in child birth
Father: left before she was born
Hobbies: writing, singing playing guitar, and dancing
Sports: dance
Clubs: none
GPA: B-
Powers: telekanesis, she can weild fire to her will, thats all she can do for know
Companions/Pets: none
Weaknesses: A jewel passed down from another founding family used to control powerful beings
Strengths: fire and spell casting (she's still learning to control her telelkanesis)
Background: Millie's family in ancient and very powerful to the mythical relam. for centuries the Zaluo's helped create it's bases for society, but when many of the other founding familes wanted to breed out their daughters to help give the other families more power they became enraged and vanished from all mythical dealings until now. Millie was born without parents her mother was killed during her childbirth while her father ,another mythical being from another ancient family, left her mother before she was born leaving her to her grandmother. growing up in the old home she grew up in the human realm hiding her abilities. when her grandmother was forced to send Millie to the boarding school she gave her the family amulet that controls power flow and her family bracelt that holds the Zaluo crest. ensureing the mythical society knew the Zaluo family was still alive and thriving.
Other: her powers are soon approaching on the eve of her eighteenth brithday all of her families power will unlease itself within her to be mastered by the Zaluo blood
Appearence:
After School Life - Page 4 The_prayer___by_HarlequinFever
the amulet:
After School Life - Page 4 Emerald_delight_by_pqphotography
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 3:24 pm

Millie was walking up the cobble stone walk way to the gothic structure that held centuries of wear and tear, the sound of the wheels of her suit cases grumbled as she walked to the giant oak doors. "i guess this is it" she whispered to herself as she took a deep breath her fingers just barely on the door knob when it mysteriously opened on it's own. At first her heart skipped a beat but then she shrugged it off "rememebr it's the mythical realm not the human world, things are different" her thoughts reminded her. she walked in pulling the red suit cases through the door. the sound of her boots clomping on the creaky wood floor echooed as if there was no life around then the door slammed thundereously behind her making her jump the the sound of the lock clicking. again she took a deep breath and began to walk "Hello" she said aloud her soft voice ringing in the halls around her. she placed her suit cases at the stair well as she walked further through the main hall. "anyone....here" she saw a large room with a group of people in it she smiled as she walked closer and closer to the entrance when just before she stepped over the barrier she bounced back a slight shock spread through her body. "ouch" she frowned. in a split second the floor beneath her gave way making her fly downward her instincts took over as she grabbed the splintered wood flooring above her before she fell in the pure darkness below. her grandmothers braclet breaking through her jackets sleeve as she strained to pull herself up her feet dangling over a dark abyss.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:02 pm

((so wait you hit a magical barrier in the doorway right))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:06 pm

((yeah missie said i had to ;P si i hit it adn the floor gave way now i'm just holding on to a wood board))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:13 pm

((should I come rescure you or something or what do you know what missy has planned))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:19 pm

((thats kinda what she had planned either you her or someone else to come for a rescue))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:30 pm

((okay cool will do))
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:35 pm

((okies dokies))
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:50 pm

Kuroku heard the floor give way and heard the girl falling. He lept up and ripped through the barrier with his powers and grabbed the girls hand just as it slipped. He hoisted her up with one hand and into his arms and stepped back quickly. He replaced the barrier he had destroyed with one of his own and made it very powerful.He looked at the girl and had to resist licking his lips. She smelled so... delicious... to his vampiric senses she smelled exotic like spices and there was that wild twinge her magic lended her.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:58 pm

Missie let a slight yelp as the sudden grip around her and the swift movement she had no idea as to what to do. when the world stopped moving so quickly she looked at her rescuer. "t-thank you" she said as she looked deeply into his eyes her heart's rapid beating began to slow down as she stepped away from him dusting herself off when she was done she looked at her saviuor and placed her hand out the gold bracelet hitting a small cut on her wrist as she expected a handshake "hi i'm new here my names Meranda but you can call me Millie" she smiled sweetly unknowing of the fresh wound seeping out warm blood. "thank you for saving me"
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:08 pm

Evangeline’s eyes widened when she spotted the bracelet around Millie’s wrist. She remembered seeing that crest somewhere before, although she knew it had been a long time ago. After racking her brain, she gasped when the memory finally hit her. She pointed a shaking finger at Millie and started jumping up and down, an excited smile spread across her face. “You there! You’re a Zaluo, are you not?” she paused and approached her, taking in her appearance. “Yes, yes, of course you are,” she murmured, unaware of how ridiculous she must look to the new girl.
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:12 pm

"You... are bleeding..." Kuroku said as he took the hand and shook it. He smiled pleasantly at her. "And these," He waved his hand at everyone in the room, "Are my beleaguered compatriots." He backed away slowly as his hunger began to overcome him. He turned to Evangeline with pleading eyes and sank to his knees. He felt his fangs extending and his eyes glowed a dull red and had the pupils of a cat. He slowly began to rise.
NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:20 pm

Millie looked at the frazzled girl when her name was called in a shriek. "yes i come from the Zaluo family why" she asked but her couriosity was cut short when she noticed her new friends eyes changing. she brought her hand to her the warm liquid hiting her finger tips. "oh no" she whispered "clumsy me" she giggled to herself nervously 'great i just made myself a meal ticket' she thought. taking her scarf she wrapped it around her wrist the lavendar color began to spot dark purple where the cut was so she applied pressure to it causing the blood flow to slow. "so why is there a barrier around the commons" she asked hopeing to change subject.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Evangeline bit her lip nervously as Kuroku’s eyes began to glow red and his fangs were out for all to see. This was not good; she couldn’t afford to be scared right now. She boldly put herself between Kuroku and Millie. “Kuroku? I don’t think it’s wise to feed from new arrivals. Can you control yourself until we find a substitute?” she knew the obvious answer to that, so she rephrased. “Or, maybe, uh, you could, umm, take some…blood…” she found herself shivering at the word, “from…me I guess?” She glanced at Millie over her shoulder. "You better hold that thought as I deal with Kuroku."
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  XxElenaxRosesxX Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:34 pm

Millie nodded her head as she backed up slowly. "wait...i can heal this if you just keep him subdued then he wouldn't have to feed off you" she smield she was recalling a spell her grandmother taught her to heal small injuries. "just give me a second " then she unwrapped the scarf letting it fall to the old wood flooring. her eyes closed as she pulled her jackets sleeve up exposing the cut the blood still leaking out she clenched her hand into a fist and began to chant an ancient spell. a silver golden light shined from the cut as it began to close the skin and evaporated the blood that escaped her body. she ended the spell and smiled "see" then she looked back at Kuroku in his vampyric form. nerves rick-a-shayed down her spine.
XxElenaxRosesxX
XxElenaxRosesxX
Nine Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  NinjaLadiesMan Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:45 pm

Kuroku staggered backwards against a wall leaving a sizable dent in it. He was grappling with his selfcontrol and finally got a tenuous control over himself. He shuddered and shoved his vampiric instincts back down. Finally he sand down the wall and sat slumped at the bottom. His fangs slowly retracted and his eyes slowly dulled back to their normal color and he stood with a small shudder and surveyed the damaged wall. "Well it could have been worse. He seemed lost in his own world, "Well I did promise after all, I guess this is for the best then. Yes I did promise," and he looked at Kimiko asleep in front of the fire, "Yes after that incident I did promise. As he was talking a music seemed to flow off him as he forgot to reign in his magic.

NinjaLadiesMan
NinjaLadiesMan
King Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  TheMissyMassacre Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:54 pm

Evangeline let out a long sigh of relief. “Thank goodness,” she murmured as Kuroku gained control over himself once more. If he had taken her up on her offer, she probably would have died right there and then. She glanced worriedly at Kuroku when the sound of music reached her ears. “Umm…Kuroku?” She cautiously approached him and snapped her fingers in his face, trying to catch his attention. “Earth to Kuroku, do you read?” She backed away, shrugging her shoulders as she joined Millie. “To answer your earlier question, I am quite familiar with your family.”
TheMissyMassacre
TheMissyMassacre
Queen Of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next